Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:40:35 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-01-10, 4:19:32 PM | Message # 61
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (afis)
The tooltip says it gives (.18*int) agi but it gives full int* agi to summoned units.

I'd like to check this...I thought they were okay...which units? I know the Golem gives 2x int, don't remember other's exact values at the moment...and last I knew Golem did give like 2x int->agi still.

Quote (afis)
Well, guess I am not really suree if this is intentional to compensate for agi giving pathetically low armor boosts now.

I'd guess some of that, and probably also to help with attack speed during weathers.

Added (2010-12-21, 6:59:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Exist Leather while on the ground gives description of Exist Robe. Shows proper PF on the ground, just wrong "description". Edit: Not just on ground, inventory too.

Edit: Hell Heavy armor (whichever one slows MS), if is on a non-PF character, does not slow you down.

Added (2010-12-22, 0:56:09 Am)
Chaotic Necklace (lol I got at lvl 808) has a typo. The end of the bonuses has "+50,000 and to all stats."

Added (2010-12-31, 9:49:48 PM)
Any way to clean up the systems? I'll wager some of the crashes and desync (especially any overload of WC3) is that you're setting up a couple systems that overlap or there are just too many. Just had another crash and thought that I don't usually have crashes on other maps...and these for CoT don't seem to have any visible pattern. Shame WC3 doesn't have replays for crashed games sad
Anyway...point is that I'm curious if some issues could be fixed with the map's triggering systems could be cleaned up.

Added (2011-01-04, 2:32:43 PM)
Jewel of the Horde and the Blood Elf Spell Book share CD. (Use the Jewel...and the BE book itself shares the CD, can't even open it's spells until CD is done)

Edit: (I feel like the only one putting stuff up here...hmph...) Dark Summer's Summoning Improvement (Level 2) has a typo, "Also (i)mproves all of your summons..."

Added (2011-01-10, 4:19:32 PM)
I notice like...all of the games I had Chaotic Nation (even in normal world) the game crashed eventually. (Under 8h game...yes I've had 20h+ games...ever heard of over-nighters? :P)
On top of CN feeling crashy...it's FAR underpowered. "Demon Nation" can't even kill a single Demon with over a dozen troops and 10 to all infantry upgrades. (I'm talking like...more like 30+ troops with 10 upgrades SLOWLY kill A LONE DEMON.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Wednesday, 2011-01-12, 2:00:17 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-01-10, 5:29:14 PM | Message # 62
Stage 9
Group: Users
lol the nations armys dont really do anything with any race ^.^

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-01-17, 3:45:37 PM | Message # 63
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
lol the nations armys dont really do anything with any race ^.^

I know house troops are basically useless unless you're like...under level 20. Past that, unless you have Chaotic house/nation in Normal World, they're pointless to get troops for without spending 10m+ on upgrades for Demon Nation. Even still, isn't THAT useful.

Anyway, throughout the map there are innumerable spelling errors, in I think every category you could categorize needing a description or at least a sentence of text.

Added (2011-01-15, 2:42:34 PM)
Exist Chain swaps to Non-PF Exist dagger (was DSumm at time)

Added (2011-01-17, 3:45:37 PM)
Non-PF Void Staff on ground has no description or anything, just name.

Malevolent criminal I,

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2011-01-18, 5:07:44 PM | Message # 64
Lead Moderator
BUG REPORT: I WAS HERE cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-01-20, 1:44:07 PM | Message # 65
Stage 9
Hey bud, I know a bigger bug. We went like version 1.00-1.19 with a new version every few days or so, then dropped off for a month without one. What?! Lol.
"Battle Mage" is more of a warrior than a mage-int based, but no int item PFs.

Don't remember if I said this already but if Book of the Dead isn't supposed to drop (don't remember where I read it wasn't supposed to drop) but I remember it dropping (I think it was from Forgotten/Faceless guys).

Sometimes the game seems to get extremely laggy, but not the usual lag. Instead of getting choppy with lag boxes all over, whenever you do something (even game commands, EVEN PAUSING THE GAME) has a delay. It gets longer and longer until you're about to smash your computer from the lag, pausing helps (even if temporary). Don't know what causes, but I know even alone (not in SP) it can happen. (I'm hating this game atm, crashed yesterday, somehow died and couldn't revive a while ago, then this happened. WTH.)

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2011-01-21, 9:08:13 PM

CrescentOceanDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 4:54:52 PM | Message # 66
Stage 1
This is a list of all bugs and or errors that I can get off the top of my head, i shall post another when im not busy of more detailed problems.

The Scepter of Mastery was able to charm the world sustianing power (level 25) which means the forgotten peons would need to be over 25. make them magic immune or mechanical units, same goes for the forgotten units that are made they can also be be charmed. Dark rangers charm does not work at all on forgottens so no need to fix her.

Players can put units in collo with "blood elf spell book" I suggest taking out dark summoning.

The collo can glitches for many reasons, heres a couple; 1. If your in collo when day or night changes it can ruin the next round permently for that game, and the next round wont start even if you suicide and try it again. 2. if you are in collo menu and lets say a unit makes your hero move out of the square area collo will be glitched and say someone is inside. 3. dysnc causes havic on collo, players can be forced into collo due to another player entering and can get stuck in collo screen.

The glitch to go into chaotic without being 300 is broken down to this: go into arena when someone kills world power, you are forced out of collo into pally world, commit suicide and screen will go to chaotic, then teleport onto someones base or hero and yeah.

when you select a hero with an proficiency and then select one without one instead of all the no's it will copy the hero's profiency from before.(for a moment i thought the blood mage had heavy weapons and full plate) angry .

Light savior must be remade when attacking objects (like the cage to get key) you must angle him correctly or his attack wont work, he does not recieve corruption orb from meadean curse also. In my next post i will give list of all the heroes that need proficiency and any problems with their skills.

apprently one of the summoners, creep upgrades ruins others one.

I believe the arcane warriors level 7 or level 8 vitality causes a subtraction of hp and then the next level will kill him and make his hp negative.

Added (2011-01-26, 4:54:52 PM)
couldn't fit it all XP

The chaotic boss items have a couple problems, for instance if you have thanatos wings you cant take existance ring because it says, cant have two of same item. same for dark soul and abyssal weapons.

The regular peons from regular world can also be charmed and you arent able to make the main hall but you can make heroes and a couple units.

Jewel of the horde grunts can pillage units, might wanna fix that.

Because of forgotten exploit cant really tell if their are hackers but i believe there to be a couple, based on resource gain but then again that could be from puting forgottens in collo.

sins rarely still break down doors and attack inside bases.

azzy doesnt always respawn after 15 minute mark.

just like collo players can also get units into azzy chamber using the same method.

also ore quest does work in pally world, the farmer dissapears, and if you try it still nothing will appear once you turn in 6 ore.

everytime you enter collo your collo exp drops, not sure if you wanted it that way, i know it suppose to drop every 100 levels but inbetween levels doesnt make sense. and every now and then no matter what color you are (disproving that only red is effected) you will lose all your exp for both exps, even if you make a new base it remains the same most of the time, but ive only seen red glitch 300% collo exp, so maybe its not lowering but a higher collo exp (the player was in the 400's at the time of this glitch).

well thats it, i will give more on this when i can think of it, enjoy.

Message edited by CrescentOcean - Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 5:09:35 PM

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-01-27, 4:25:38 PM | Message # 67
Stage 9
Quote (CrescentOcean)
Players can put units in collo with "blood elf spell book" I suggest taking out dark summoning

No! Dark summoning is useful for many other things! Just....when in colo, disable that spell.

Quote (CrescentOcean)
The Scepter of Mastery

Should just get removed anyway.

Quote (CrescentOcean)
This is a list of all bugs and or errors that I can get off the top of my head

Off the to of your head? Dang...been stocking those a while haven't you?

Quote (CrescentOcean)
apprently one of the summoners, creep upgrades ruins others one.

Summoning upgrade 3 is like not having any upgrade at all...which sucks.

Quote (CrescentOcean)
I believe the arcane warriors level 7 or level 8 vitality causes a subtraction of hp and then the next level will kill him and make his hp negative.

Known and confirmed...try reading the thread once in a while to see if we know it. (If this seems like I'm a wannabe mod, remove this, but don't leave a line. Trying to save everyone else's time, 2 seconds adds up fast.)

Quote (CrescentOcean)
The chaotic boss items have a couple problems, for instance if you have thanatos wings you cant take existance ring because it says, cant have two of same item. same for dark soul and abyssal weapons

I know this doesn't happen if wings/ring/soul are at least rare, but I have rare ring and leg wings without a problem too.

Added (2011-01-27, 4:25:38 PM)
Lulz, too long.

Quote (CrescentOcean)
azzy doesnt always respawn after 15 minute mark.

Most bosses don't seem to revive around their 15 minute mark...

Quote (CrescentOcean)
sins rarely still break down doors and attack inside bases.

They can't kill bases themselves, nor do they spawn in a certain range of bases. And yeah...they can break down doors, so I must be misunderstanding something here.

Quote (CrescentOcean)
everytime you enter collo your collo exp drops, not sure if you wanted it that way, i know it suppose to drop every 100 levels but inbetween levels doesnt make sense. and every now and then no matter what color you are (disproving that only red is effected) you will lose all your exp for both exps, even if you make a new base it remains the same most of the time, but ive only seen red glitch 300% collo exp, so maybe its not lowering but a higher collo exp (the player was in the 400's at the time of this glitch).

When you're in colo the -stats thing goes wierd. When you're in there, you want to look at Current EXP, and not Colo EXP. When in there, it slowly drops, when outside of it, it slowly goes up. Different heroes seem to get different drain/recharge rates on colo EXP.

All I've got at the moment is some commentary, but life's been busy, and of course WC3 crashing more than usual (on top of this: someone using my computer -.-). Yes I'll be back with more bugs eventually, and we need a new version so there are some to find. At least someone else is helping with these, for a while I felt like the only one.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 11:25:40 AM | Message # 68
Stage 7
I think sins still kill bases but they rarely get close enough before the ai says "Oh thats too far away" and goes back like the silly ai always does.

Same rate on all heroes but it goes up but if you have 100% exp your rate will go up 1% every minute. Or something like that.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-01-28, 6:35:38 PM | Message # 69
Stage 9
Then why do they kill all but the main base itself if the AI goes "oops too far"?

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2011-01-28, 9:24:16 PM | Message # 70
Stage 7
Because they move around or attack generally.

GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 9:50:57 AM | Message # 71
Stage 9
bs lol my game musta glitched then =/

5 sins raided my base killed everything killed me workers buildings and got to main base
surronded it
then killed it =/
D: then i lost =/

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 10:48:41 AM | Message # 72
Stage 9
Wolf...that's like....the first actual base kill I think I've ever heard done by Sins...
9999/10000 cases are Legion lol.

Okay...I found a bug yesterday...and forgot it.....*facepalm*

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 4:14:26 PM | Message # 73
Stage 9
so why did it happen to me D:

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2011-01-29, 11:10:01 PM | Message # 74
Stage 7
Because it can and does happen. Not really a bug though because its there intended job pretty much.

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 8:29:58 AM | Message # 75
Stage 9
What, to make the game unplayable after chaotic world starts? Great...so the fact I'm killing Hell stuff as I type is pure luck? :/
Also: When Sins are out, all the creeps are so much more aggressive....and hunt you down a bit more.....little creepy....

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024