Sunday, 2024-05-05, 2:09:48 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Chaotic ShopKeeper??
Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 0:14:07 AM | Message # 31
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Fists of Fury
Level Req: 500
Type: Gloves, All
Saves: Yes
Effect: 25k all stats, 5k armor, 25% for 5x crit, 10% for 7.5x crit, 5% for 10% crit, 1% for 25x crit, 0.01% for 100x crit, and lower your HP the higher your damage (like a 50% boost when you're around 10% hp)
Desc: Black gloves found in a church by some flowers in an abandoned city. (Strangely, the flowers were growing in a hole in the floor.) Rumored to have belonged to someone with a lock for their name, and their heart nearby.

(Goes to bed, past 1AM...really....tired.....making so many typos....loving browser's "auto" spell check....)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Saturday, 2010-09-11, 0:15:46 AM

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 1:04:43 AM | Message # 32
Stage 7
Fists of fury seem fine. Maybe raise the level to 600 or 675, but dark might have problems with the 1% and 0.01% crit like the MR's skill.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-09-13, 3:51:03 PM | Message # 33
Stage 9
It's still a 1 in what, 10,000 chance? 1 in 1,000? Whatever...point was, even if an MR and it goes of 2-3 times in an hour you're fairly lucky. (If was always attacking and hit that crit over 10 times in an hour, it should be nerfed to 0.001%.)

Basically rare as a legendary drop for crazy damage. smile

Did you read my last post about maybe making lightning an active skill?

1st Stage Darkness Incarnate
Level Req: 950
Saves: Yes
Type: Soul of Dark Fusion, All
Effect: Avatar/Bloodlust/(that damage+ skill for Forgottens) like skill that gives: 1m all stats, 100k armor, a billion health, and 5m or 10m damage.
Cost: 1m plats, 500k arcs
Desc: A soul of fusion that houses all of the souls of the Chaotic World into one, and allows you to call it to help you. Death is only the beginning for those that appose this.
Note: Any stage requires you have the one before it (other than first of course :P) and is (stage level) times (orig stage) in cost, and also (stage level) times (orig stage) in power. (Max stage: 5)

(Before you call it rigged, look at the price. If they have under 100h and have this, they hacked, or work too hard AND got a plvl. If they have "2nd Stage Darkness Incarnate" they hacked (if under 100h). If under 200h and have 4th-5th Stage, hacked I bet.)

Edit: Maybe 1/2 those stats and is passive, but the cost stays the same.

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2010-09-13, 3:59:32 PM

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2010-09-13, 4:29:35 PM | Message # 34
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
tar/Bloodlust/(that damage+ skill for Forgottens) like skill that gives: 1m all stats, 100k armor, a billion health, and 5m or 10m damage.

LOL, SORRY BUT THAT JUST MADE MY DAY LOL

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-09-13, 4:45:59 PM | Message # 35
Stage 7
Sandman what I meant by that is it may never proc like when MR had 2% and could never crit no matter what. Also this is completely rude, I mean Dark and Valk make fun of everyone all the time. "sigh" racism still exists. biggrin

ZerglingGodDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-14, 1:24:37 PM | Message # 36
Stage 1
Group: Users
to valkier:

cant be hurt at all?

that was the whole point of my item concepts you would have to sacrafice item slots from the normal all stats items or armor for them.

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-09-14, 1:56:10 PM | Message # 37
Stage 9
Well DC, people get that if they have 200m strength like Death apparently has 200m+ in a stat on something. Besides, any +HP thing is useless unless it does happen to be a stupid high number. That much health is useless anyways, you'll need regen and armor and stats, not tons of health. So that part was kinda throwaway anyway...and it's still a 950 level req, and if you had rigged strength bonus gear it's possible you could have something near a billion health anyway. (Sins would STILL kick your ass without trying...due to a lack of armor :P)

Invisible Item
Lvl Req: None
Cost: Free! :P
Saves: No
Icon: (none/empty slot icon)
Effect: Absolutely nothing other than 5hps regen.
Desc: The air around you. You had to buy it?
(Note: Joke item...still kinda funny...)

Malevolent criminal I,

ChalupaDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-14, 2:13:12 PM | Message # 38
Stage 3
Quote (Sandman366)
25k all stats, 5k armor, 25% for 5x crit, 10% for 7.5x crit, 5% for 10% crit, 1% for 25x crit, 0.01% for 100x crit, and lower your HP the higher your damage (like a 50% boost when you're around 10% hp)

Then there should be an upgrade ??
50k stats, 12k armor 50% chance for 5x crit 20% for 7.5x crit and 10% for 10x crit and 2% for 25x and .02% for 100x crit 55% total dmg boost at 10% hp
plats = ?? arc = ?? Level = ??

Critical Gayness - 100% for 1.01x dmg
Lvl Req- 1 Plat - .000001 arc- .000001

Description - The most treasured item of the flying squirrels

Message edited by Chalupa - Tuesday, 2010-09-14, 2:16:29 PM

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2010-09-15, 5:45:11 PM | Message # 39
Stage 9
Chalupa, We're looking for something that isn't completely stupid. 1.01x damage...woot....you deal 5 now, with 5 without a crit!! And if you're anything that has a crit anyway, 100% is the gayest thing ever. No other crits would go off if this was latest crit gained. Plus this is the CHAOTIC shop, meaning 300 requirement. How's a level 1 going to get there? (Also, 10 gold and 10 lumber? What a waste of lumber...)

The BanHammer
Level Req: DarkChaos (or max+1, or a negative level)
Saves: Yeah
Cost: "Cost"? Who BUYS a BanHammer??? He's PAID to get it!
Effect: Kick someone from the game, killing/removing ALL of their units. If they have anything after this, they hacked. (Also causes desync to make sure they're kicked. Does not desync anyone else.) Or kills any unit of theirs.
Passive Effect: Allows DC to change his stats, any way he wants. Anyone else's stats, for that matter.
Effect on NPCs: Deal whatever damage DC wants it to. From fully healing Azazoth from 1HP, to killing every boss and creep on the map. At once. With both worlds out. And 100x normal creep amount. And bosses have 1,000x normal HP.
Desc: Only DarkChaos is allowed to have this. Otherwise, expect to be banned soon.
Note: Half joke item, DC doesn't need to make this item to do it. But, if he wanted to, he could do this, or just ban you from the next version the old fashion way.
Note2: Anyone holding this or having this bound would have to get banned in record time. Breaking the record for each time it's seen.

Okay...serious...

Shard of the Unknown
Level Req: 999
Note: Requires you to have Azazoth items, at least 2.
Cost: 1m plats, 1m arcs (Comes with 1 charge)
Saves: Up to 5 charges
Effect: Kill anything in the game, but it's only one use and it's gone. Extras bought stack charges. Has a 30s CD in the Normal World, and a 1h CD in the Chaotic World. When swapping to the Chaotic World, it is given a 5-20m CD (based on time taken to get to the Chaotic World. Shorter world-swap time, longer CD.) Also cannot be used within 10 minutes of purchase (if it's the first charge of it in the inventory, if you have another charge, no extra CD, but if you use one, buy another, and try to use again, you should still have that 1h CD).
(Note for Chaotic World: No monetary reward given for using this. Items have a halved chance of dropping.)
Desc: A shard of something far more powerful. The original item's true power, purpose, and origin, have remained unknown since before Azazoth's time.
(Guys, this isn't really a joke item. Look at the cost and requirements.)

Yeah you're going to say it's rigged. You need Azazoth items, 1m plats/arcs, and has a 1h CD. There's the balance. Plus, half norma item drop chances, AND no money given. It'll take nearly forever just to BUY the thing, let alone make it practical. Read over all of it's hold-backs, and it's kinda useful.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-15, 5:57:25 PM | Message # 40
Stage 7
So sandman that ban hammer item is simply a stupid item. If someone hacked this THEY COULD KICK ANYONE THEY WANTED. That is all that needs to be said. The shard of the unknown is stupid because later on you could kill chaos with it. Although even that is not the problem since with that price it would just be a waste of the shopkeeper's inventory.

ChalupaDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-15, 9:01:13 PM | Message # 41
Stage 3
Quote (Sandman366)
Chalupa, We're looking for something that isn't completely stupid. 1.01x damage...woot....you deal 5 now, with 5 without a crit!! And if you're anything that has a crit anyway, 100% is the gayest thing ever. No other crits would go off if this was latest crit gained. Plus this is the CHAOTIC shop, meaning 300 requirement. How's a level 1 going to get there? (Also, 10 gold and 10 lumber? What a waste of lumber...)

And I thought this was probably the most amazing and best item in the game cry unfortunately you don't think so it makes me sad.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-09-17, 2:33:53 PM | Message # 42
Stage 9
Death, come on. First, of course it's a stupid item. Second, the shard isn't that stupid. I just didn't feel like typing out that we'd need the strongest boss's equipment to buy it, plus, it's also reduced item drop chances, and takes forever to use. With that cost, and the ability to kill Infinity with it (even though you'd need Infinity items to buy it) I'd say 1m plat/arc is worth it. It's basically an infinite damage attack, like a billion sins. In one spot. Always right next to you. Until you die.

And chalupa, get real.

I've run out of items ideas between my lack of sleep, chalupa's sarcasm, and Death's immaturity/wanting to be dirt weak.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 2:42:16 PM | Message # 43
Stage 7
ENOUGH FLAMING.
My only opinion here is that the items should be balanced, not dirt weak and not stupidly strong. Immaturity is not being able to take constructive criticism.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2010-09-20, 2:43:44 PM | Message # 44
Stage 9
O.o

Name: An Angels Revenge...
Lvl: 958
PF: Plate
Cost: 50 plat 35 arc (subject to change)
Description: An angel that was betrayed put all his anger into one piece of armor to defeat the betrayer (cough legion cough) (subject to change)
Effects: 50% chance to heal 3% hp every time attacked, 100-120k armor, 7500 hp regain, 5% chance to deal 2.5x str to attacker.

i like it biggrin (stats liable to change)

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Message edited by GhostWolf223 - Monday, 2010-09-20, 2:45:31 PM

myrealDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 3:42:08 PM | Message # 45
Stage 3
I Like ghost wolf idea,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024