Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:25:02 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Official Bug Reports 1.19B
God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 5:15:57 PM | Message # 46
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
I am just going finish this discussion now.

The desync is partly the map and partly your computer, may also be a bit of an issue with where you are compared to the bots.

The respawn system is just a bad system it is not actually a bug.

None of the waypoints are broken, one just teles down a few from beside the gods because that's the one to get back down so it isn't at long of a run.

I suppose I cant prove you wrong but I desync about 1/1000 when I restart wc3.

Now this is all it takes to end this discussion. And when I say no disussion I mean if you want to talk about the bug then pm each other. Also Sand on occasion is enough to make it a problem, rarely to none are what we want.

DEMONDate: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 7:14:27 PM | Message # 47
Stage 1
Group: Users
2 player team Colosseum doesn't give you the winnings when you finish on normal or hard. Weak is fine. Haven't managed to defeat very hard yet.

XezwDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-07, 2:42:06 PM | Message # 48
Stage 1
I don't know if this is a bug or not but when you type -save to save your hero and after you type -load your hero lose his backbag and also when you type -save put all of your items down and after type -load then you get your items twice one in your bag and one down :P... like this you can make unlimited gold, but the game is easy after so can someone fix this ?

JinDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-07, 4:57:35 PM | Message # 49
Stage 1
During Single Player Game when you Load Your Character you do not get a back pack.

Also I would like to see a Kill switch on the nations or heroes den.

Pack horses should be able to pick up your level of equipment.

wave 14 of the collosium in chaos on hard difficulty does not spawn and leaves me stuck and having to reload.

other then that. I love the game!

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-12-07, 6:24:46 PM | Message # 50
Stage 9
Quote (Jin)
Pack horses should be able to pick up your level of equipment.

should be any level so someone doesn't kill item, backpack too.

Quote (Jin)
wave 14 of the collosium in chaos on hard difficulty does not spawn and leaves me stuck and having to reload.

1. You can use Far Sight down the hallway, do they spawn and just not come, or do they not spawn at all? You might have to look behind the walls, there's another room behind the hallway, and you can see down there, but you need to hit Far Sight down there, perhaps multiple times. (I'd say use the Blood Elf Spellbook if you can, but a couple of normal world bases also have Reveal if you must use a set that helps fight)
2. You mean restart Colosseum fight....and you aren't reloading the map each time...right? (just checking....because -suicide does work...and sounds like quitting the game each time :/)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

JinDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:22:57 AM | Message # 51
Stage 1
tTotally did not know you could Anhero :P

I did not farsight but I did not see any spawned creatures anywhere.

also found that if you go to switch your nations to the one you get up in the rtight corner ( medean?sp) all your creatures and your new unit go up in blood. would me nice if that did not happen.

also found building a base in chaotic realm in single player ( have yet to play multi player do not like people over the interwebs) I have found that you gain no exp for monsters or collosium. I am level 715 now.

meOmeDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 12:11:55 PM | Message # 52
Stage 3
Quote (Jin)
also found building a base in chaotic realm in single player ( have yet to play multi player do not like people over the interwebs) I have found that you gain no exp for monsters or collosium. I am level 715 now.

Were you player 1 (red)? That sounds like one of the bugs player Red often has. Try switching to player Blue.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 1:34:40 PM | Message # 53
Stage 9
Quote (Jin)
also found that if you go to switch your nations to the one you get up in the rtight corner ( medean?sp) all your creatures and your new unit go up in blood. would me nice if that did not happen.

When base (house/nation) is destroyed, any controllable unit except your hero (and backpack ofc) are killed.

Quote (Jin)

Never be red, there are too many bugs on red than I care to remember, but this is one of the bigger ones. Unless you are level 999, the Satan's Abode house always gives exp. The one that costs 2 platinum coins and 2 arcadite lumbers...right? (At 701-800 I believe you get 10% exp with Abode...yeah...then it's 5% at 801-900 and 1% from 901 to 998...and 0% at 999.)

Quote (Jin)
do not like people over the interwebs

Hard to argue with this, with the obvious exception of some people, but most people fall under this. (It's not that I hate people, I just hate how stupid most people seem to be. Plus, I prefer to be able to do things alone, I'm not a loner-I'm okay with being in a group-I just prefer to be able to do it myself.)

Malevolent criminal I,

JinDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 9:24:05 AM | Message # 54
Stage 1
Thank you for the info. I will know now to not be red!

Quote (Sandman366)

Hard to argue with this, with the obvious exception of some people, but most people fall under this. (It's not that I hate people, I just hate how stupid most people seem to be. Plus, I prefer to be able to do things alone, I'm not a loner-I'm okay with being in a group-I just prefer to be able to do it myself.)

I am glad someone agrees with me. ive tried playing other games online and its ridiculous. you get people who don't really want to play and are there to start flame wars for there little people roasts and eat their troll marshmallows over your hide.

Or you get the person in every game who just drops out. I hate having to rely on people to play a decent game. Thats why this in single player is awesome. i would like to see other games as awesome as this.

Quote (meOme)
Were you player 1 (red)? That sounds like one of the bugs player Red often has. Try switching to player Blue.

Quote (Sandman366)

Never be red, there are too many bugs on red than I care to remember, but this is one of the bigger ones. Unless you are level 999, the Satan's Abode house always gives exp. The one that costs 2 platinum coins and 2 arcadite lumbers...right? (At 701-800 I believe you get 10% exp with Abode...yeah...then it's 5% at 801-900 and 1% from 901 to 998...and 0% at 999.)

Quote (Sandman366)

Quote (Sandman366)

p.s this isnt a bug or anything but the captcha system is so hard to see. i dont think robots can see color. but like neither can I. its like an illusion. :P

DEMONDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 3:00:14 PM | Message # 55
Stage 1
When a summoner is defeated in the Colosseum his summons don't die. So a level 999 summoner can go into the colo make summons and -suicide then a level 1 can go colo and the summons will still be there... wouldn't that be like exploiting with forgotten leader? Or is this OK to do and not a bug at all?

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 3:08:41 PM | Message # 56
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
You need to report stuff like this, demon, good thing u posted it in this thread
i didnt know that lol

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 4:05:59 PM | Message # 57
Stage 4
That's been around since summoner first came out o.o

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 4:15:19 PM | Message # 58
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
well inever knew abot it cause no one ever told me about it sad

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-12-10, 1:26:14 PM | Message # 59
Stage 9
I believe same thing with the Jewel of the Horde. Would a trigger that when it moves hero near Colo (sometimes nice, sometimes not -.-) also moves anything inside Colo to the same area?
PS: I think the part where it moves hero near Colo at the end is a bug, esp. since it moves camera near Fountain.

Quote (Jin)
p.s this isnt a bug or anything but the captcha system is so hard to see. i dont think robots can see color. but like neither can I. its like an illusion. :P

You quoted me 3 times...
Anyway I don't think it can see color, I think it just has bugs on that slot that happens to be Red.

Malevolent criminal I,

afisDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-15, 1:40:23 PM | Message # 60
Stage 1
When a summoner is defeated in the Colosseum his summons don't die. So a level 999 summoner can go into the colo make summons and -suicide then a level 1 can go colo and the summons will still be there... wouldn't that be like exploiting with forgotten leader? Or is this OK to do and not a bug at all?

I don;t think this would be a very big deal since the summons will expire sooner or later anyway. Won;t be able to beat colloseum in that time. Easier to just power level the player outside it.

btw, how is it that noone mentioned the agi of summoned creatures. The tooltip says it gives (.18*int) agi but it gives full int* agi to summoned units. Well, guess I am not really suree if this is intentional to compensate for agi giving pathetically low armor boosts now.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024