Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Some Questions
Some Questions
MoonfusionDate: Sunday, 2011-06-05, 8:52:43 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey guys i am totally new to this rpg and i would like to as some questions

How do i fight Azazoth?

How do i get to lvl 1337?

What is this Chaotic World?How do i get there?

How do i fight all the bosses?Are they all in one place?

Your answer would are greatly appreciated

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2011-06-05, 9:22:09 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Quote (Moonfusion)
How do i fight Azazoth?

Go to the circle at Astral place (Chaotic World) and type -enter.
Quote (Moonfusion)
How do i get to lvl 1337?

You can't yet.
Quote (Moonfusion)
What is this Chaotic World?How do i get there?

The Chaotic World is the main part of the game, featuring level 300+ content. You get there by killing the World Sustaining Power after killing the goddesses, and you need atleast level 300, else your teleported to the infamous Paladin World where it's almost impossible to level.
Quote (Moonfusion)
How do i fight all the bosses?Are they all in one place?

The bosses are at different places over the map, all have a fixed place, mostly places where there's a boss in the normal world, except Legion, who is the Chaotic World equivalent of Dark Savior. All bosses have a 15 minute respawn timer, but if you kill their soul they won't respawn.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

MoonfusionDate: Monday, 2011-06-06, 6:29:23 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
how do i gt to the goddesses?

im sorry if i ask too much question

AlexengDate: Monday, 2011-06-06, 8:33:50 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Find the three keys hidden around the map, then go with them to the place with statues and runes around the south part of the map. There's also a quest NPC there, take the quest before walking over the different-looking spots.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-06-10, 1:04:29 PM | Message # 5
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (Alexeng)
The bosses are at different places over the map, all have a fixed place, mostly places where there's a boss in the normal world, except Legion, who is the Chaotic World equivalent of Dark Savior. All bosses have a 15 minute respawn timer, but if you kill their soul they won't respawn.

Somewhat misleading.
Actually all bosses start in the same exact place. NO normal world bosses respawn. One normal world boss roams the world-the Dark Savior. All Chaotic Bosses can respawn-unless you kill their soul. They also respawn in the place they died. The Chaotic Boss Legion is probably one of the hardest bosses in the game, and not because he's actually that hard to fight. The big problem is actually finding him, and if you can't kill him, he may kill your base (yeah sucks). The best way to find him for me seems to be to not try-he finds you eventually. He can blink to anywhere on the main map, and randomly blinks occasionally (even in the middle of a fight. He's not running, trigger tells him to).

Quote (Alexeng)
There's also a quest NPC there, take the quest before walking over the different-looking spots.

The funny part is you can skip him completely. Strangely, many quests can be done before taking the quest. This is one of them. You can just get the keys and rush to the 3 little squares (where you turn in the keys) and ignore him completely.
And no, the key that gives 1k range blink is not one of the keys needed.

Anything else you need?

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

MoonfusionDate: Monday, 2011-06-13, 9:56:47 AM | Message # 6
Stage 1
where do i get the three keys? and where do i have to go to fight the goddesses

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-06-13, 12:19:53 PM | Message # 7
Stage 9
One key is held in a mine-hidden, but can be found without bloodshed. The entrance is at the southwestern-most corner of the map.
Another is held by a troll-but not the troll with Da's Dingo. There's an area with two trolls in the easternmost part of the map.
The last key is held in the stronghold of Orcs, do not go unprepared. Only the strong or the tactical can take this key from the blademaster easily.
The home of these keys is in the south, across some water (there are bridges). Three spots there are, one for each key. Three wisps appear, and the Final Challenge is opened.

Note: You DO NOT have to kill any bosses here to get to the Goddesses. I recommend skipping God Slayer unless you have a very good team, but kill the Zeknen (i forget name)-he drops Chronos Stone (2k allstat no req). You should skip the Team P guys-they're kinda useless.....but after that is the Goddesses themselves. Have Castle of the Gods before you challenge them, and everyone on the team should have Broken Scepter of Gods. (Because Goddesses can kill your house, and scepter is to get away/back really fast)

If you need any more help, let us know. If you can't find the keys from my little pathetic poem...

Anyway, if you need help with any bosses, I'm sure someone around here can help.
PS: I recommend killing goddesses until everyone on your team has the Aura of the Gods item-it's a "recipe" item that takes all 4 goddess items and gives one item with nice stats (2k immolation, 9999 allstat, worldwide blink [before killing world power], fire attack [eh]). There's other really nice items but I won't list them all here

Malevolent criminal I,

Dxn817Date: Friday, 2011-06-17, 10:47:15 PM | Message # 8
Stage 1
How do you re-battle Azeroth? Is it wait 15 minutes, then try to re-enter?

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 7:55:53 AM | Message # 9
Stage 9
Yes.

Malevolent criminal I,

IchibanBakaDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 2:13:08 PM | Message # 10
Stage 3
If didn't already notice whenever you kill Azazoth his image disappears from the circle, when the image reappears you can enter to fight him again. I don't know if it disappears every time you try to kill him though.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 4:30:33 PM | Message # 11
Stage 9
O_o didn't know that lol

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 12:32:15 PM | Message # 12
Stage 1
Hey guys, i'v got a question too, For old heroes updated if they get enough agi they start atacking fast enough just like new custom heroes ? i'm lvling a savior and a pit lord right now would like to know it THANKS !

IchibanBakaDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 2:39:22 PM | Message # 13
Stage 3
They probably will... Or else it would be unfair as hell.

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 4:04:24 PM | Message # 14
Stage 9
They aren't completely updated so most of the older heroes have the same max attack speed...but it's not too bad of an attack speed....

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 5:06:37 PM | Message # 15
Stage 1
Wow its a very bad aspeed, For example, some monsters with a average regen won't be killed by some of those heroes, and we can't talk about a single one here ( like '' AW MY SAVIOR KILLS WITHOUT ATACKING, MY PIT LORD KILLS WITH CLEAVE ) but about all of them, because the game is being build to a lot of people, not just one or two that knows how to play ( not that i dont know :P). People won't use them if they arent ''playable'' because there are times in the game that even the slighest difference between the ocurrences is a BIG HELP. So it would be cool for it to be in the next update biggrin fixing the good old heroes =D ! thats all, thanks

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Some Questions
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024