Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:01:34 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Official Bug Reports 1.21B
GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 7:32:15 AM | Message # 121
Stage 9
Group: Users
God of Death >:(
i was about to congralate him for saying that lol

sneaky one you sneaky sneaky

but back on topic >.>
there are no more bugs =/ lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 10:36:32 AM | Message # 122
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (GhostWolf223)
there are no more bugs =/ lol

Correction: There are no more unknown bugs to report.
Suggestion: Get the next version out so we can find the bugs :P

(Wolf, what was the general idea of his suggestion-which-was-silly-to-put-in-the-bug-report-thread?)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 10:42:47 AM | Message # 123
Stage 9
idk i thought he said
Quote (Destek)
Please post suggestions in the suggestion area and not on the bug report.

lol

thats why i wanted to say :D! lol

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 8:43:47 PM | Message # 124
Stage 9
If it's red, I assume it's Death until it appears otherwise.
Anyway, new ver for new bugs? (I say that like new bugs are a good thing....not sure why...)

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 10:36:19 PM | Message # 125
Stage 7
Of course it was me, I also said this wasn't the place to discuss random things. Also I left the edited by god_of_death thing in it too.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 0:25:07 AM | Message # 126
Stage 9
You're the only one on the forum I know of that reds your entire message. Didn't see the "Edited By Death", then again, I kinda didn't need to...
ANYWAY....anyone find any bugs while we yammered?

Malevolent criminal I,

Rickamaru99Date: Sunday, 2011-07-31, 7:02:21 PM | Message # 127
Stage 1
Just thought i'd point this out. I loaded my pheonix ranger who had two sets saved to him (a demon and horror bow/leather combo) and i jumped into town without them. When i scanned the starting location i found out that they were still sitting up there and of course you aren't allowed to go back up there to get them. Just thought i'd put in this contribution and hope that something can be done about it XP

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-07-31, 7:08:49 PM | Message # 128
Stage 9
Quote (Rickamaru99)
Just thought i'd point this out. I loaded my pheonix ranger who had two sets saved to him (a demon and horror bow/leather combo) and i jumped into town without them. When i scanned the starting location i found out that they were still sitting up there and of course you aren't allowed to go back up there to get them. Just thought i'd put in this contribution and hope that something can be done about it XP

Please, before someone gets raped by Valkier, GodofDeath, and/or Bud-bus-, (and I mean you're the target), MAKE SURE IT'S NOT LISTED ALREADY. FFS. Sorry to go rage on you but this has been mentioned SEVERAL times and actually I'm a little tired of hearing it! We KNOW it's bugged, there's no point in repeating it 10+ times! (It's been 3-5 at least)

Malevolent criminal I,

Freaky_FredDate: Sunday, 2011-07-31, 11:56:07 PM | Message # 129
Stage 1
Ok, I've seen that a lot of people are complaining about the lag in the IS, but I think I may have found 1 thing that is causing it, or contributing to it. I have not tested this a whole lot, but it was consisted 3-4 times in a row. Whenever I used the level infusion before entering the struggle It ended up having 30+ second delay, and whenever I didn't level infuse, there was either none, or 2-3 seconds. I don't know if this is consistent for other players or not, but it has been my experience that if no one in the struggle level infuses, there is no excessive delay.

Now, now....you shouldn't play in the toilet.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 7:33:28 AM | Message # 130
Stage 9
thats ONE of the reasons possibly :P

but not the only reason lol

AlexengDate: Monday, 2011-08-01, 8:23:23 AM | Message # 131
Stage 4
That's not it Fred, it's because of a memory leak. I've helped with the map, and thus I have seen the 41 triggers that handels it (could have been less than 5, but DC sucks at triggers tongue ).

For DC:

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Message edited by Alexeng - Monday, 2011-08-01, 8:24:31 AM

Freaky_FredDate: Monday, 2011-08-01, 10:27:40 AM | Message # 132
Stage 1
I found a way to get into chaos at level 1. If you buy a zeppelin, get in it, and fly it to the portal that takes you to the hallway with the IS, when someone kills the gods, for some reason it doesn't take you to the leveling area. when you drop out of the zeppelin you automatically go to the IS hallway and can then return and be in chaos. I read the earlier posts and didn't see this so sorry if I'm reposting.

Now, now....you shouldn't play in the toilet.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 10:29:21 AM | Message # 133
Stage 9
Quote (Alexeng)
I think the memory leak involves the Anti_Respawn_Group variable, the units are not removed from it when they die, thus it just continues to fill up. After some calculation, I've found out that IS spawns around 4223 units each time. That means every time someone completes it the respawn trigger will have to go through over 4000 new entries, even though the units are pure data and don't affect the game.

I went through Struggle to angels and gods a couple of times in one game, no delay. I think it's killing too many at once or having too many on the screen or something that actually causes it. There are a few places where you can get like 200 things on the screen which makes it really nice to kill it all at once, but realistically the game is hurt.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 1:40:29 PM | Message # 134
Stage 9
nahh i dont think its how many are on the screen

cause ive soloed the struggle with my royal guard and i got no delay lol

you know how long that took O.O! lol

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 1:54:33 PM | Message # 135
Stage 9
So it's killing too much at one time then, or so it would seem. Because you would have 2k units on the screen, and kill them slowly. But if someone has like 50+ units and kills them all at once (not too tough), delay sometimes occurs. So it's gotta be raping too many units in too short of a time that causes it for CoT. (I know another map you can kill 500+ units in less than 3 seconds and it doesn't happen)

So anyway, unless we have other evidence to prove otherwise, I think it's killing too much in too quick of succession that causes it. But then it would be an intermittent problem, because I've killed 30+ units (sometimes 50+) in a single shot (ele's Lightning) and doesn't make it happen. Also notice it doesn't happen with the Medean Devourers-eles and prs can go through then in 2s and no delay, just massive lag.

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024