Sunday, 2024-05-05, 12:54:47 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Official Bug Reports 1.19B
TobminsterDate: Thursday, 2011-02-10, 2:50:43 PM | Message # 91
Stage 1
Group: Users
With lots of Invinsible potion, Lich can kill anything using his big move!

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-02-27, 10:12:16 AM | Message # 92
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
So I'm killing Existance guys and selling drops for bonus cash...and I find that Exist Hammer had a strange typo. I don't have Heavy prof, but Hammer had type of "(White)Short Sword"..which confused me...because I thought that 1-hammer would be Heavy, and 2-it should be red. It gave 370k damage and nothing else if that helps narrow down what it is.

Edit: Oh, Spear is Heavy? I would've thought those as the other way around...(spear looks fine though, red word type, only 320k damage...)

Edit2: Found something else...if DSumm has something he can teleport to (say, one of his summons) in the colo he can use Blood Elf Spellbook's Tele Mass to get to it.

Edit3: Dark Spirit's Dark Regeneration cannot be held at the same time as Satan's Heart (which has a typo, "actually" is spelled "auctually")

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Sunday, 2011-02-27, 7:59:53 PM

IchibanBakaDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 3:36:30 PM | Message # 93
Stage 3
This is probably already known, but with an elementalist you can't pick up any of the Aza items at all. It always tells "Can't carry 2 of the same item." Even when the inventory is empty. (I have seen PR's and RG's with Aza items but when my friend tried to pick one up the notification came.)

It's possible to drop endless amounts of lexium crystals. If someone charms a forgotten peon and builds a mainbase it also drops a lexium crystal. (I found a game dedicated to Lexium dropping and joined it just to check what they did. I'm not lvl 999 yet so I have no crystal.)

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 3:40:14 PM | Message # 94
Stage 7
I have seen plenty of elementalists with azza items so I think that one might just be your char glitched.

DraculaDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 3:51:59 PM | Message # 95
Stage 2
Since we've opened the topic of Azza drops, I had something bizarre happen to me a while back. After successfully killing Azza and earning a second Azza's Robes, I saved. When I loaded, I only had one, my four other items, and a blank inventory spot. So I guess this might end up being more of an inquiry than a bug report, but I'll take a guess and say me being able to pick up the second robe was a bug. Probably the most likely conclusion, since other chaotic boss items can't be picked up multiple times either. But still, I've seen legit players with multiple Spheres of Azzazoth before, so this leads to some confusion (unless Spheres are a specific exception to the rule).

If this (being able to pick up a second robe) is a bug, uh...I hope no one else gains false hope if it happens to them.

If not (and only loading one robe is a bug), uh...the game hates me?

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

Message edited by Dracula - Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 3:52:18 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 3:54:24 PM | Message # 96
Stage 7
Spheres are a exception to the rule.

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 4:41:15 PM | Message # 97
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
the exception was that, even tho that the system was exactly for the azazoth boss, the item restriction would not work... i tried multiple times and it still did not work

it defied the antural laws of the unvierse

so i just gave up

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 4:42:30 PM | Message # 98
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
keep em coming guys. excellent reports happy

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 8:08:47 PM | Message # 99
Stage 9
Quote (darkchaos)
the exception was that, even tho that the system was exactly for the azazoth boss, the item restriction would not work... i tried multiple times and it still did not work
it defied the antural laws of the unvierse

so i just gave up

Does this mean you'll remove the system or just leave as is? Bbecause no Legion robe+ring at same time is kinda lame...esp since legion robe > astral robe any day, unless you have legion ring... sad

Anyway, hate to sound like I want bragging rights (and for that possibility I'd like you to rank me down a bit) but I'm just curious...who would you say is the best person for submitting bugs? (on this thread + overall)

Edit: Just heard code wipe next ver *cries* figures...the ONE version I get leg wings...I don't even get to keep them for more than one version...(yes, first version I've gotten leg wings on. Also a shame that over 120 hours into my DSumm is going to be lost. Not to mention probably like 50+ hours on other characters. But eh, this is off-topic sobbing...and yeah, nearly 200 hours saved [probably llike 300+ total] took a long time, and I think most of that wasn't overnight camping.)

Edit2: I probably won't find more bugs this ver, since there's a code wipe and it'll be soon, I see little point in training chars atm. So I'll wait for next ver :P

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2011-03-11, 6:15:34 PM

IchibanBakaDate: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 12:54:55 PM | Message # 100
Stage 3
I still see many low lvls walking around with Legion Sword, so it's bugged still if you diden't already know.

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 4:10:06 PM | Message # 101
Stage 9
new patch hasnt been released yet o.o lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 12:31:28 PM | Message # 102
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
new patch hasnt been released yet o.o lol

Replace patch with map (since WC3 gets patched, maps get updates) and I've said this multiple times.

However, it still applies! (Happy smiley or unhappy smiley? They both apply wacko )

Random: Lmao security code. 3866. Why is ucoz adding an 8 in the middle of my number?!

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 1:58:14 PM | Message # 103
Stage 9
whoops i ment to say new version not released yet :D! lol

ot: ROFLLLL my fav numba just came up <33 7767 lolll

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 4:23:18 PM | Message # 104
Stage 7
I think they were just making sure.

I don't need security codes. cool

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 5:59:29 PM | Message # 105
Stage 9
What, you don't get the security code thing?

That's just not fair -.-

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.19B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024