Sunday, 2024-05-05, 2:33:57 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Official Bug Reports 1.21B
GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 5:14:56 PM | Message # 76
Stage 9
Group: Users
you could allways build doctor anywhere lol

and i love playin with fake <3 hes my buddy xD

and yes gods range needs nerf it affects entire map i believe :O

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-06, 8:14:01 PM | Message # 77
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (GhostWolf223)
and i love playin with fake <3 hes my buddy xD

Best WC3 friend possible, unless you need someone to actually do something (lol). Would be interesting if it auto-shared...but would spam maps that "fixed" that.

Quote (GhostWolf223)
you could allways build doctor anywhere lol

Oh...well...what about Medean buildings? I think those also had some build-anywheres.
Speaking of Medeans, I once got in 1.19B, and it wouldn't let me build the food tower building things....I don't remember what all it'd let me get to before it just wouldn't work, but it would let me try to place and wouldn't work

Quote (GhostWolf223)
and yes gods range needs nerf it affects entire map i believe :O

You can probably put in the farthest right-top corner possible (up in the hidden minimap, open a comp slot in 1.19 and you can see how much larger it is. It's like 50% larger or something) and it'll probably hit the area by the Medean Mine's Waygate Entrance. I've no idea actual range but I doubt we can actually test :P

Oh, another bug. (The other one in the post is about medeans, between second response and third quote)
Of course. Type that and I forget. *sigh* I'll remember it later...

Edit: Snow just hit while I was in Colo, and it affected me while in colo.
Edit2: Nevermind, Snow seems to hit everywhere. (Normal World snow anyway, hits the medean mine area, [what's "proper" name for that anyway?], and in colo, and I think Strife too [haven't checked quite yet])

Edit3: Uh....DC? No set for Short Sword/"Small Plate" for Demonic items....uhh.....my new Savior feels left out sad
Edit4: Took another peek and saw no ShortSword/Chain, Battlemage will feel left out. (There's also Heavy/Chain for another hero....Slasher...but rarely see him used) Perhaps you should just make sets a menu in the shop guy. "Sets"-->"Type/Level/Creep" (horror/demon/etc)-->"Set" (robe+staff/bow+leather/etc+etc)
Edit5: Horror Tail Sword "description" part has a typo: "Horor"?

Edit6: Clear seemed to slow my MS a little as Savior. Isn't normal (no weather affecting him) like 300? Well, it was 284.15 or something with Clear.

Edit7: Horror ShortSword/Plate set is impossible to make. It needs 7 items, and I've got all 7 items, but I can't put them all into inventory. I've got all 3 plats/arcs, and all of the needed items, but it simply refuses to make the set.
Edit8 (lol): Hah, it's just a typo. 2 armor instead of 3 worked. Better yet, dropping and picking up seemed to have worked, so it doesn't need to have a 999 level req. Currently lLevel 465 if anyone cares, and I don't know if loading it'll work, but I know so far as making and dropping works so far. Wait...what?! It's got less damage than 1 Horror Claw alone...which I find odd....And what's this?!?! NO strength bonus!?!?! The chance to block 1.6m is nice DC but I'd rather have a strength bonus. And why do some sets give bonus to all stats and others don't? This seems a bit confusing....

Edit9 (rofl, someone else post!): (I already reposted attrib bonus...*facepalm*) Heavy Delay from Struggle doesn't seem to hit when you can control their numbers to under like 50 or something. Perhaps a trigger pausing the spawns when there are too many creeps there already?

edit10 (this is just absurd): Anyone who can get Mirror Image as their first skill can escape the Hero Pick area and go straight to town. Real world town, not pally world. Just pick Mirror Image as first skill and use it-game complains and sends to World town. And when I say straight to town, I mean during Chaotic World.

Edit11: Nevermind, loading set doesn't work. ARG! It was kinda nice too...

Edit12: Goddess of Life seems to be Immolation (cloak of flame effect anyway) immune. Just have an immolation effect (NOT Lexium) and do Move-Goddess of Life.

Edit13: Level 472 can pick up Despair Club, listed at 475 and most Despair items complain you need 500.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Thursday, 2011-04-07, 4:00:50 PM

DEMONDate: Friday, 2011-04-08, 7:23:22 AM | Message # 78
Stage 1
Colloseum Solo Hard wave 3 is bugged. Just like Solo Easy wave 4

Edit: No thats wrong. Its just that annoying bug in solo colo where day/night switches (not the sinless nights tho) stop the next wave

Message edited by DEMON - Friday, 2011-04-08, 12:20:45 PM

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-04-17, 5:50:08 PM | Message # 79
Stage 9
I'd just like to thank Demon for finally submitting something after my 13 edit streak. (It was more than that but a bunch were minor) I'll edit in a bug when I find another :P

Edit: Something seems to be messing with my Savior, his MS in Clear weather was down to "Average", so something's hitting him perma. Taking a larger turn for the worse, WC3 crashed (well....overnight game...I'm lucky Legion didn't slaughter me) and I think I could use a break from CoT for a bit....but probably only a few days. I'll get back to spam-bug reporting when I can :P

Hey DC, remember in 1.20 when the gold mine "blew up"? Because he depleted it, it was very very low. 1.21 also doesn't have it "maxed", it's like 495m or something instead of the usual 500m (or is it 5b? Whatever it's normally immense value is)

Max colo exp is more like 1.26x max

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2011-04-18, 4:24:32 PM

DEMONDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 6:41:11 AM | Message # 80
Stage 1
I posted this somewhere but it got nuked.. or something. I dunno lol happy . Anyway, now I'm sure its a bug: You can have multiple of any boss item and stack the items from the same boss. For example, you can carry 6 thanatos wings (yes the your hero will have 6 wing models :o) or you can carry a satan's ace and heart at the same time. Has nobody noticed this? I haven't seen it in this thread.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:21:41 AM | Message # 81
Stage 9
Its ment to be that way

your allowed to have multiple boss items

Added (2011-04-19, 9:21:41 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I FOUND A BUG!

if you get a home, buy level infusion or something that takes a while and cost alot or a bunch of little things

then repick

it refunds your money so i had 500k gold/wood with a lvl 1 =/ lol

oh and if you buy level infusions then repick

the level infusions still have effect surprised

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 1:42:21 PM | Message # 82
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
Its ment to be that way

Used to be only 1 legion item and such.

Quote (DEMON)
I posted this somewhere but it got nuked.. or something. I dunno lol . Anyway, now I'm sure its a bug: You can have multiple of any boss item and stack the items from the same boss. For example, you can carry 6 thanatos wings (yes the your hero will have 6 wing models :o) or you can carry a satan's ace and heart at the same time. Has nobody noticed this? I haven't seen it in this thread.

It's still there on Page 5. And since the new item system (with PFs) you could hold multiple legendary wings. I've seen one guy with like 2-3 wings +5

Quote (GhostWolf223)
I FOUND A BUG!
if you get a home, buy level infusion or something that takes a while and cost alot or a bunch of little things
then repick
it refunds your money so i had 500k gold/wood with a lvl 1 =/ lol
oh and if you buy level infusions then repick
the level infusions still have effect

It's cancelling the level infusion due to the researching building being removed, or something like that. Having it reset cash after 1-2 seconds should fix I think
What do you mean by "level infusions still have effect"? Like, load a 999, do level infuse, repick, it'll still count as having a 999 for the bonuses? Or the research is already done, with bonuses as if you were level 1 still? If you mean it still counts as having 999 from the bonuses, when you level up the level 1, does it reset these bonuses or stack on them? (Trying to get more info on the bug)

Really REALLY FUNNY bug: Blink close to enough to Arkaden (whatever his name is, God Slayer) before all of the keys are in and he'll run out of the place trying to chase you, since you're teled back to town for trying to get in without opening it. Anyway, when he runs to chase you, the fool immediately runs all the way near the side of the mountain ('pit") like he's trying to get to get back to where he was on foot. When he's going there he does ABSOLUTELY nothing until he's as close as he can get, then that's like his new "spot", treating it similar to him starting there-fighting back, everything. While he's running there is the funny part, I forget if he goes past the side of town or through it-but it's epic funny to watch him through the map.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 2:46:33 PM | Message # 83
Stage 9
yea it still counts as if 999 did it lol

then u just make a worker and slaughter map lol

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 5:00:07 PM | Message # 84
Stage 9
But if you level does it reset to see you're level 2 now? Or does it stack? Or does it do nothing, just thinks you're still 999?

Satan Abode seems bugged. Take one to normal world and get Deis to use lightning. It seems to do full damage to the workers (gold miners at least, don't know about wisps)

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 6:01:20 PM | Message # 85
Stage 9
yea still thinks your 999 like you never used -repick surprised

darkchaosDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 7:36:30 PM | Message # 86
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Its ment to be that way

Used to be only 1 legion item and such.

YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MULTIPLE BOSS ITEMS DAMMIT! ITS A GODDAMN BUG THAT I CAN NEVER FIX! STOP ACCEPTING IT! ITLL BE REMOVED SOONER OR LATER!

Quote (DEMON)
I posted this somewhere but it got nuked.. or something. I dunno lol . Anyway, now I'm sure its a bug: You can have multiple of any boss item and stack the items from the same boss. For example, you can carry 6 thanatos wings (yes the your hero will have 6 wing models :o) or you can carry a satan's ace and heart at the same time. Has nobody noticed this? I haven't seen it in this thread.

It's still there on Page 5. And since the new item system (with PFs) you could hold multiple legendary wings. I've seen one guy with like 2-3 wings +5

God, im ignorant for not knowing this.

I was sure you could only hold multiple of azazoth.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 7:44:55 PM | Message # 87
Stage 9
really its a bug D:!?

AHHH!!!!

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 5:59:42 PM | Message # 88
Stage 9
Shame it's a bug. Sorry DC, of all the stuff I like in this map, I dislike that the most. I even prefer the weather over it-even with it usually being mean. On the other hand, it does mean you can't just have the same boss items, but 2 different items of the same boss doesn't make sense to me. (Why must we decide between a ring and a robe? We can wear 6 Astral Robes, but Legion Ring & robe? Oh no!)
And the multiple Satan item must be recent, it didn't work before. I think in 1.19 I tried having both and it wouldn't work.

Did I mention Savior's Bash tooltip is wrong for level 4? It's the same as level 3, don't remember if I mentioned already....

Backpack may give extra builder in Struggle. Don't suppose you can just say "any hero BUT backpacks/summons"....or would that just be too easy?
I think because Backpack counted as someone being in struggle when hero died it died too.....revived at house though so it's all good. Little annoying, but no biggie
Edit: Again I managed to get backpack to count for Struggle, and suicided right when it happened. The strange part was when i hit -rv, THAT'S when the backpack died....(for seemingly no reason, and had no "Our guy died!")

If you can get the goddesses from their perch, they never leave the mountain, but their AI breaks when going back up. They only run and do NOTHING else, PERIOD, except for wait for you to move out of the way and get a little stuck lol. Doing this you can just dps them to death, with little/no effort.

Added (2011-04-27, 5:59:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Thunder Clap's slowing effect hits a larger area than it's damage (preferable raise damage area instead of lower slow area)

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Saturday, 2011-04-23, 12:35:22 PM

ace_of_spadezDate: Friday, 2011-04-29, 12:06:39 PM | Message # 89
Stage 4
if you buid 100 doctors the game recieves 20+ Seconds of delay advice limit the amount of buildings in infinite struggle so people dont do that

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-04-29, 1:25:23 PM | Message # 90
Stage 9
Quote (ace_of_spadez)
if you buid 100 doctors the game recieves 20+ Seconds of delay advice limit the amount of buildings in infinite struggle so people dont do that

Do doctors even stack?
And mass doctor isn't the only delay causer. Something in there other than that can cause delay to occur.

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024