Sunday, 2024-05-05, 9:52:06 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Chaotic ShopKeeper??
Hyp3r_ch1caDate: Monday, 2010-08-30, 2:26:35 PM | Message # 16
Stage 1
Group: Users
There should be an item to help level 300's when they first get to chaos.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 2:15:40 PM | Message # 17
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Sinner's Repentance
Effect: Sins become neutral passive to anyone who holds this in hero inventory or backpack, gives 5k all stats, 750 regen, and 2.5k armor
Saves: Not if you are over level 300
"Type": Holy, All
Level Requirement: None
Cost: free, BUT cannot be holding any of the following to buy: Aura of Knowledge, Aura of Hate, Aura of Love, Aura of Life, Aura of Gods
Desc: Found on the body of a man who regret everything he ever did, the Goddesses forgave him of his Sins, and as that happened, he died.
Other Desc: You have not slain the Goddesses out of greed or lust for power, but to test your abilities, thus this has been granted to you.
(One description for the one in World Power shop, different one for the Shop Keeper's shop)

(If all current players hold one of these [anyone who isn't there/left/desync'd doesn't count] Sins don't even spawn)

Hmm...

Black Flame
Effect: 10,000 damage immolation (to Chaotic beings, after the reduction), 2k regen, 25k all stats
Type: Chaotic Boss Remnant, Chaotic Quest, All
Level Requirement: 725
Saves: Yes
Cost: 50-100 plats, 25-50 arcs (after the quest is complete you gotta buy from the quest giver, who becomes the next one, so you don't lose the shop stuff)
Desc: Flame nearly as strong as the Fires of Chaos, and makes the Fires of Hell look cold. Used to be the fire of a demon related to Chaos, but challenged Chaos one day. The shopkeeper was hired to find a battlefield for them, Chaos didn't want to ruin his home, and the shopkeeper made this his fee.
Quest desc: Similar to killing the Evil Shopkeeper in the Normal World, but the Chaotic Shopkeeper has chaotic armor and fights back [he has a weak attack and retaliates])
Note: Maybe after the quest is done maybe the next shopkeeper (he wanted the position and therefore wants you to kill the old one for you) can sell more stuff? Or perhaps a quest to open up the chaotic shop in the first place?

I'm thinking we should have the other shops in the town change to chaotic shops anyway, weaker than demon for the lower cheaper stuff, and as strong as despair or void for the higher priced stuff. Just so we can get fresh level 300s a good easy way to kill demons.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

ZerglingGodDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 10:03:07 PM | Message # 18
Stage 1
Cloak of Pure Souls

5,000 damage immolation Pure damage (so its not 166,666.6 in normal world) (or make it not even hurt normal mobs)

**optional ( 70% chance -5000 damage from chotic type attacks) like vangaurd

Flavor Text (A cloak made from a handful of pure souls of Test paladins, ruthlessly murdered by wagriff.)

10 plat 10 Archanite (more of a starter item)

**25 plat and lumber with optional

Added (2010-09-09, 9:51:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
RaInBoW fUrY

3% chance on hit 100x crit
2% chance on hit pause enemy unit .5 sec (bonus 10k pure damage)
3% chance when hit reduce damage by 100 million (stacks with evade and works on spells)
2% chance on attack chainlightning 55x int damage -11% damge per bounce 7 bounces
2% chance on attack Thunderclap 50x str damage slows att speed and move speed 25% 3 sec
2% chance on attack fan of knives 55x agi damage

Castable one hour coold down Change night into day.

Flavor Text (A ray of hope shines through the darkness)

20 plat 20 Archanite

Added (2010-09-09, 10:03:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Discarded Sin Sythe

100% 5k crit (I believe thats what the sins crit is)

250% lifesteal

max move speed

1% chance when hit run away from attacker

10 sec metamorphasis 5 min cooldown transform into a sin gaining their attack cooldown and 1,000,000 bonus damage

Flavor Text (The shop keeper doesent want to go into the story of how he managed to obtain this sythe.)

50 plat 50 Archanite

Its important to note that I don't actually play with the new/balanced hero's (you could add a hidden proficiency making only normal cot heroes able to use at least for the sythe)

Message edited by ZerglingGod - Monday, 2012-04-30, 11:27:42 AM

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 12:57:16 PM | Message # 19
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
To zerg and sandman:

Can I kick you in the balls? Then laugh at you as you cry out in pain? Because thats what these items would do to the map. Your pretty much asking us to make it so that you cant be hurt at all. Even my custom hero has weaknesses and gets raped at times and it's OP as it is. It's all about a balance.

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 4:03:29 PM | Message # 20
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Nah, its not like im gunna use the same amounts that you guys give anyway. Its the idea that counts. The amount I set myself.

KrazyFruitDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 4:12:57 PM | Message # 21
Stage 4
Tamer's Whip.
Weapon type.
[Level not yet rated]

Stats:
Damage: 1.250.000
Stat bonus: 250.000
HP+MP Regen: 7500

Effects:
Bleed - With a % chance adding "Bleed" effect onto the enemy, taking 2x from all damage sources.
Critical precision - About 40% 10x Crit would be nice.
Agility of the Whip - Gives +100% attack speed. Or lesser effect and would apply to all heroes.
Length of the Whip - Since whip is based on a string type thingy, attacks become ranged, at around 200 range perhaps?

Nature Beads.
Necklace accessory.
[Level not yet rated]

Stats:
Stats: 350.000
HP regen: 10.000
Something more should be added here i guess

Abilities:
Earth's Grasp - Something like avatar thing. Not spell immune, all damage reduced by 25%, hp addon is useless i guess. Active for X time with Y cooldown.
Earth's Vibes - During the night, you're visual range is like it was day. Should be like "feeling the earth" effect.
Something more?

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-09-10, 4:13:37 PM | Message # 22
Stage 9
One of mine just nulls Sins, because all they do is lag the map a bit (it's laggier at night) and make night impossible for anything unless you get lucky and it's a sinless night. Sorry for trying to let you train night and day. It doesn't even save! Free so level 300s can still afford it and be able to train at night, can't be holding Aura items so there's a little trick for it, and has some nice stats so it isn't just to drag around for high levels and so you don't need a game's worth of normal world items just for ONE person to train. It's not like you're invulnerable or anything, just sins don't attack you...and it's not like any immolation is useful. You'd need a stat based one to be TRULY useful in chaotic, White Flames does 30 damage and the Aura is only 60 damage.

Come on, we have an item that is a TRILLION ARMOR! Granted only for 10 seconds and is a long cooldown, but with that thing you could tank probably 100 sins for those 10 seconds, with them all hitting you at once. Okay, maybe only 50 sins, but still!

And dude the immolation item needs same level as Dark Soul items...I did give it a high level requirement, and still it's practically purely for the immolation as 25k stats and 2k regen is crap.

How about this...
Priest's Last Request
Effect: Heal 500 hp with every attack on you, even if evaded or "blocked", and if the attack would kill you, 15% for Ankh effect for 500 hp revival
(Alternate Effect, so it's useful later on: Instead of 500 hp, 1% of str + 5x level)
Level Req: 300
Type: Peaceful Feeling, All
Cost: 1 million coins, 1 million lumber (not plats/arcs, or higher, up to Dark)
Desc: The shopkeeper has never liked this, and he isn't sure why, however it is why he wants to sell it so cheap. He found a soul hovering over a priest who was working on a diplomatic solution to a dreadful war between the Demon kingdoms, however a Legion saw him before the final treaty could be delivered. This scroll is followed by that priest's soul, bringing good health for those whom are attacked.

(If this seems overpowered, well, remove the ankh effect part. If still overpowered, I give up.)

Edit: (yeah mostly off topic but this is why we need that item) WHY SINS TRULY SUCK: You're killing legion, he teleports, and you give chase. Wait, nevermind, night falls. He had less than 1% health and you have to cancel the kill. Nevermind guys! Night fell. Sins are you. You have to cancel the kill, and find him again later. Why? SINS ARE OUT AND THEY RUIN EVERYTHING. (Yes this just happened to me, Legion was nearly dead and night fell. DAMN IT ALL {Rant}If someone wants to censor that, go ahead. I'm still mad at sins for ruining my kill, because it takes like ALL DAY AND A NIGHT due to having a Dark Summoner with the WORST DPS EVER even with Legion Ring...because I can't get staff at the same time, due to that STUPID item system NOT DOING ANYTHING RIGHT.{/Rant}) Plus they made it lag more messing things up more. {Where's the "Hate" button...}

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2010-09-10, 4:57:32 PM

MikeDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 4:33:10 PM | Message # 23
Stage 2
well.... legion has ring with final blast, how about getting something completely opposite and having final heal?

PR level 999
Elemental level 999
Savior level 750
Sheep level 456

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-09-10, 5:21:29 PM | Message # 24
Stage 9
@Mike, get a High Priest...lol.....Heal Maniac there...

Peaceful Water
Level Req: high, but up to Dark, I'm guessing around 700-900
Type: Holy Water, All
Note: Does half effect (or 1/4, up to Dark) if not worn by a "Healer" Hero
Cost: 1,000 platinum coins, 250 arcadite lumber (maybe kills you when you buy? :P)
Passive Animation: A brilliance aura look, maybe slightly bigger rings or a little puddle beneath you always
Passive Effect: Heal 1% of your primary stat (or maybe just str or int) per second to allied units in a 1,000 range (High Priest is long range, so you can heal melee at same time)
Active Animation: A blue holy light beam of sorts, or a geyser look
Active Effect: If blue holy light beam: Heal an ally for 1x primary stat, long 2min cd (4min if "non healer"); if geyser look, small AoE but similar effect, but with a 2 minute 30 second cd (5min if "non healer")
Other stat effect: You take 10,000 damage per second (or lower hero regen by 10k, either way), 25% spell reduction, 25k armor
Desc: The purest and most holy of all waters, found at a grove that used to belong to the goddesses of Life and Love

The 1% would probably be less than that on the passive effect
(Read the bolded note if you didn't)

....how's that.....probably rigged in your opinion...but it's still a nice idea....
(I should raise the cost.....)

Edit: I said 1% primary stat, who has 200m for 1 of their stats? I also said it would probably be lowered anyway. And the spell is only 1x stats, AND you didn't read the note.

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2010-09-10, 6:46:33 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 5:27:20 PM | Message # 25
Stage 7
Yeah sand with good items thats like 2 million regen.

Balance your ideas before posting you must.

KrazyFruitDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 6:05:58 PM | Message # 26
Stage 4
Wut about my lovely items? =3 <3

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 6:13:54 PM | Message # 27
Stage 7
The tamer's whip is far overpowered due to the 2x all dmg which turns a legion ring into 100x int as well as a ton of other things that shouldn't be quite that powerful. The nature beads I have no problem with as long as 25% is more like 10% if not less.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-09-10, 6:36:52 PM | Message # 28
Stage 9
Death, 2 things. 1, read my edit notes. 2, chaotic things take 3% even from spell damage, so even if the 2x damage thing hit LR still only does a "total" of 3x int.

Death's Lightning
Level Req: 800-900
Type: Ring of Energy, All
Cost: 1,000-2,000 platinum coins, 250-750 arcadite lumber
Effect: 5% chance for a 10x (primary stat) Chained Lightning (up to 5 targets, -10% a jump) (don't forget chaotic still takes 3% from spell damage); max attack speed and move speed (even during chaotic hurricane, so chaotic hurricane isn't always rigged for all but ele); +250k all stats; +500k damage
Desc: Death comes swiftly, fast as a lightning bolt, and so do you, bringing the lightning too.

Pacifist's Dream
Level Req: 400-500
Type: All
Cost: 500k gold, 250k lumber (or 1m/1m cash/lumber)
Effect: -2m damage, -100k all stats, +250k armor, +25% to +50% spell reduce, +50k regen
Desc: Someone took "Make Love, Not War" to a different level with this thing.

Strange Gold Coin/Regenerative Piece of Wood
Level Req: 975
Saves: NO
Type: Greed, All
Cost: 10,000 platinum coins, 5,000 arcadite lumbers/5,000 platinum coins, 10,000 arcadite lumber
Effect: 1 gold per second/1 lumber per second
Desc: A gold coin with such a powerful spell cast on it, it makes a copy of itself./A piece of wood that just keeps growing!
(NOTE: These are 2 different items, if it isn't obvious...)

Learner's Permit (or Dusty Book of Knowledge and Insanity)
Level Req: None (300 to get to chaotic world itself)
Saves: maybe, up to Dark
Type: Dusty Old Book, All
Cost: Up for debate, but something level based so it's better for lower levels (say, 300-600) and not as good for higher levels (say, 800-999)
Effect: Bonus exp multiplier based on your level
Desc: Probably the oldest book ever, from another universe. Unknown how it got here, but based on some of the symbols, someone probably tried casting some sort of inter-universal spell and it didn't work out as planned.
(NOTE: It's level based on cost and strength, lower level = greater effect+lower cost, higher level = far lessened effect + possibly higher cost than to get legendary thanatos wings to +5)

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Friday, 2010-09-10, 6:45:47 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 8:39:10 PM | Message # 29
Stage 7
First off don't insult me based off not reading a note that you edited in AFTER my post.

Death's Lightning
5% 10x main stat chain lightning even if it is only 10x is still a huge number on a MR who attacks extremely fast and can have over 2 million agility. Also I am not positive but I believe hurricane lowers you to a certain number instead of a % loss.

Pacifict's Dream
Nothing needs to be said about this as it plain silly for two reasons.
1. -100k stats at that point puts you below 0 wink
2. If that stats were not in the negative this would put a RG to tanking most things at lvl 400.

Gold coin/ Wood
I am not sure what you mean by this unless it is 1 plat or 1 arc per second.

Learner's Permit
This should never be put it because this pretty much ruins the idea of your experience being controlled by your home.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-09-10, 10:05:03 PM | Message # 30
Stage 9
The "Note" in bold was there before I edited. Edit notes were only the parts after the word edit and were mostly restating the bolded part.

Normal Hurricane can be outdone so you don't have 100 movespeed and can attack at a decent rate, when Chaotic Hurricane comes long, it's like a wall of sins. You can't do anything and you run away under fire.

Well I'm running out of ideas and the -100k stats was for elementalists and such.

And no, i mean 1 gold coin and 1 normal lumber per second.

That (mostly) joke of an item would not be as strong as a home, actually without a home it's just like normally not having a home, you still have crap exp. It's more of so if you're over level 900 you can get like, a 2% exp rate, instead of a 1% exp rate. Well, maybe not that strong, but you get the idea, right? Homes would still be "required'" to get exp, but after a home this just boosts it from a lot to slightly (depending on level, higher level = lower bonus & vice versa.)

Anyway, then maybe it should be an active skill? I don't know...5% seemed low, and it'd worse on a PR. Those guys have a what...0.3% skill that skills seems to go off more than once every few minutes. I was originally thinking 2-3% but that would make it impossible for a RG do do anything with it basically. smile So if it were an active lightning with passive speed....what about that?

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Chaotic ShopKeeper?? (it just came to mind you guys think...)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024