Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:02:05 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Chaotic ShopKeeper??
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-03-11, 3:06:20 PM | Message # 121
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
For the lulz wouldn't last forever.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

RaNDoMKiLLaDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 4:24:09 AM | Message # 122
Stage 3
Group: Users
Quote (God_Of_Death)
You could just make a trigger that clicks off it the second you click on it. Akin to the shared players system but faster. Although those stats on it are stupidly high. Maybe 25% 300%

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY!!! I LEFT COT FOR AWHILE BUT IM BACK
OK to make it unclickable just add this ability called "locust" im guessing dc already knows what it is but ill explain. Locust is like the ability locust but instead its the actual small little units that swarm around, wondered why they were unclickable? they had locust , no hp,no click. Thats how it you get it to be unclickable but still have abilities.

25%-300%? thats terribly weak :S, how about 50%-2XX% but drains 1% of your current gold per X second(s)

-Curse Claws-
A different item you can recieve from slaying the demon prince(or another chaotic boss), provides 1,000+ damage for each unit you kill and if you die or do not kill anything within 30 seconds you lose your bonus.
The curse claws drain away 0.5% of your CURRENT hp per second.
^+1000 damage is a tome
^-1000 damage is also a tome
^set a variable integer to +1 on itself each time something dies
^for each integer a from 1 to VARIABLE INTEGER loop actions, create one -1k dmg tome and give to X hero

:TheNut:
Effect:Provides 2million armor but slows you down until you feel like your in an eternal chaotic hurricane(but worse).Increases armor of nearby friendly units by 500k.
Description: The all-cake eating flying squirrels found a nut during their nut-harvesting seasons which took up 2 of their precious seconds to open and said to each other "That was a toughnut to crack" and they found nothing was inside, so instead they thought they might have some fun and added a less then a trilllionth of their energy into the nut and made it a massive burden to carry so if any mortal was to carry it they would be crushed by its immense weight but their corpse would be guarded by the best defensive item in the world.
~~~~~~~~~
WOAH WOLF AND SANDMAN 300POSTS??? aww nuts im falling behind sad

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth.

Practice makes Perfect but Obsession is better.

Message edited by RaNDoMKiLLa - Sunday, 2011-04-03, 5:20:41 AM

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 12:17:23 PM | Message # 123
Stage 9
Quote (RaNDoMKiLLa)
^+1000 damage is a tome
^-1000 damage is also a tome

Bad bad bad. Any +% damage or -%damage things would also affect that. Plus, if you go to Struggle, and someone spam builds a bunch of weak stuff between some of the last rounds, a PC could easily have +500m damage or something absurd from that alone.

Quote (RaNDoMKiLLa)
but drains 1% of your current gold per X second(s)

Unless this affects plats too, kinda useless effect. And if it did affect plats too, kinda rigged.
(Useless because when under 100 gold it'll take 1 gold every cycle [and eventually every few cycles])
(Rigged because it'll cost millions quickly unless you're poor as dirt)

Malevolent criminal I,

LanceDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 0:18:53 AM | Message # 124
Stage 1
just a random suggestion.
name it good shopkeeper :). cause its like helping you to win against chaos which is evil.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 9:58:32 AM | Message # 125
Stage 9
but shop keeper stole all them items olol

i dont have 300 posts :O

and welcome back

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 1:27:36 PM | Message # 126
Stage 9
It's the chaotic world. So he stole stuff from good, evil, neutral, and perhaps even through time. It's chaotic, some time distortions (or he got sent to another world where they had time machines and world pulled him back even though he traveled through time, which technically could be a time distortion) are to be expected.

Just leave as Evil Shopkeeper's brother (if we go for my idea anyway), obviously harder to kill than current one no matter what we do, because he's just SO easy to kill.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 3:34:15 PM | Message # 127
Stage 9
i say we make the Chaotic Shop keeper a damn GoD

lol

sorta like the pally in normal world

but blinks around and has insane regain/hp/armor lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 4:05:14 PM | Message # 128
Stage 9
Why's he a shop keeper if he can just kill stuff? He'll probably end up killing the player before he sells them anything.

Random (well, random thought, it's still on topic I think): Maybe he could sell "tickets" or something to another area, or a locater to find him. If it's another area, it's a minigame thing (thinking something like Doors of Death, kinda hard but not rigged kind of DoD), and the locater would probably ping his current location (an expensive version could ping his next location, or ping every time he teles). The locater would be very useful if trying to get someone else to buy one of his items

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024