Sunday, 2024-05-05, 7:06:57 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Official Bug Reports 1.19B
God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 11:40:48 AM | Message # 76
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
It isn't really unplayable you just need to close your damn gate. Pretty simple actually.
They might just have a larger sight range at night.

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 12:20:36 PM | Message # 77
Stage 9
You can give Medean Curse to the "ucoz sponsor" and it'll stay even after you go to chaotic world.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 6:44:02 PM | Message # 78
Stage 9
Group: Users
lol they allways break my gates D:
i dont know why
even when i dont even have a base there just my hero they will break the gate D:

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 10:08:06 PM | Message # 79
Stage 7
If something is close to the gate they will break the gate to get it.

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-02-01, 6:58:55 PM | Message # 80
Stage 9
Then why do they break the gates near Thanatos...when the only things close by are Thanatos, the gateway (no base on other side of it) and Despairs? I've seen them break gates for seemingly no reason. Their AI could use some serious work, I heard they can't attack bases...and always thought that since the only thing in Chaotic I've ever seen to have a decent chance of killing your base was Legion. Past him, rofl...nothing really should be close to your base.
Random: If you want a base safe from everything (excluding Legion, obviously) do the one closest to town, and lower the bridges. Sins can't walk on water, so yer safe. :P (They better not be able to, it's the one thing keeping it safe from them.)

Not sure if this is a bug, but Legion can teleport to places where he's trapped. I've seen on water, little spots where he can't move afterwards except for about 2-3 steps before he hits a wall, I've seen him in that little sewer-like spot near one of those 2 bases on left wall of map. I once saw him near where the Goddesses were, the little spot just to their left where you have to blink to get there and can only get out by blinking or dieing.

Added (2011-02-01, 6:58:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Was making an ele and noticed I had 0 food used by him when alive, and -5 food when he was dead. (What, is backpack just -5 food instead of 0?) Sorta nice for extra farming but not exactly good as a bug.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-02, 3:32:13 PM | Message # 81
Stage 7
get -5 food at start so you can pick a hero but when you load you don't get the extra -5.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-02-02, 7:08:44 PM | Message # 82
Stage 9
Can't remove the -5 after picking, then give it back if there's a -repick? Whatever...

Level 3 Ele can't use Frost Nova [Level 3] with base stats, costing eles either quite some time to level up again (basically imposs if alone, or takes an hour or so) or costing them 300 cash for tome of retraining)
Normal world's solo Easy gives useless cash for it's difficulty to lower levels. (Absurd until like lvl 12 when you can get waug ring)

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-02, 7:52:29 PM | Message # 83
Stage 7
Remember to keep feedback to a different topic. This is a bug topic.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-02-04, 2:42:49 PM | Message # 84
Stage 9
I'm still giving bugs too...(although I think if you make the "choose your hero" guy give 5 food, problem solved.)

I can confirm that you can control the Evil Shopkeeper, which is cool for about 6 seconds, because there are some things that can still see him to attack him.
The 2 computer slots need to be hidden from lobby, I know both are related to Orcs (not sure about in Chaotic) but one is orc's base and the other is the 5 heroes there (along with the roaming Dark Savior and the ice troll with Da's Dingo). On top of this, while neither can use commands, one gets a hero picker (LOL??), both are allied to creeps, and both can also see the whole extent of the minimap: pally world, Azazoth area, colo, etc. (I could go on with some funny trivia, but I think you get the picture.)

And yeah, it is possible to open those slots with a bot, which is how I did for fun once (was curious if I could get town...was a pity I couldn't lol, ya hid that one ofc :P)

Added (2011-02-03, 8:38:27 PM)
Edit: Nevermind, I think my head's just tricking me into thinking attrib bonus was off...
Edit: Okay no seriously look at level 401 of Attrib Bonus, it gives +7 instead of the +14 it claims. I'd say go over the whole thing to make sure none else are wrong, but you'd probably laugh at me and tell me to do it myself.

Added (2011-02-04, 2:42:49 PM)
Despair plate has a typo: "3,00" strength?

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Thursday, 2011-02-03, 8:50:02 PM

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 1:47:31 AM | Message # 85
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Great descriptions sandman.

darkchaos will most likely try to take all of these posts into consideration when he has time and will to update the map.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 11:10:54 AM | Message # 86
Stage 9
Many items have descriptions cut off, like some of the quests. If you want a shining example of this, in Normal World, find a Shield of the Deathlord. Cuts off about 8-12 words into the "History" part.
Abyssal shortsword has same problem, not sure how many other items though.

PS: Thanks! Can't fix what you don't know is broken, and I'm just trying to help. Where is DC, anyway? Been a while since he was spotted here.

Added (2011-02-05, 11:10:54 Am)
Oh! Just remembered something...one of the Computer slots you can get into is Player 11, no? When you do, you're the Orc Base. Isn't that the Forgotten's "player" too? (Also, last night I saw a Normal World Peon hacking giant mushroom "trees" alongside Chaotic World Peons. Was epic funny, but a glitch I believe.)
So yeah, seriously need to fix those slots, before someone uses that to their advantage.

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Saturday, 2011-02-05, 9:38:59 AM

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 12:59:51 PM | Message # 87
Stage 7
You can't switch to those without adminship. Also the orcs and forgottens are on different slots.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-02-07, 6:11:00 PM | Message # 88
Stage 9
It's still possible for those of whom control their own bot and want to see if they can get a Lexium Crystal any easier than usual for someone else. Or let their fried/someone they trust there to let them get it easier. Since AI shouldn't work while it's a player there, Forgotten wouldn't build anything, so armies are only if the player there wants to make them work for it.

Either way, it'd still need to be fixed. I can do it, and it doesn't take too much technical experience to set the thing up, they made it fairly straightforward and simple.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2011-02-07, 7:22:43 PM | Message # 89
Stage 7
slots 9 and 10 are computer but 11 is invisible and unswitchable.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-02-07, 8:07:41 PM | Message # 90
Stage 9
I thought so myself, but Player 9 is the town, and players 10 and 11 are Orc Heroes and Orc Base/Forgotten Base, respectively. I thought 9 and 10 were the ones you could open, until I tried it. Try it yourself and you'll see 9 is hidden, and 10 and 11 are the visible ones. Test it for yourself for proof if you need it.

Can't think of any more bugs at the moment, and life's kinda getting in the way...might not be able to find more for a couple of days...which sucks. -.- (Mostly because I can't be playing to find bugs lol. :P)

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024