Saturday, 2024-05-18, 2:44:25 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Chaotic ShopKeeper??
GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2010-10-02, 6:51:05 PM | Message # 61
Stage 9
Group: Users
yea i ment to change scythe's blink to move speed and i even said that the bow wouldnt work :P

Added (2010-10-02, 6:51:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Name: Gauntlet of Power
Lvl: 976
PF: All
Cost: 300 plat 175 arc
Description: Its said that this item gives unreal power...but to activate its power you must feed it powerful souls of this world....
Effect: 51% chance 25x crit, +1million damage, (1)5 million hp (one or the other 5,15), max attack speed
Ability: (Powertar) stat based avatar 3.5x str damage bonus, 2.5x agi armor bonus, 5x int mana bonus... 2.5x hp bonus. (it should say somekind of phrase when you use this ability also ^.^) (raw power.)
Activation: kill each boss 3 times excluding forgotten and aza. and kill 50 astals 100 existance 3 forgotten units.

hard to activate but look at the POWERTAR! lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

TheLastShaperDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 2:04:52 AM | Message # 62
Stage 3
Satan's Rooted Greaves
Lvl: 800
PF: Plate
Cost: 425 Plat, 275 Arc
Description: The belief is that Satan still has a link straight to hell. These greaves do little to disprove that theory.
Effect: 50,000 armor, 5,000 regen, -125 Move Speed (Prof)
35,000 armor, 2,000 regen, -300 movespeed (Non-prof)
Ability: Hell Roots - Opens a crack under your feet drawing you into the earth, disabling movement. On/Off activation 120 sec CD.
Gives +40,000 Armor, *Devil's Heat - 15k immolation*, *Weak Ground - .05% chance to stun enemy for 1 sec when they hit you.* (Prof)
Gives +20,000 Armor, *Demon Heat - 7.5k immolation* (Non-prof)

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 3:28:07 PM | Message # 63
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Ceshun that'd still take a lot of effort, and I can't figure out a way to describe how to code it. Multiple orb effects, Incinerate is overpowered (esp for PR/MR), and there are other already implemented items that are more useful.

Ghostwolf, would teaming a boss count, or you land final hit, what makes it count? Also, 51% 25x is on Leg. Satan Ace, which granted is very rare, however is far easier to get. And how would "Powertar" work? Say you have your stats, does it multiply them by 3.5x/2.5x/5x? Or does it add on that much? If it adds it on, it is far rigged. An Ele would be able to kill Sins without trouble, and also would make just about any character very powerful. Kill Azazoth 3 times? Not too hard with the right team, and I'm sure some people have already killed the Forgotten Leader. (Plus, kill 3 Forgotten units, does tihs count leader? And it wouldn't be THAT hard. They have armies of armies, and an ele or someone with Legion Ring & decent Int could slaughter them.) On top of this, +1M passive is weapon, max attack speed doesn't matter unless you have weather (still only useful in 2 weathers), it needs level 999 requirement, and should cost about 5x that.
If you wonder why, if you had anyone with Int based spells who used that ability, they could solo Azazoth probably without trouble. Sins would be killed for fun. I'm serious, you're adding over 500M stats probably with that.

Shaper, I think that'd do better as a weapon, but it doesn't look that bad to me, other than a little overpriced. Do remember that people who use Plate are more of the tank side of things, and have a hard time getting money. Esp. anything near 400 plats, unless they have an optimized Chaotic Nation, or have a ton of friends who go to the Colo very very often.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 5:54:18 PM | Message # 64
Stage 9
lol? the powertar stats dont include item stat bonus

TheLastShaperDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 8:55:09 PM | Message # 65
Stage 3
@Sandman366
Meh I can't gauge the price of things that well.

And as for it being a weapon, that would kind of ruin the point wouldn't it? It's designed to allow a regular plate user to stand his own against harder hitting enemies, sort of like a wall, and still cause some damage. If I get bored enough I would probably make an "upgrade" version, since the game needs more of them, probably like 925 and slightly higher stats than Astral, and another added effect while activated.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 8:55:48 PM | Message # 66
Stage 9
Well wolf, stating that mighta been nice. Maybe just do 65.5K times those, make it a set value. Less confusion.

Shaper, maybe it would. Don't know myself...but even if it is armor, 0.05% chance for an ability is hardly worth mentioning. Maybe 2%, and yeah I know that's a lot for those like Satan, but for those like Azazoth it'll be a joke still. Perhaps it could work so that it has a higher chance to hit vs spells.
And if you did add an upgrade, it'd be rare to ever find. Do remember people who use Plate don't get cash very easy unless they have good DPS friends who colo easily, and often, and get far. Otherwise, good luck even getting it in the first place, because they'd probably not get enough money to get that.

Malevolent criminal I,

TheLastShaperDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 1:27:37 PM | Message # 67
Stage 3
@Sandman366
Trust me I know man. I got a savior I've been playing for far too long and it's not even 999 yet. 60+ hours I believe, and that's just what I saved. I probably have another 60 from farming for Legs.

And as for the .05% used to having to make it B---S--- low for PR and MR. But since it's being attacked and not attacking I should probably up it.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-10-18, 2:55:10 PM | Message # 68
Stage 9
Quote (TheLastShaper)
And as for the .05% used to having to make it B---S--- low for PR and MR. But since it's being attacked and not attacking I should probably up it.

Do! It's Plate anyway, meaning you'll have it on more of a tank person than DPS, meaning if they ever manage to hit something, it wouldn't be a very STRONG hit. Maybe on Full Plate, but eh.

Here's a basic outline for something....
Azazoth's Journal and Notes
Lvl Req: 999 obviously :P
Cost: 1k plats, 500 arcs
Desc: Azazoth may have been an Astral God, but he still wrote down what happened to him, and there are an awful lot of scribbled notes of fear near the end. How the Shopkeeper got the book(s), well, that'd cost you to learn.
Effect: Tons of Int, maybe some damage, bonus regen (there are SOME people it's nice for), and a Worldwide Blink (basically Knowledge's/God's Blink, but for Chaotic World), can be mixed with Aura of Gods/Goddess Auras to make another item that gives Worldwide Blink all the time.
(I find AoK/AoG to be of the most useful items, for a long time. Chaotic World in under 15 minutes, easy. I might replace with an Aza item :P)

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 10:53:10 AM | Message # 69
Stage 9
Name: Corrupters Hand
lvl: 878
Cost: 230 plat 220 arc
Description: The hand of the demon that changed chaos itself, it is said that its power is not fully unleashed.....yet.
Type: all
Effects: alot of str and agi smile and .00001% chance for 150x critical also every 7767 hits will do armor piercing enemy armor has no effect on this attack.
Ability: (corrupt) (doom like spell) target takes 15k damage per second until death when the unit dies it produces a corrupt ball of chaos that lasts indefinatly and cost no food...(like the ones u can buy but ranged/chaotic attack with helpfull auras and harmfull auras)

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 4:17:12 PM | Message # 70
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
Name: Corrupters Hand
lvl: 878
Cost: 230 plat 220 arc
Description: The hand of the demon that changed chaos itself, it is said that its power is not fully unleashed.....yet.
Type: all
Effects: alot of str and agi and .00001% chance for 150x critical also every 7767 hits will do armor piercing enemy armor has no effect on this attack.
Ability: (corrupt) (doom like spell) target takes 15k damage per second until death when the unit dies it produces a corrupt ball of chaos that lasts indefinatly and cost no food...(like the ones u can buy but ranged/chaotic attack with helpfull auras and harmfull auras)

First, I think this is rigged, because the doom thing lasts forever. It can die, right? I mean, use in right spots, you could get an infinite army of these things that even if they can die, they might win still due to sheer mass of numbers.
Second, like what? Holy/Unholy Spirit? The things that cost 10 food and have blink? Ehh...I don't know..
Third: Your armor piercing attack will probably be used far more often than your 150x crit. The crit isn't even worth putting on, I doubt that an PR or PR could get that to happen very often, if at all. You'd get like, one per half hour, if lucky, and would have to be attacking the whole time. You realize how rare you made it? 1 in every 1/10,000,000 attacks. (My count might be off, lot of digits there.) But still, by the time it's 1 in 100k attacks (0.001% I think) it might be worth mentioning. Also, why 7767? Seems like such a random number...
Fourth: Why not just make it like the Blade of Blood, would make a little more sense with that description.

Don't get me wrong - I like the idea. Just some serious balancing and some clarification needed.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 7:56:31 PM | Message # 71
Stage 9
Lol cause 7767 is my fav number and the critical will basicaly one hit anything thats why i put it so rare was puttin into acount the MR cause i mean really 150x is alottttt if u allready have azza gear and hit in the millions allready

and the orbs that spawn arnt really battlers more like support like holy/unholy but they give auras to help u they could hardley hold their own against say packs of wolfs

i was thinkin bout that quest and something like that to buff and even out the effects/abilitys

and + i havnt been playin CoT as much anymore lol i play the new version that comes out to test it for anything and then i post my suggestions i havnt really tried to throughly test this idea lol also to find more items to use (sets) go check the Daemonic Swords fourm ive been postin items there too sorry if thats advertisment

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 8:48:07 PM | Message # 72
Stage 9
The crit would only ever go off for a PR or MR, and nobody else. A RG can't use the crit, maybe once a week, but once a year realistically. Don't make it just plain stupid. 150x is nice, yeah, bit with that % to get it, don't even have it. Pointless.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2010-11-08, 5:42:33 AM | Message # 73
Stage 9
lol RG shouldnt have to use it but wat ever lower it by 1 zero biggrin or mabey 2?

ChalupaDate: Monday, 2010-11-08, 1:30:29 PM | Message # 74
Stage 3
The crit is useless as you can already get a 51% chance to score a 25x crit, in other words Leg satans ace is basically 150x crit every 12 hits which can be done by an Mr or a Pr in about 2 seconds. Change the crit to 8 percent and everyones happy except sandman ( the gargly noises in my head told me that)

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-11-08, 1:31:44 PM | Message # 75
Stage 9
An RG can't afford anything without friends who colo very often, or else he has to get end-game like stuff and farm, say...despairs...just so he can get decent speed kills. He might be able to get damage late-game, but either way, he can't do much with his attack speed, so he basically needs a Legion weapon just so he can deal damage often enough.

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024