Sunday, 2024-05-05, 7:19:44 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-11-01, 3:38:26 PM | Message # 16
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (NOCFeRnAl)
1. Avatar's soul item makes u more and more annoyin' big.

WC3 bug, nothing we can do about it other than make it into more of a +stats for limited time and not make it an "Avatar" spell. Or just put a sticker on it that says "Try not to use this fairly useless thing!"

Quote (NOCFeRnAl)
2. Backpack got problems with loading.

What problems? If you're talking about it not loading items in backpack, I don't think that has been put in yet (if it ever will, would be nice though)

Quote (NOCFeRnAl)
3. Lvl18 faceless(north from town) give no exp at all. As well as nearly no gold

Those are level 18? Meh...anyway, yeah, Faceless guys have never really given exp that work well with their difficulty, and the gold is probably the same as it would be in WC3 campaign. Do Polar Bears, there aren't many, but are level 26 (I think) and give around 2.7k per kill, best cash for the difficulty in the map. (Almost any character with 1-2 Waugriff Rings can kill them solo.)

Quote (NOCFeRnAl)
4. No respawn of units killed with: dark arrow/orb of darkness, or with Long Shot.
As well as if corpse used for skeleton. Or animated.
As no respawn of dragons(leave no corpses, might be tha cause)

You should complain that we need a new revive system. It's not just no corpses left, same problem if you stick around corpses. I've found an odd thing though, fight Faceless, when they "revive" their other guys, run away, and when they'd normally respawn, they turn from Undead to Living/Normal. (Killing them is the same as despawning/glitching them.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

NOCFeRnAlDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 7:31:21 PM | Message # 17
Stage 3
Group: Users
Captain Obvious...
Yeah, party of bears = 30k per 30-45sec (18 sec on respawn)
just notice if those faceless deathbringers seems...useless.
Whatever.

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Message edited by NOCFeRnAl - Monday, 2010-11-01, 7:32:17 PM

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-11-02, 12:40:37 PM | Message # 18
Stage 9
For some characters late-ish game, even bears are useless. Medeans are just pwn ^^. over 8k for Dev, like 1.5k or 2.5k or something (i forget) for a Devling, and like 850 for a hydra. I've heard you can get like, 150k per 3 Devourers ("Dev")

Anyway, uhh...(tries to think of a bug to remain on topic)

Shouldn't the "Medean Dev" quest drop the Medean Dev Egg, with whats-his-face (Medean guy, blood elf unit) dropping the Orb of Creep Mastery? Would make sense, especially considering he HOLDS the Orb of Creep Mastery. (Shouldn't it get removed anyway? Useless, and it's not Creep Mastery if it revives your own units. Perhaps it should be made to instead revive nearby creeps)

Malevolent criminal I,

vinnyDate: Thursday, 2010-11-04, 10:00:52 PM | Message # 19
Stage 1
I just started playing again for the first time since new version and when i try to lvl up my arcane warrior's skill "arcane warriors vitality" it works fine for the first 3 lvls then after that i start losing tons of hp per lvl, until my health is in the negative(also its impossible for me to die, when a monster attacks every time it just says im killed over and over). any fix?!?!

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-11-05, 12:47:00 PM | Message # 20
Stage 9
That'd be cool O_o

Arcane Warrior VS Tri Fire Mage (the boss)
use the healing spell on the boss, targeting triggered spell on the boss knocks off the cooldown on his spellshield, then the healing effect actually heals him. (it targets friendly living & unfriendly undead, shouldn't it deal 2x or 4x int in damage??)

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2010-11-05, 1:11:41 PM

TheLastShaperDate: Friday, 2010-11-05, 6:42:58 PM | Message # 21
Stage 3
The quest "Taking on the Nations" is broken. No item is given and you will get a "mission completed" message every time you walk by quest giver.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-11-05, 8:29:47 PM | Message # 22
Stage 9
Quote (TheLastShaper)
The quest "Taking on the Nations" is broken. No item is given and you will get a "mission completed" message every time you walk by quest giver.

Reward is like 2k or some crap. It should be removed as it's the most useless quest in the game. Yeah, even the Hydra is better. Yeah, the "Divine and Conquer" item is more useful. Lol.

Malevolent criminal I,

GabrielDate: Saturday, 2010-11-06, 12:51:07 PM | Message # 23
Stage 1
hey all, need your help wanna play that rpg but, when i join some1 i getting dc after 5 or 10 mins of game or if i host all ppl getting dc at once,
hope you know whatss problemm thx smile

ah yes and i tryed 2 redownload map and off firewall, same thing happens

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-11-06, 8:22:50 PM | Message # 24
Stage 9
Quote (Gabriel)
hey all, need your help wanna play that rpg but, when i join some1 i getting dc after 5 or 10 mins of game or if i host all ppl getting dc at once,
hope you know whatss problemm thx smile
ah yes and i tryed 2 redownload map and off firewall, same thing happens

I believe this is more of a problem with your computer, not the map. Firewall makes no difference unless you're hosting, which goes same for all maps, and redownloading wouldn't help much either. There are a few threads about the desync issue (WC3 disconnects if there is a sync/desync problem).

Added (2010-11-06, 4:19:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Aha! I figured out one of the causes for "Unable to (-rv) because your hero isn't dead."

Easy way to see: Have a PR with Minotaur Axe, and while attacking, die. You shouldn't have 0 hp when you're dead, because you healed from the lifesteal effect, even though you SHOULD have 0 hp, just because you are dead.

Added (2010-11-06, 8:22:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------
:/

Void Light Armor (void leather) says 5.5k armor and 16k agility. I think the armor bonus is correct, however it gives 16k STRENGTH instead of agility, however does give 7k agility.

Malevolent criminal I,

GabrielDate: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 5:53:37 AM | Message # 25
Stage 1
hmmm, my pc is ok smile i played all maps in wc3 and was ok, and all games what i played was ok, its not pc -.-

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 12:54:48 PM | Message # 26
Stage 9
Quote (Gabriel)
hmmm, my pc is ok i played all maps in wc3 and was ok, and all games what i played was ok, its not pc -.-

I can think of a map you will desync from if you do just about anything, in this map I've heard even having some upgrades makes you desync. CoT isn't quite as bad I think, and has gotten better, but can still desync. It might be computer though, because very few maps desync often, and Ceshun never seems to desync, but yet some other people desync all the time. You are playing the right version, right? Because there was one version that had desyncs nearly as common as someone breathing.

Malevolent criminal I,

GabrielDate: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 12:57:44 PM | Message # 27
Stage 1
i play the last 1, and dl it from this site, no idea whats problem sad so good rpg i mean best rpg and cant play its shit

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 1:39:52 PM | Message # 28
Stage 7
This isn't a desync report that has already been taken up and solved. Search around the site a bit before you start asking questions like that.

9xela9Date: Wednesday, 2010-11-10, 6:41:42 PM | Message # 29
Stage 1
Hi there

I was playing on cm chaos bot and picked up legion bow on my rg (i thought even reduced it would be better then hell scythe) and it wasnt reduced

i have a screenshot (btw green is saying i should report this in the screenshot not that i should drop it but if you want me to get rid of it i will just ask :D) dry

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dlta45.jpg

-9xela9 cool

vampire366Date: Friday, 2010-11-12, 2:44:03 PM | Message # 30
Stage 1
well last summon improvement of summoner is idd bugged
cheers vamp366[Lock]

goku: leave now or be destroyed

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024