Sunday, 2024-05-05, 8:03:09 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Chaotic ShopKeeper??
God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 2:35:44 PM | Message # 91
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
The difference being you can fight back. You can't fight against a trigger. Even if they are stronger than you, you can always join a different game. With this anyone could do it instead of just the very strong.

ExaladosDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 9:00:34 PM | Message # 92
Stage 1
Group: Users
Wow, My controversial idea....
anyway seems like Mr. MapMaker will update this map next week so i think we better wait smile

there is many thing in this world that you will never understand even with all of your knowledge that you learn in over thousand years

except....

if you die

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-03-07, 5:35:45 AM | Message # 93
Stage 9
:D!
thats super mr.mapmaker to u mister >:O :3 lol

also if the 500% lifesteal only works at night...how? lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

DraculaDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 2:40:55 PM | Message # 94
Stage 2
Quote (God_Of_Death)
The difference being you can fight back. You can't fight against a trigger. Even if they are stronger than you, you can always join a different game. With this anyone could do it instead of just the very strong.

You and I don't appear to be playing the same game.

In the CoT I play, no amount of strategy is going to save your base from being sacked by someone powerful enough to destroy it (assuming said person is minimally intelligent). The non-Chaotic bases can be pretty much annihilated at will by relatively weak players, and even the Chaotic bases can be owned pretty handily by players that would be considered relatively low level in the Chaotic Realm. Since Chaotic bases are not affected by Level Infusion, it follows that they don't scale and thus the problem cannot be alleviated by anything short of constantly camping your base. Personally I find that concept - anyone being able to waste anyone for being away for five seconds - irritating. All someone has to do is walk up to my base and smack it once or twice, regardless of how powerful my actual hero is, to knock me out of the game. Considering that a level 500-700 could do this to a level 999 (albeit that it might take a few seconds), you don't even have to be nearly as powerful as your target.

The proposed item, on the other hand, only affects weather. For one thing, this implies quite a bit:

A: The item changes weather randomly. Right off the bat, the culprit only has a % chance to ruin the game as opposed to the virtually 100% chance that basekilling gives.

B: The item has a solid level limit, unlike basekilling. This restricts it even further.

C: The item can be used by anyone who meets the level req. Essentially, if someone tries to cause a bad weather effect, I can just buy my own copy of the item and negate it if it happens. This means game-ruining with this item has a solid (and very easy to implement) counter, unlike basekilling.

D: Weather affects EVERYONE, including the person who uses the item. Impeding others is one thing, but you'd have to be a pretty dedicated troll to willingly hinder yourself.

E: If the person with the item actually manages to beat the system somehow and exploit the item's triggering (which should be impossible if implemented correctly), we could always just go with the proposed solution for basekilling: leave.

Not anyone can use it and it is far more counterable than basekilling, so I fail to see where you pulled that from. In my games, I rarely ever see a basekiller yell "I'M GONNA OWN YOUR BASE!" to his victim five minutes before doing so.
[/off-topic]

On topic: I was struck by an interesting idea, and it seems like it might actually be fair and useful without taking up an inventory slot given how hard it sounds like the shopkeeper will be to find. I don't know if it would cause any major triggering hurdles, though.

Chaotic Backpack: Unfortunately for adventurers, the standard-issue backpacks of CoT are frail and easily eroded by the fires of chaos after every game. Fortunately for the Chaotic Shopkeeper, he managed to find some hardy enough to preserve themselves and their contents, allowing him to carry his stock and sell it to players game after game! Perhaps be could be convinced to part with one...for a hefty price.

Stats: 3000 Platinum Coins, 1500 Arcadite Lumber
Effects: Transforms the Backpack into a Chaotic Backpack. Items in Chaotic Backpacks will save and load like items carried by heroes. This upgrade is permanent and irreversible (unless a new/better one were to be created/implemented later on, in which case it would probably override this one).

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

Message edited by Dracula - Monday, 2011-03-07, 2:43:34 PM

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 3:46:50 PM | Message # 95
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I like the backpack idea, but that price is so op lol

and some ideas are really good, i guess ill filter some ideas later

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-03-07, 6:04:27 PM | Message # 96
Stage 9
pfff i say we raise it too 3.5k plat and 2k arc :D!

just make it piss people off that they dont have enough ^.^ lol

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:29:18 PM | Message # 97
Mapmaker
So i put all the ideas on one page for easier access

Ill have my comments on them later

thanks for coming up with ideas!

orange color means its been commented and done
red are comments

10 sec metamorphasis 5 min cooldown transform into a sin gaining their attack cooldown and 1,000,000 bonus damage

Flavor Text (The shop keeper doesent want to go into the story of how he managed to obtain this sythe.)

50 plat 50 Archanitesorry, dont like it

Tamer's Whip.
Weapon type.
[Level not yet rated]

Stats:
Damage: 1.250.000
Stat bonus: 250.000
HP+MP Regen: 7500

Effects:
Bleed - With a % chance adding "Bleed" effect onto the enemy, taking 2x from all damage sources.
Critical precision - About 40% 10x Crit would be nice.
Agility of the Whip - Gives +100% attack speed. Or lesser effect and would apply to all heroes.
Length of the Whip - Since whip is based on a string type thingy, attacks become ranged, at around 200 range perhaps?
the bleed effect is cool. maybe ill make some dagger for rogue, in which he has 2.25x and non prof have 2x, to make him dps more?
Nature Beads.
Necklace accessory.
[Level not yet rated]

Stats:
Stats: 350.000
HP regen: 10.000
Something more should be added here i guess

Abilities:
Earth's Grasp - Something like avatar thing. Not spell immune, all damage reduced by 25%, hp addon is useless i guess. Active for X time with Y cooldown.
Earth's Vibes - During the night, you're visual range is like it was day. Should be like "feeling the earth" effect.
Something more?
THe damage reduce by 25% is cool for a time... could make a shadowy existence that makes you temporal or something.. xd
and the visual range isnt a bad idea either
might use this actually.
How about this...

Priest's Last Request
Effect: Heal 500 hp with every attack on you, even if evaded or "blocked", and if the attack would kill you, 15% for Ankh effect for 500 hp revival
(Alternate Effect, so it's useful later on: Instead of 500 hp, 1% of str + 5x level)
Level Req: 300
Saves: Yes
Type: Peaceful Feeling, All
Cost: 1 million coins, 1 million lumber (not plats/arcs, or higher, up to Dark)
Desc: The shopkeeper has never liked this, and he isn't sure why, however it is why he wants to sell it so cheap. He found a soul hovering over a priest who was working on a diplomatic solution to a dreadful war between the Demon kingdoms, however a Legion saw him before the final treaty could be delivered. This scroll is followed by that priest's soul, bringing good health for those whom are attacked.
Good description. Idea similiar to satans heart, except for revival. Dont really think theres anything new there...

Peaceful Water
Level Req: high, but up to Dark, I'm guessing around 700-900
Type: Holy Water, All
Note: Does half effect (or 1/4, up to Dark) if not worn by a "Healer" Hero
Cost: 1,000 platinum coins, 250 arcadite lumber (maybe kills you when you buy? :P)
Passive Animation: A brilliance aura look, maybe slightly bigger rings or a little puddle beneath you always
Passive Effect: Heal 1% of your primary stat (or maybe just str or int) per second to allied units in a 1,000 range (High Priest is long range, so you can heal melee at same time)
Active Animation: A blue holy light beam of sorts, or a geyser look
Active Effect: If blue holy light beam: Heal an ally for 1x primary stat, long 2min cd (4min if "non healer"); if geyser look, small AoE but similar effect, but with a 2 minute 30 second cd (5min if "non healer")
Other stat effect: You take 10,000 damage per second (or lower hero regen by 10k, either way), 25% spell reduction, 25k armor
Desc: The purest and most holy of all waters, found at a grove that used to belong to the goddesses of Life and Love
AN AoE heal! cool! except seeing a big effect every second is going to drive you mad. the idea is awesome though, for the high priest. Wil difinately put this in.

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:29:54 PM | Message # 98
Mapmaker
Death's Lightning
Level Req: 800-900
Type: Ring of Energy, All
Cost: 1,000-2,000 platinum coins, 250-750 arcadite lumber
Effect: 5% chance for a 10x (primary stat) Chained Lightning (up to 5 targets, -10% a jump) (don't forget chaotic still takes 3% from spell damage); max attack speed and move speed (even during chaotic hurricane, so chaotic hurricane isn't always rigged for all but ele); +250k all stats; +500k damage
Desc: Death comes swiftly, fast as a lightning bolt, and so do you, bringing the lightning too.
Good idea to add abiilities to items. will spice it up a bit. will think about it.

Pacifist's Dream
Level Req: 400-500
Type: All
Cost: 500k gold, 250k lumber (or 1m/1m cash/lumber)
Effect: -2m damage, -100k all stats, +250k armor, +25% to +50% spell reduce, +50k regen
Desc: Someone took "Make Love, Not War" to a different level with this thing
.Good for royal guard. Not bad.

Strange Gold Coin/Regenerative Piece of Wood
Level Req: 975
Saves: NO
Type: Greed, All
Cost: 10,000 platinum coins, 5,000 arcadite lumbers/5,000 platinum coins, 10,000 arcadite lumber
Effect: 1 gold per second/1 lumber per second
Desc: A gold coin with such a powerful spell cast on it, it makes a copy of itself./A piece of wood that just keeps growing!
(NOTE: These are 2 different items, if it isn't obvious...)
lol 1 gold/sec. but honestly i dont see the point of this... with a full base i can make like 40,000 gold/sec...

Learner's Permit (or Dusty Book of Knowledge and Insanity)
Level Req: None (300 to get to chaotic world itself)
Saves: maybe, up to Dark
Type: Dusty Old Book, All
Cost: Up for debate, but something level based so it's better for lower levels (say, 300-600) and not as good for higher levels (say, 800-999)
Effect: Bonus exp multiplier based on your level
Desc: Probably the oldest book ever, from another universe. Unknown how it got here, but based on some of the symbols, someone probably tried casting some sort of inter-universal spell and it didn't work out as planned.
(NOTE: It's level based on cost and strength, lower level = greater effect+lower cost, higher level = far lessened effect + possibly higher cost than to get legendary thanatos wings to +5)
Not bad, how bout a bonus, but amkes you weaker as a result?

Fists of Fury
Level Req: 500
Type: Gloves, All
Effect: 25k all stats, 5k armor, 25% for 5x crit, 10% for 7.5x crit, 5% for 10% crit, 1% for 25x crit, 0.01% for 100x crit, and lower your HP the higher your damage (like a 50% boost when you're around 10% hp)
Desc: Black gloves found in a church by some flowers in an abandoned city. (Strangely, the flowers were growing in a hole in the floor.) Rumored to have belonged to someone with a lock for their name, and their heart nearby.
Like the boost when ur low on hp

1st Stage Darkness Incarnate
Level Req: 950
Type: Soul of Dark Fusion, All
Effect: Avatar/Bloodlust/(that damage+ skill for Forgottens) like skill that gives: 1m all stats, 100k armor, a billion health, and 5m or 10m damage.
Cost: 1m plats, 500k arcs
Desc: A soul of fusion that houses all of the souls of the Chaotic World into one, and allows you to call it to help you. Death is only the beginning for those that appose this.
Note: Any stage requires you have the one before it (other than first of course :P) and is (stage level) times (orig stage) in cost, and also (stage level) times (orig stage) in power. (Max stage: 5)
First that is op, and i dont really like it. meh. and i dont really understand it either.

Invisible Item
Lvl Req: None
Cost: Free! :P
Saves: No
Icon: (none/empty slot icon)
Effect: Absolutely nothing other than 5hps regen.
Desc: The air around you. You had to buy it?
(Note: Joke item...still kinda funny...)
yep. cool item.

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:30:31 PM | Message # 99
Mapmaker
The BanHammer
Level Req: DarkChaos (or max+1, or a negative level)
Saves: Yeah
Cost: "Cost"? Who BUYS a BanHammer??? He's PAID to get it!
Effect: Kick someone from the game, killing/removing ALL of their units. If they have anything after this, they hacked. (Also causes desync to make sure they're kicked. Does not desync anyone else.) Or kills any unit of theirs.
Passive Effect: Allows DC to change his stats, any way he wants. Anyone else's stats, for that matter.
Effect on NPCs: Deal whatever damage DC wants it to. From fully healing Azazoth from 1HP, to killing every boss and creep on the map. At once. With both worlds out. And 100x normal creep amount. And bosses have 1,000x normal HP.
Desc: Only DarkChaos is allowed to have this. Otherwise, expect to be banned soon.
Note: Half joke item, DC doesn't need to make this item to do it. But, if he wanted to, he could do this, or just ban you from the next version the old fashion way.
Note2: Anyone holding this or having this bound would have to get banned in record time. Breaking the record for each time it's seen.
Heh. Funny stuff :P
Shard of the Unknown
Level Req: 999
Note: Requires you to have Azazoth items, at least 2.
Cost: 1m plats, 1m arcs (Comes with 1 charge)
Saves: Up to 5 charges
Effect: Kill anything in the game, but it's only one use and it's gone. Extras bought stack charges. Has a 30s CD in the Normal World, and a 1h CD in the Chaotic World. When swapping to the Chaotic World, it is given a 5-20m CD (based on time taken to get to the Chaotic World. Shorter world-swap time, longer CD.) Also cannot be used within 10 minutes of purchase (if it's the first charge of it in the inventory, if you have another charge, no extra CD, but if you use one, buy another, and try to use again, you should still have that 1h CD).
(Note for Chaotic World: No monetary reward given for using this. Items have a halved chance of dropping.)
Desc: A shard of something far more powerful. The original item's true power, purpose, and origin, have remained unknown since before Azazoth's time.
(Guys, this isn't really a joke item. Look at the cost and requirements.)

Lvl: 958
PF: Plate
Cost: 50 plat 35 arc (subject to change)
Description: An angel that was betrayed put all his anger into one piece of armor to defeat the betrayer (cough legion cough) (subject to change)
Effects: 50% chance to heal 3% hp every time attacked, 100-120k armor, 7500 hp regain, 5% chance to deal 2.5x str to attacker.

Name: Soul Reaper Scythe
Lvl: 800
PF: Heavy
Cost: 55 plat 45 arc
Description: One says every new decade Death forges a new scythe, the old one is thrown into the abyss...or is it?
Effects: +5 million damage, 10% chance to do 25x critical, max attack speed, (savior) blink
Ability: Death Incarnate.. (Turns you into death for 2 minutes, Spell immune, +2.5 million damage, +20 million hp. killing a soul in this form grants you 5 plat and 5 arc)

Jewel of the Void
(Upgades Jewel of the Horde)
Lvl: 600
PF: Chaotic Quest, All
Cost: 175 plat 100 Arc
Desc: By fashioning the Jewel into a Necklace made from bones of a Nightmare, the Shopkeeper has unlocked the hidden power of this simple trinket, but what else is hidding within it's swirling mass?
Effect: .01% Chance to summon Denied Exsistance with regular ability, 5k regen, 10% Spell resist
Ability: Summons 3-4 Nightmares (Lower stats or whatever DC thinks) for 45 seconds. 5 min CD

Thinking a new boss or something for the bones to drop from.

Crown of Exsistance
(Upgades Jewel of the Void)
Lvl: 950
Type: Chaotic Quest, All
Cost: 500 Plat, 350 Arc
Desc: Having power over existance let's the wearer to see the future of it's victums, and project it into their thoughts, making them believe they are old and frail.(Old Age effect)
Effect: 20k Regen, 33% Spell Resist, .001% Old Age: Effects last 50% longer (Bash, Cold, Howl of Terror ect.) -5k Armor for 30 seconds, and slows movement by 50%.
Ability: Summons 2 Denied Exsistance for 25 Seconds. (5 Min CD)
Name: Amulet of the King..
Lvl: 980+
Pf: all
Cost: 40 plat, 45 arc (debatable)
Description: Once was said that the king of all gods only kept his powers if he wore a mystic amulet from his beloved wife, But those are just rumors...right?
Effects: 50k all stats, every 30 seconds heals random ally unit (includes self) by 5 million(holy light) (or higher u choose :P), every 60 seconds fires a death bolt (death coil that can hurt undead)that deals 3 million damage 1/2 to boss class monsters.
Abilitys: _1 hour CD_(The King Of All Gods!) for 5 seconds you become a king...45% evasion, 95% 40x crit, +2 million damage, spell resistance 89%, max attackspeed

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:30:52 PM | Message # 100
Mapmaker
Name: The Gods Awakining
Pf: Staff
Cost: 80 Plat 50 Arc
Description: To awakin a god one must find the Legendary staff and perform the ritual...but if they do find the staff and do not awaken the gods....they will have power beyond time and space.
effects: 50% slow effect in 500 yard raidias, 100k int, 50k regain mana, 0.01% frosty death (frost breath with stun) for 3 second stun and 1mill damage.
Ability: (gods wraith) 10 second stun with 30x int damage, 90% slow attack/move speed for 1 minute.

Name: Hell fire rising
Lvl: 998
PF: Bow
Cost: 100 plat 75 arc
Description: The strongest weapon ever to exist...it was said it was forged in the deepest part of fiery hell
Effect: 3 target multishot (for pr lowers his multi to 3 to make it fair) 5 mill damage, incenerate effect(500k..1 mill...2 mill...etc. half damage for pr), and 57% lifesteal

Name: Gauntlet of Power
Lvl: 976
PF: All
Cost: 300 plat 175 arc
Description: Its said that this item gives unreal power...but to activate its power you must feed it powerful souls of this world....
Effect: 51% chance 25x crit, +1million damage, (1)5 million hp (one or the other 5,15), max attack speed
Ability: (Powertar) stat based avatar 3.5x str damage bonus, 2.5x agi armor bonus, 5x int mana bonus... 2.5x hp bonus. (it should say somekind of phrase when you use this ability also ^.^) (raw power.)
Activation: kill each boss 3 times excluding forgotten and aza. and kill 50 astals 100 existance 3 forgotten units.

atan's Rooted Greaves
PF: Plate
Cost: 425 Plat, 275 Arc
Description: The belief is that Satan still has a link straight to hell. These greaves do little to disprove that theory.
Effect: 50,000 armor, 5,000 regen, -125 Move Speed (Prof)
35,000 armor, 2,000 regen, -300 movespeed (Non-prof)
Ability: Hell Roots - Opens a crack under your feet drawing you into the earth, disabling movement. On/Off activation 120 sec CD.
Gives +40,000 Armor, *Devil's Heat - 15k immolation*, *Weak Ground - .05% chance to stun enemy for 1 sec when they hit you.* (Prof)
Gives +20,000 Armor, *Demon Heat - 7.5k immolation* (Non-prof)

Azazoth's Journal and Notes
Lvl Req: 999 obviously :P
Cost: 1k plats, 500 arcs
Desc: Azazoth may have been an Astral God, but he still wrote down what happened to him, and there are an awful lot of scribbled notes of fear near the end. How the Shopkeeper got the book(s), well, that'd cost you to learn.
Effect: Tons of Int, maybe some damage, bonus regen (there are SOME people it's nice for), and a Worldwide Blink (basically Knowledge's/God's Blink, but for Chaotic World), can be mixed with Aura of Gods/Goddess Auras to make another item that gives Worldwide Blink all the time.

Name: Corrupters Hand
lvl: 878
Cost: 230 plat 220 arc
Description: The hand of the demon that changed chaos itself, it is said that its power is not fully unleashed.....yet.
Type: all
Effects: alot of str and agi smile and .00001% chance for 150x critical also every 7767 hits will do armor piercing enemy armor has no effect on this attack.
Ability: (corrupt) (doom like spell) target takes 15k damage per second until death when the unit dies it produces a corrupt ball of chaos that lasts indefinatly and cost no food...(like the ones u can buy but ranged/chaotic attack with helpfull auras and harmfull auras)

how about... Chaotic Ores, 2 plats and 2 arcadite lumbers each, and item boxes(ex. Demonic Box - 90% chance to drop a random demon item at your feet, 500k gold and lumber, higher cost for higher tiers, upto hell), 100 sacrificial lambs - adds 100 kills to blood sword quest 1pc & arcadite lumber, item converter - 10 pc 10 arcadite lumber(converts any 1 non-boss item to your class item: armor changes to armor counter part, weapon changes to weapon counter part), Boss Item Converter - 100 pc and arcadite lumber (same but for boss items, doesn't work for rare and legendaries)
and well rare and legendary boss item converter x3 tongue

Name: Psychotic Mercenary
lvl: 600
Cost: 200 Plat
Description: A Psychotic Mercenerary whos identity is lost, however, when called upon he can shapeshift into the form of his payer.
Effects: Make an un-clickable Avatar of Vengeance ALWAYS follow the hero(like backpack does).-10 gold(or some amount of gold) every second the hero holds this item
Ability: Mirror Image: Deals 75% damage and takes 125% of damage

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:31:01 PM | Message # 101
Mapmaker
Name: Vengeful Spirit
Level Req: 875
Saves?: Yes
Type: All
Cost: 250 plats, 100 arcs
Effect: On death, 25% chance for the Vengeful Spirit to be spawned where you died. VSpirit has 5x your stats (has effect of 5x base stats and "holds" 5 of whatever items you have), and has skills of 20% evade, 15% 5x crit, and Faery Fire (20% of their armor). Lasts 60 seconds, cannot spawn in colo or from -suicide, cannot spawn when fighting Azazoth, cannot spawn in Normal World, cannot spawn from another player killing you (PvP colo has 12.5% chance to spawn), has a 10m CD, has a set 300 MS (unless Sunny or Divine Grace, then is better), has whatever attack speed the old heroes have as their max (unless Sunny or Divine Grace, cannot attack faster than PR). 1% chance on death of Vengeful Spirit to revive you at 3/4 health and 1/2 mana.
Desc: The countless souls that perished refuse to let that which slayed you survive so simply, and try to break into the world when you die. When they are successful, a corporeal form is given to them in your form that shall avenge you.

The stats are easily up for debate, wanted it to be possible for the thing to survive, but I bet could be hard to trigger (esp if you have to do every single item combo =O). Just wanted a little "Revenge" item idea thrown out there.

Name: Weather Spirit's Orb
Level Requirement: around 400-500, don't make too high
Saves: yes
type: all
Cost: 20 plats, 15 arcs
effect: can change the weather randomly (have 60-120 sec cooldown). also can reduce the effect of negative weather by 30% and increase the effect of positive weather by 30%
Desc: this is the orb that are stolen by evil shopkeeper from the weather spirit it self. with this you can actually make the weather become your buddy

Name: The Black Moon
type: all
Level requirement: 600-700
Saves: yes
Cost: 70 plats, 50 arcs
effect: when night come, you feel the powerfull energy comes within it. give you max atk speed and max movespeed (even when chaotic hurricane come). give you 500% lifesteal. also give you permanent invisibility (for Sin too) when not attacking. but when the sunrise come, all of this power will disappear.
desc: the evil shopkeeper never talk about this item, dunno what.
note: this item can only purchase when night

Name: Hell's Smoke Shield
Save: yes
Lvl Req: 675
Cost: 60 plat, 30 arcs
effect: gives +50.000 armor, 35.000 all stats, 20% evasion, and have ability to cast "Chaotic Smoke" (like smoke screen ability in rikimaru at DoTA) at targeted 1000 AOE. all enemy inside this smoke will unavailable to cast spell, 50% miss, and slow movespeed and attackspeed by 30%. last for 10 sec. have 75 sec cooldown
desc: this shield is forged from all smoke in hell by Satan it self. but too bad.... evil shopkeeper cheat him and stolen this shield from him....
Ability: (Hells Flame!) 25 million damage Fire Arrow with a 15 second cast time and 1 hour cooldown

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-07, 9:32:35 PM | Message # 102
Mapmaker
Chaotic Backpack: Unfortunately for adventurers, the standard-issue backpacks of CoT are frail and easily eroded by the fires of chaos after every game. Fortunately for the Chaotic Shopkeeper, he managed to find some hardy enough to preserve themselves and their contents, allowing him to carry his stock and sell it to players game after game! Perhaps be could be convinced to part with one...for a hefty price.

Stats: 3000 Platinum Coins, 1500 Arcadite Lumber
Effects: Transforms the Backpack into a Chaotic Backpack. Items in Chaotic Backpacks will save and load like items carried by heroes. This upgrade is permanent and irreversible (unless a new/better one were to be created/implemented later on, in which case it would probably override this one).

Hells shadow
Level Requirement - 666
PF- All
Cost- 75 plat 50 arc
Description: Once the favorite item of the Lord Satan, until he killed a demon and got to level 667, after that he leveled to level 775 which is his new favorite number. This item has long been forgotten by Lord Satan
Ability: Shadowwalker (windwalk) - Allows you to windwalk for 2 minutes with ?? Extra speed with a ??? Crit chance it also gives 66k stats

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-08, 5:36:12 AM | Message # 103
Stage 9
yay my items are in there ^.^

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-08, 11:01:17 AM | Message # 104
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
He did say all items are being moved there, ghost.

I like the backpack idea but way overpriced. Perhaps level based on top of a base price (very small base price with a multipler on level) so it's never too cheap and never too high costing.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-08, 3:08:03 PM | Message # 105
Stage 9
but sad

shhh just let me feel special D:

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024