Thursday, 2024-04-25, 9:46:30 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Official Bug Reports 1.21B
darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 3:47:37 PM | Message # 106
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Meh, i want some more bugs reported >.>.

The_SeekerDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 9:24:14 AM | Message # 107
Stage 1
Group: Users
If you die wile in colosseum( at least in sin nights(killed by sins)), you revive your hero, and then when you get back to go to the colosseum it says it is occupied. wacko

boboDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 10:44:00 AM | Message # 108
Stage 1
you can still load in chaotic witch means that you can get medean curse over to chaotc witch is over powered

Added (2011-05-10, 10:44:00 Am)
---------------------------------------------
darkchaos, lock at my post at bugs

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-05-16, 1:47:17 PM | Message # 109
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Is it just me...or can Savior use Abyssal Hammer at full PF?
Or is it just when I load with hammer the word "Heavy" is white for no reason?

Random: Weird occurrence but probably not a bug...one of the parts in my Savior's code has been crazy similar to itself for this ver. It's the 2nd to last section of 4 characters, and it was "3grn" for a while, then was "8grn" for a while, and now this new code has "Ugrn".....wonder what's next? Lol.

Edit: OH!!! The thing changing Savior's MS btw....I think I found it! For some reason beyond me, Divine Grace seems to lower Savior's MS when another weather comes up. Also, it only seems to happen in Chaotic World, and not Normal World. Maybe because the drop is so drastic..I don't know.

Edit2: Oh yeah...forgot...do Chaotic Bosses have any extra spellresist? Because spells seem to be doing anything worth mentioning...I've kinda given up using spells simply because I failed to see the point in using them. Also, wait...*sigh* forgot...
Anyway, yeah, Savior seems to use Abyssal Hammer at full PF. Anyone else think that's crazy weak? You can get more damage (on a str based!) with Abyssal Bow! (In fact, I do...)

Edit3: I was bored and randomly tried getting sets I knew I couldn't get...and found something odd. Void Int set says absolutely nothing when you can't get it, and the one next to it (there's only one and I forget what it is atm) gives the lines about "Can't due to not enough crap" message twice

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2011-05-16, 4:24:18 PM

KickapoohDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 6:30:41 PM | Message # 110
Stage 1
Quote (GhostWolf223)
30 sec delay

ive found a way to avoid delay caused by struggle but its borring....(look on the very top or any place in grey spot...)

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 6:36:35 PM | Message # 111
Stage 9
Quote (Kickapooh)
ive found a way to avoid delay caused by struggle but its borring....(look on the very top or any place in grey spot...)

Does that avoid lag or delay? Delay is like when you're not host and not on a bot and you tell unit to do something and it takes a second for it to do what you said. Lag is just, well.....lag.

Malevolent criminal I,

KickapoohDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 6:41:26 PM | Message # 112
Stage 1
1 :mmm the despair club is for any lvl
2 :theres ways to go in chaos at lvl 1 ; tele in with savior, warden-go in colo with a staff of teleport or a book of spell when ur in chaos type -suicide then -rv tele on one of the hero in chaos.... or even the dwarf
3 :Dark Ranger can take forgoten peons with charm...
4 :there is 2 scepter of mastery under a tree to the right of top exit of the town so you can take forgotten units with it
5 :red still has xp bugs
meh are those for glitch or for bugs ??
anyway 6 :Struggle ring is for any lvl (it says 664 or some thing like that....)
7 :Chaotics item upgrade dont work (only leg thanatos wings work...)
8 :Some how theres a colo wave bugging (not coming...) i cant remember if its vh or hard....the one with trolls...
9 :you can have like 6 thanatos wings at same time lulz

but even with those im having fun in this rpg...

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 6:41:38 PM | Message # 113
Stage 9
delay is on bots too :P

and when ur host lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

KickapoohDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 6:44:46 PM | Message # 114
Stage 1
SandMan-----hummm well when i look at that grey spot and even if theres enought creeps to make lagg i dont get any delay but if i dont i get some can you explain that to me ??

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 7:22:11 PM | Message # 115
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
delay is on bots too :P
and when ur host lol

Delay BUG is for everyone. Remember when DC hosted 1.20(II) and we told character to do crap and it took a sec to do it? That's normal delay.

Quote (Kickapooh)
SandMan-----hummm well when i look at that grey spot and even if theres enought creeps to make lagg i dont get any delay but if i dont i get some can you explain that to me ??

Delay bug is when you're not getting lag, you do something (anything will work, even game commands, EVEN PAUSING, but I don't think leaving has it) and it takes a while to do it. Say 2-3 seconds if it's livable. If it's really bad it'll take 30 seconds to a minute. That's MISERABLE!

Anyway, we should be posting bugs-not discussing them....but not been playing cot lately so don't really have any bugs to post atm sad

Malevolent criminal I,

FrozenLambDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-25, 5:25:54 PM | Message # 116
Stage 1
Forgotten units can be possessed by the Soul Scout things from the Evil Shopkeeper's Secret House. This is ruining Chaos games for me, buncha jerkwads that play this sometimes.

Evil triumphs when Good men do Nothing.

I tend to fail Security codes because I may be color blind.
Total failed: 3
Longest streak of fail: 1

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-05-25, 6:29:22 PM | Message # 117
Stage 9
Can we report bugs that AREN'T known?!

Quote (Kickapooh)
2 :theres ways to go in chaos at lvl 1 ; tele in with savior, warden-go in colo with a staff of teleport or a book of spell when ur in chaos type -suicide then -rv tele on one of the hero in chaos.... or even the dwarf

Known-you left out anyone who can get mirror at level 1
Quote (Kickapooh)
3 :Dark Ranger can take forgoten peons with charm...

Sure you're on the right version? Can't get peons anymore unless something is seriously wrong....and it should've been taken out anyway because it's useless except for bugging sutff
Quote (Kickapooh)
4 :there is 2 scepter of mastery under a tree to the right of top exit of the town so you can take forgotten units with it

Shop or drop?
Quote (Kickapooh)
5 :red still has xp bugs
meh are those for glitch or for bugs ??

Known....
Quote (Kickapooh)
7 :Chaotics item upgrade dont work (only leg thanatos wings work...)
8 :Some how theres a colo wave bugging (not coming...) i cant remember if its vh or hard....the one with trolls...
9 :you can have like 6 thanatos wings at same time lulz

Known, known, known!
Quote (FrozenLamb)
orgotten units can be possessed by the Soul Scout things from the Evil Shopkeeper's Secret House.

ALSO known!

Sorry to only discuss them this post but they're ALL KNOWN!

Malevolent criminal I,

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-25, 8:28:40 PM | Message # 118
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
This post is constructive, for example
you can still load in chaotic witch means that you can get medean curse over to chaotc witch is over powered

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-05-26, 11:31:22 AM | Message # 119
Stage 9
Yes, THAT one is. The ones I quoted were all known, and there were a couple more I think too. People shouldn't be posting repeat bugs.
PS: For the load in chaotic thing, can't you just set it so it looks for Curse when you load after World Power dies? And checks every few minutes to make sure someone didn't sneak one in somewhere?

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 1:50:00 AM | Message # 120
Stage 1
Please post suggestions in the suggestion area and not on the bug report.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Monday, 2011-06-20, 3:09:46 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.21B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024