Friday, 2024-05-03, 0:39:49 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Official Bug Reports 1.21B
GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-03-26, 2:42:44 PM | Message # 61
Stage 9
Group: Users
thats what i do lol thats common survival game strategy ^.^

ok so

can mindcontrol or sceptor a tauren from forgotton and bring it into infin to kill everything.....

pleaseeeee fix... just take out charm/sceptor completly

Added (2011-03-26, 2:42:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------
my rep :*(

also can capture any forgotton =/ *gayy**

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Message edited by GhostWolf223 - Saturday, 2011-03-26, 2:50:35 PM

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-03-26, 4:45:51 PM | Message # 62
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (GhostWolf223)
can mindcontrol or sceptor a tauren from forgotton and bring it into infin to kill everything.....

pleaseeeee fix... just take out charm/sceptor completly

Trigger so when it detects someone picking up Scepter, it's replaced with something else. Or just remove the ability on the item, would that be possible?
And for Charm trash the sucker. Where's it useful anyway?

Edit: Crap, can't think of any bugs...and he's angry at people just discussing....gimmie a sec to find one....
Edit2: Oh yeah, bunch haven't been fixed from last versions. One of the levels of Attrib Bonus is still off (which level is off is in 1.19B thread), Goddess of Life doesn't show the numbers of damage taken (like when you take or deal damage, the little numbers that show up). There were others but I can't think of them atm.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Saturday, 2011-03-26, 4:48:27 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-03-26, 5:47:05 PM | Message # 63
Stage 9
oooo i got one biggrin

yay my rep is back to normal <3 lol

ok ok ok ok ok ok......ok

after you mind control a forgotten

you use dark summoning near a hero unit *darksummoner summon*

while inside the infin :O i think it works with colo too but idk sad

NabelnoobDate: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 7:44:44 AM | Message # 64
Stage 1
void leather gives str but its not in description

Message edited by Nabelnoob - Sunday, 2011-03-27, 1:29:41 PM

AlexengDate: Friday, 2011-04-01, 7:28:42 AM | Message # 65
Stage 4
If you repick and then pick Savior after Chaotic World has started, you can teleport out of the selection area. This works until you die, at which point your hero is transfered to the paladins realm, but your camera will still be stuck in Chaotic World.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-04-01, 1:26:12 PM | Message # 66
Stage 9
Quote (Alexeng)
If you repick and then pick Savior after Chaotic World has started, you can teleport out of the selection area. This works until you die, at which point your hero is transfered to the paladins realm, but your camera will still be stuck in Chaotic World.

Not tried but I'd guess if you manage to level a Battlemage to use his blink it'd work. Warden also has Blink, avail from level 1 I believe.

Malevolent criminal I,

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 4:18:28 AM | Message # 67
Stage 4
If you get an unit inside the minigame selection area using Dark Summoning, you can move the unit to the Infinite Struggle portal and then use Mass Teleport to enter to get the 2 player bug (2 rings and 50 plat/arc at the end). It does not stack, but it does give 2 new workers if you use it while inside.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 12:19:04 PM | Message # 68
Stage 9
Quote (Alexeng)
If you get an unit inside the minigame selection area using Dark Summoning, you can move the unit to the Infinite Struggle portal and then use Mass Teleport to enter to get the 2 player bug (2 rings and 50 plat/arc at the end). It does not stack, but it does give 2 new workers if you use it while inside.

Works with Dark Summoner's summons, but when anything that counts as being in the minigame dies, (like, say, the summons from timer) camera reverts to 'world map'.

Edit: Savior seems incapable of using Orb of Corruption properly. Orb Effect hits, noise goes off, tooltip is shown and all, but the armor reduction isn't present. Also, he can't deal poisoned damage (assassin's blade, etc)-it just seems to ignore that he has that item orb effect. Orb of Fire Effect seems to work.

Edit2: I really had to think about reporting this one, because for early game this is a nice bug. Savior seems immune to Frost Armor's Freezing effect. (Enemy has frost armor, Savior attacks them, Savior isn't hit with the "frost armor slow" thing.)

Edit3: Savior's Bash doesn't say what % is for level 4 (plus, shouldn't damage be stat based? 500 is epic for a level 5 but for a level 500 its kinda useless). And, Savior's Blink doesn't say how far it'll go (which probably isn't a bug but would be nice, that and a hotkey [or it to be listed])

Edit4 (Lol): Savior has trouble hitting debris (gates, pens, etc) where it'll do animation and no damage is dealt. (PS: Nevermind, found Savior's Blink's hotkey, B of course. Shame it doesn't say it)

Edit instead of posting new which'd just be discuss about the post under this: Dude, seriously? What about Legion items? If it's supposed to happen, <3<3<3 DC

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Sunday, 2011-04-03, 8:33:37 PM

DEMONDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 7:53:08 PM | Message # 69
Stage 1
nvm

Message edited by DEMON - Wednesday, 2011-09-28, 9:26:24 AM

CerritusDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 5:34:38 AM | Message # 70
Stage 1
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6259/war3q.jpg

1) After running through struggle with 2 players, no buildings at all, this is how much RAM the game is taking up (just shy of 900). Upon load, the game takes ~600 megs up. If you sit in town after struggle (since command delay is over 20 seconds some times) it keeps going up. You can watch it go up by ~1 meg per 3 seconds in task manager.

I built 6 level 10 walls and 3 medics in a different game (still only 2 players) and after beating the struggle, war3.exe was taking up 1,103 megs of RAM.

Pausing the game will help you make a few commands without the lag, but within 30 seconds it kicks back in.

Shame JASS doesn't have a built in garbage collector like Java, it'd make finding the un-handled variables and handles unnecessary.

tl:dr - the lag from struggle is due to memory leaks with the mobs primarily, buildings contribute some too.

meOmeDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 6:42:45 AM | Message # 71
Stage 3
Dying units will allways leave behind some leaks, there's nothing you can do about it (besides reusing units).

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 10:04:28 AM | Message # 72
Stage 9
since hes posting savior bugs

ill list mine lol

Savior can use Legion items before hes lvl 800 can get em around 650-700 i believe

savior can use Legion bow fully without having bow pf

i have more just cant remember right now lol

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 1:31:41 PM | Message # 73
Stage 9
I thought heavy delay could've been a form of lag. I've seen the delay even when alone (erm, it's a bot thing that lets me save when alone. It's very nice and I'd rather go into as little details as possible because DC might fix that :/ I mean, I can't do singleplayer and cheat with it, which is probably why it's there [so we can't just whosyourdaddy all day] but still) and it fixed itself eventually, coming back later, and fixing again. Based on that, I'd say the delay is someone in the game is running behind the rest of the game (like when alone [it was on BNet still] me and server could've gotten out of sync. With multiple people it could be anything from people to server getting out of sync with the others) and the delay is from it trying to keep up, but it takes a minute for to to notice you did something because it's trying to process 80 billion other things at the same time (possibly not an exaggeration, depending on other stuff you have running)

Edit: Don't know "actual" level req for Omega P Pick, but it says 50 and it's 100 to get Pinky's and Bryan's picks for the "quest"

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2011-04-04, 3:12:45 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 3:32:53 PM | Message # 74
Stage 9
horray lemme say it then lol fakeplayer? lol

and the omega pick is 100 lol but considering its a quest item...it should be 50...but to complete the quest you need 100+

!?!?

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-04-04, 3:53:32 PM | Message # 75
Stage 9
Thanks for just spouting it out. *Sigh*. I heard some map "fixed" it by giving defeat when it sees it, which is something I didn't wanna see happen to cot. I'm okay if we need a group, I just like being able to be a loner too.

Edit: There's no reason Seso needs to be healing the colo or struggle areas. Why does she have infinite range? (Seso can probably heal pally world, I estimate a good 30k range away, probably further, which is why I'm just saying infinite)

Edit2: Savior's Bash does not stun for 2 seconds. It's like, a second. Game time. (More like a half second I think actually.) -.-

Edit3: While I had delay, Doctor in Infinite Struggle could build anywhere (I built on the corner, like, with only one square actually valid)

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2011-04-04, 4:46:08 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024