Sunday, 2024-05-05, 8:02:27 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Minigames Suggestions (Put them here!)
Minigames Suggestions
darkchaosDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:16:21 PM | Message # 1
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Suggest all the minigames that you want in here ^.^, if there good I'll put them in.

ace_of_spadezDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:05:17 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: Users
1: Arena battle a creep slightly stronger then your level zone for a good reward!
2: Maze go through a maze of many mysteries that will instatly kill the hero if you mess up but i you win you get a reward!!
3: Sharp shooting Have a spell that shots through creeps to get rewards (must have atleast 2 people) if you win u get a prize if you loze well u get nothing!
4: Trivia asks a series of questions depending on how many u get right is how much u get

comando123Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 0:14:34 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
1. player duels... gambling

players bet X amount of money and winner takes all

2. something like a bound?
3. zombie survival would be fun

IlikorDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 12:50:22 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
1. Monster survival (monsters get stronger and stronger) you can start at the lvl you want. Get a reward depending on the lvl you die on.

valkierDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 12:59:50 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I think that any rewards earned through minigames should never be better than boss drops. just make it like, gold, or a plat coin or an arcadite lumber or something

DinoDate: Monday, 2010-01-04, 0:35:00 AM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Time bosses....The make a group effort they can not go to town to heal or the quest cancel.....Have them go from one boss to another the faster the time the better the drop...... Also have it so 3 times setting gold, silver ,and bronze.... it setting can have a diffent drop bronze reg ,silver rare, and gold legendary.....Also when the quest is started bosses stats nerf up so it cant be solo by one person. That way people are force to work together.....To be honest bosses shouldn't be solo period...

comando123Date: Tuesday, 2010-01-05, 2:10:45 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
"side dungeons" basically for anything that doesnt fit the map theme but would make for a good team effort type deal.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-06-07, 6:40:38 PM | Message # 8
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Something that has all the stuff in the map attack the town in waves. Bosses included, and have mutiple waves of their own. First wave is normal and easy, chance to get normal item drop. Second is harder, they use their own normal item, and tiny chance to get Rare with high chance to get Normal, with some chance for nothing. Next boss uses a Rare version of their drop(s) and has something similar to current drop rates. Final wave the boss uses their Legendary item and has better chance for leg drop, with reduced Normal chance, raised Rare chance, and no Nothing chance.

Perhaps the Demon Prince can be made into an actual "boss" and quest for heart can be repeatable?

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

KelorienneDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 9:51:53 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
I think it would be neat to include an arena.

Players can challenge each other in 1v1, have a big FFA or fight creeps. Depending on the level of your foe, your level, and how many people you killed(FFA) you gain gold and arena points.

Arena points can be spent on useful items or special equipment thats better than outside items for arena, but may only be used for arena.

How to make this work? When you enter arena, you can either force people to not use outside armor and give them crappy starting arena armor, or you can simply make arena armor better by giving them appropriate stats and an actively used spell(such as a cc/stun or heavy damage)

Yea I know World of Warcraft uses the arena point system along with PvP gear. So what? Nothing wrong with getting a few basic ideas from successful games.

An alternative is simply to add arena without arena points or anything, and just give gold and decent items.

EDIT: crap how do I change my avatar? I didnt know RL photos were automatically used as avatars

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, but Today is a Gift...that is why it is callled the Present.

Message edited by Kelorienne - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 9:52:49 AM

valkierDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 1:37:12 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
There is already an arena of sorts in place.

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 1:41:19 PM | Message # 11
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I wanted to add a minigames thing seperate to the arena, but won't happen this ver. Simply too much to add in already.

wesleyDate: Monday, 2010-07-26, 4:46:43 PM | Message # 12
Stage 1
1. a sort of tricky maze that if you walk at a specefic point something will happen and might kill you
2. a race with boats/cars/animals wich you can steer with a and d. a=steer left and d= steer right. and if you go out of bounds you go slower
3. if you rly want to see some minigames go play mario party or uther party or something like that.

callmeanassDate: Monday, 2010-07-26, 8:01:22 PM | Message # 13
Stage 2
I like the idea of a maze but add the survival thing. make it so there are checkpoints and before each check point are set mobs + boss that get harder. have it timed and base the starting diff on how many people and the average of the players.
and for Items have like what dino said, a bronze silver gold items (norm/rare/legendary) for the timed. have a set pre-time beat x time for gold y for silver z for bronze. if u donot beat z u get "try again" or something across map. Creeps getting stronger the longer you take aswell as boss's.

PalidinDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 10:25:37 PM | Message # 14
Stage 1
1. Gambling - pretty much self-explanitory, which can be incorparted into almost all mini-games
2. Hit the Faceless one! (Archery)- use a spell such as shockwave, or any custom jass spell with the same effect in a pvp style - all against one or everybody trying to hit an npc - using units
3. Krazy Maze - Just a maze, mabye with different difficulties (ie fixed camera on ur hero, creeps running around which may or may not do a % of ur hp on attack, or something slow chasing you which slowly builds up speed)
4. Race of Medea - A race on a track that may resemble the plain, using some creature with a set speed, perhaps different abilitys? ie bloodlust purge ect (perhaps over land, water and air? using a boat zeplin and car? from the blizzard game)
5. Curse of the Metronome - Shows how long (between 2-6 seconds) untill you have to click and how many times after it starts, then a countdown and a visual/audio cue, click on the target every X seconds for X times, person with best % wins
6. Fire trap (better name)- like an obstacle course, avoid the flames or you take a % (using either hero with disbaled regen, take an afwul amount of dmg or use a unit replica of your hero) and get to the end first (fixed camera angle)
7. Chaotic Slaughter - Slaughter as many units as you can before they reach the end (using units obviously, perhaps a Mecha/)

Perhaps give an exp reward? not decreasing like in colo, but should you win it decreases by 2X, and loose by X, but shared with colo mabye? option to disable/enable exp gains?

Also choose difficulty/game BEFORE choosing players, so they know what theyre gettgin into, had a d-bag go onto very-hard constantly and invite us till we left him out and did weak (chatoic)

myrealDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 0:54:49 AM | Message # 15
Stage 3
i don't like the trick maze where you have to run and if you make a mistake you die ideas. TVE orpg had this and basically if you cant run through the obstacles you cant get the items from the boss. if anyone wasn't fast and precise on the mouse that quest would not be attempted for the entire game.

Oh and offer mediocre rewards like resources, boss items for rewards would kill the game.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Minigames Suggestions (Put them here!)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024