Sunday, 2024-05-05, 9:04:06 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-11-16, 3:18:52 PM | Message # 31
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Grim Reaper's Stop Time doesn't hit whole map like it sounds like it does
Also the tooltip is incorrect, all (4 I think) levels have the same tooltip as the one in the Hero Abilities menu thing
On top of this, things spawned after Stop Time is used aren't stunned, and take slight damage
(AKA: It's like a huge area War Stomp, but kinda fails...)

Added (2010-11-12, 4:50:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Book of the Dead (which I thought was removed) can be found at the Marketplace, and also became silly rare drop from normal world stuff (just Faceless though I think, maybe Medeans too)

Added (2010-11-16, 3:18:52 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Joke) New version isn't out yet. (/Joke)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

tome_kneipDate: Friday, 2010-11-19, 6:49:04 PM | Message # 32
Stage 1
Group: Users
Arcane Warrior's Vitality decreases his HP instead of increasing, to the point of him having negative HP and being immortal.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Saturday, 2010-11-20, 10:43:17 PM | Message # 33
Stage 4
Royal guardians plate mail ability has the same damage reduction for levels 16 and 17 (I think it's those 2 levels). At least the tooltips listed are the same, hard to test the actual damage reduction.

GockuDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 3:38:05 PM | Message # 34
Stage 1
I don't know if any1 else got the same problem but... i'm kinda gettting a lot of desync players.
The godess portals... work a little stange (you can jump form the godess area to 3 lvls down)
The Item upgrade.. maybe i'm wrong but.. i have the wings i try to upgrade them to +2 and get the recipe in my inventory :-\ correct me if i'm wrong
Chaos Colloseum gets stuck after wave 3 on weak
Some of the items have certain atriibutes on the floor but when you pick e'm up they got other (lower) attributes.
Sassy quest says "return the sassy browler in to village for your reward" but when you get back you get no change to it
The bounty quest.... kiled over 200 ogre and still no bounty.
Red player can steal the Medean worker from other players if that player did not mannage to start building.
Wague balde has a 5 corrution orb and ain't in it's attributes...
and many other

I like this map... but if desync is the crap tha kills me. Just made 7 rmk's and i still had desync after desyn after desync. :-\ not fair

PS i mannaged to save some of the items that are not in the "save items list" maybe that is the problem?

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 4:24:40 PM | Message # 35
Stage 7
Gocku many of those have already been mentioned and the desync can be fixed by restarting before playing. Search around the forum a bit to see if there are fixes for simple problems like that next time.

GockuDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 5:18:16 PM | Message # 36
Stage 1
aaa Right... remind me where you see this bugs report for this vers? nah... i'm wrong and... about desync... restart what? Pc? did that. W3 same. The bot? already did. Re dl the map? did that to. any other suggestions?

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-11-30, 2:39:37 PM | Message # 37
Stage 9
Actually...MOST of those are already known...and some we even know what's happening. For Chaotic Wave 3, it spawns, just doesn't send. Red has so many bugs I lost track. Who DOES the bounty quest...? And the WayGates ("portals") have issues...yeah....try safing Astrals on the upper half of the base there near the portal...your moron pops in unless they're nearly in melee range (unless you're melee, then you run to them anyway.)

Desync is complex, sometimes it seems related to karma...anyway, try having fewer players per game. When I host I have few desyncs, computer quality also could be your problem. (And for restarting, he means WC3.)

Malevolent criminal I,

GockuDate: Friday, 2010-12-03, 6:09:28 AM | Message # 38
Stage 1
ye ye ye. I know he means w3 i was just saying that i'wd try all things and still had the same result. was not a computer problem (i should have the same problem in other maps as well). I'm aware that desync can appear by w3 problems or pc but ain't the case in here. Something in this map makes players to desync and i'm 100% sure of it(another map of this kind had same problem and now is fixed... so is possible and writing W3 restart in F9 ain't a solution). And the number of players... we were 3 guys so... ain't so much. And... maybe i am wrong but this is the 1.19 bug report so i don't think that by posting this map's bugs is wrong.
And.... yeah you are right there are countless bugs(even the creep respawn is fu***) but.. some of them can be fixed fast.

DEMONDate: Friday, 2010-12-03, 9:31:39 AM | Message # 39
Stage 1
1. Many of the portals have weird pathing. For example the northeast base town portal can be accessed from behind even if the door is closed. Not a train-wreck but still annoying.

2. Solo Colosseum does not spawn creeps if u kill the wave while it turns to a sin night (Maybe its like wave 4 solo easy colo where the creeps just aren't sent)

3. Thanatos hasn't dropped legendary wings in over 100 hours. (I convinced myself its a bug so I'll feel better)

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-12-03, 1:39:48 PM | Message # 40
Stage 9
Quote (Gocku)
was not a computer problem (i should have the same problem in other maps as well)

Just because only this map has the problem for you doesn't mean it isn't your computer, there are some people who get desync as often as they breathe, and some who seem to never ever have it
Quote (Gocku)
even the creep respawn is fu***

Not technically a bug, it's the respawn system. I don't think anybody has liked it, there may be a half dozen that like it, but you'd be hard pressed to find them

Quote (DEMON)
3. Thanatos hasn't dropped legendary wings in over 100 hours. (I convinced myself its a bug so I'll feel better)

Is Thana's stupid rare drop a bug? He seems to be the rarest, I've heard of someone counting to 3k+ kills without getting leg, and I've seen some people with multiple legs. While legendary seems stupidly rare, Thana's drop feel rarer. His rare isn't that rare, but his legendary feels statistically impossible. (I heard something like, after 50 or 75 kills it's 50% to not drop, or something. Still...)

Dark Spirit's AI casts its War Stomp like move whenever attacked, even if you aren't in range. (Though this is nice, because it's annoying...Tons of damage? Eh, okay...It gets bonus damage short time? I can deal with that...I guess.....Stun? *half screams in terror as runs away*

Malevolent criminal I,

DEMONDate: Friday, 2010-12-03, 2:46:40 PM | Message # 41
Stage 1
Quote (Sandman366)
Quote (DEMON)3. Thanatos hasn't dropped legendary wings in over 100 hours. (I convinced myself its a bug so I'll feel better) Is Thana's stupid rare drop a bug? He seems to be the rarest, I've heard of someone counting to 3k+ kills without getting leg, and I've seen some people with multiple legs. While legendary seems stupidly rare, Thana's drop feel rarer. His rare isn't that rare, but his legendary feels statistically impossible. (I heard something like, after 50 or 75 kills it's 50% to not drop, or something. Still...)

I don't think the drop is bugged. In a game back when I was level 400 or something a 30 hour player got it on the 4th thanatos kill of the game. Some people are just unlucky. If you're right then all the leggy drops are bugged because I got my legendary ace the other night at 92 hours and I STILL don't have legendary existence ring. I'm now at 110 hours and still no leggy wings but I know I'll be infinitely happy when I do get it because its such a difficult item to get. I nearly orgasmed when I picked up Legendary Satan's Ace.

Message edited by DEMON - Friday, 2010-12-03, 2:53:22 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-12-03, 2:54:25 PM | Message # 42
Stage 7
Let me just remind you once that this is not the place to have a talk about drop rates. This is the bug report topic.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-12-03, 9:58:20 PM | Message # 43
Stage 9
Still reporting bugs, and sometimes drop rates feel like a bug. They do feel statistically impossible...especially when you get like 3 kills an hour, tops. (Unless you kill that boss in a few seconds, then you can round down to an hour for 4 kills.)

Forget if I mentioned this already or not...but Bandit King has his PFs backwards on his tooltip. Unless he really does wield armor, and armor himself with weaponry.

Malevolent criminal I,

GockuDate: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 2:51:30 PM | Message # 44
Stage 1
Geee tnx killing all mobs and they not respowning? oh common is it a bug
And why you keep on saying is my computer?srsly remind me?WHY? i'm not the only pers that gets deync on CoT so stop saying that is pc's!!!
If you don't wanna get bug report fine delete this thread. IF THIS IS FOR BUG REPORT THAN ACT LIKE IT!!!
Is the 1000 post that i get "ain't that maybe that or maybe is the other one". It is srsly crap!!! if is for bug report than let it be that way!
My PC works just fine tnx for that!!! so... if from 50 maps the only one that gets desync is Cot than this is the map's bug!!!
And about the Way Points the rest of them work fine only the ones in the gods room don't work properly
And about the respawn?Do you srsly wanna say that having no Hell Spawns in they area is a W3 bug?
Or you wanna say that by each time the game is +4 players and another has desync is still my PC's problem? Why is so hard to admit that the map itself needs some fixing?

I can prove what i am saying with prints!! but can you prove me i am wrong?

Message edited by Gocku - Sunday, 2010-12-05, 2:51:54 PM

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 3:37:09 PM | Message # 45
Stage 9
The respawn system is crap...and some people might say that it IS a bug. Yeah it's extremely stupid, but last I heard, it isn't bugged, it's just very (x10^40k [=10,000^10,000]) stupid.

And yeah, I can say it's your computer. No, you aren't the only person with desyncs. Yes, this is one of the few maps that desyncs. But I have one computer that gets desyncs more commonly than another, statistically. I remember back in 0.66b when desyncs seemed as common as...well.....they were innumerable. Perhaps some of the problem (I am probably wrong on part of this) is that it's made by like, 5 different people over time. If it was completely remade (which would most likely never happen, unless someone had too much time on their hands or it's remade for WC4 [which is more likely than for WC3]), so many problems would be fixed, but that won't happen. Yes, your computer might work just fine for just about anything BUT CoT, and have issues with (basically) just CoT. I've seen other maps with desyncs-so it isn't JUST CoT, but it is probably one of the most common maps that is so desync-y.
But I digress...basically it can be your computer, and not just the map.

(joke) {Not as much of a joke as last time} New version isn't out (/joke)
(I can't think of any real bugs atm, nor find any, except for statistical ridiculousness and people [not saying anyone here, just generally] people tend to be morons. Which I shouldn't really say, since I fall into that on occasion, just like the rest of us, but I wish people didn't swap "on occasion" for "usually")

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024