Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:52:53 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Minigames Suggestions (Put them here!)
Minigames Suggestions
Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-03-28, 2:45:43 PM | Message # 31
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (GhostWolf223)
int heroes (do over 50 million damage)

And then you pick Battlemage. Unless you've got Leg Ace or Legion Sword you'll never get that anytime soon. And what's round 2? 100m damage? Round 50'd have 2b HP and 1m hps!
Quote (GhostWolf223)
agi heroes (kill 50 targets in 2 minutes)

Yeah, for round 1. What's round 2? 100 in 1 minute? Only PR could do that without splash.

However, perhaps that other minigame could be nice. It'd give something to do other than "kill it all again and again and again for a week". Could test how good your tank is, and how good of a DD you are. Maybe it just looks at what your hero base/role is, then offers between all of those. A tank thing, a kill tons of guys thing, or deal absurd amounts of damage to a single weakly-armored target. Perhaps even one to heal a target instead of destroy it, like it has very little HP and you've gotta heal it while it's hp goes down slowly (higher rounds = more hp to heal + hp goes down faster) and keep it alive for so long or get it to max hp. They could all be timed (the tank one is probably timed, or just when you die that's your score, revive for next round).

Out of thoughts for the moment. Please insert 25ยข, leave food for thought, or wait for ideas to come to continue. [You see a note taped over the slot for your quarter: "Out of order, just wait a while."]

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-03-28, 9:53:25 PM | Message # 32
Stage 9
Group: Users
hey you stole my ideas biggrin

mine were just examples lol

but yeat they would be best minigames ever >:(

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-03-28, 10:13:20 PM | Message # 33
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
i thought of this way before you guys. but good idea anyway lol

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-29, 4:46:13 PM | Message # 34
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Dumping ideas on the forums sometimes lights the fire of imagination in another person. Perhaps this fire could grow out of control, becoming a Fire of Chaos, being such a developed idea it is incorporated by DarkChaos, our talented mapper. (And probably under appreciated too...) This is not the end, however. That chaotic fire may spread to another region, starting a new fire, with more possibilities to be incorporated, with the cycle endlessly continuing until the end approaches, and the map is no longer being mapped. (Which, thankfully, as far as we players can see, the end is not in sight.)

Too much?

Bleh, back to idea dumping.
Another thought I had, even though it's similar to previous ones there. Say you're a DD, and you enter this minigame. There's a target (say, a "Wall") that the enemies (creeps, more creeps, and occasionally a boss [like our current ones]) come to attack. When the target ("Wall") dies, you lose. Keep it alive to win.
Another idea based on the "heal target to full health" thing...instead of it being timed (and this technically is a timer) the thing you've gotta keep alive fights creeps (more creeps, occasional boss, etc) and that's your "score" (however many it kills). When it dies, you lose.

Out of thoughts again. There's no quarter slot. Feed ideas to spawn more ideas in other's minds. We need food for thought!

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Minigames Suggestions (Put them here!)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024