Sunday, 2024-05-05, 6:56:43 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Minigames Suggestions (Put them here!)
Minigames Suggestions
MikeDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 4:43:22 PM | Message # 16
Stage 2
Group: Users
something like ice escape maze

PR level 999
Elemental level 999
Savior level 750
Sheep level 456

UnholyDemonDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:23:07 PM | Message # 17
Stage 1
Since Sin's such a prostitute, it would be cool to have a mini game enabled when he kills you, or when you are attacked by him, or if you manage to kill him..
(IMPOSSIBEEEL)
(maybe not)

But yeah it would be cool if instead of dying when your are one hit crit pwned by him, you could enter a mini game where you click him however many times your level is ( like if you were level 200 you'd have to click him 200 times or less, dependent on what you guys and DC want.) then instead of spawning you right in front of a sin or the 5 other sins right next to that sin, you could be teleported to your base or town. But hey, this is just a suggestion. if you guys dont like it, don't say its terrible or something. i'm just a kid T.T

ChalupaDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 1:00:00 PM | Message # 18
Stage 3
It's horrible and sins are killable.. with elementalist.. legions ring and ice and thunder final kill him use nova first to freeze him.

jaddDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 9:20:22 PM | Message # 19
Stage 1
maybe somthing to the effect of doors of chance u get 3 doors u choose 1 u fight the same creature not matter which door scales with level they could have different prizes for door each door has a different chance to give gold or wood or maybe plain xp for winning like a 0.001% chance for xp

or they could fight a bosses with items if u wanted u could make it change like for an caster it would have magic resist items and stuff to that nature tanks it could just get lifesteal to make it take forever and dps tankish gear with lifesteal

Message edited by jadd - Monday, 2010-08-30, 6:11:32 AM

NOCFeRnAlDate: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 6:32:09 PM | Message # 20
Stage 3
Imao, minigames would be especially needed for those, who get thrown into saved world.
cuz, rly boring in there...

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

CrescentOceanDate: Tuesday, 2011-02-22, 4:27:59 AM | Message # 21
Stage 1
Not sure your take on the weather effects, but what about a mini game that has bosses specific to the weather, and for each one you kill (example wind element/god/hero/etc) that weather effect will be nullified for a X amount of time. Once the time period end the boss will be killable again, sorta like azzy chamber but not as strong, but still challenging, and with a soul.

Message edited by CrescentOcean - Tuesday, 2011-02-22, 4:29:12 AM

psicho266Date: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 5:30:22 AM | Message # 22
Stage 1
Meteors falling from sky which you need to evade and when meteor hits the ground there will spawn some minor revard or mob or something , but when you survive a longer time you get better revard smile

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 9:24:57 AM | Message # 23
Stage 9
yes biggrin meteors ftw lol

a survival type game/dodging :3

or mabey some type of tower defense o.o?

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 8:24:38 PM | Message # 24
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (GhostWolf223)
a survival type game/dodging :3

If you decide to make a bullet hell, make it easy. I hate+suck at those. Plus then there's WC3 lag/delay to consider, meaning you have to make it fairly easy anyway.

Perhaps we should move Colo into the minigames area? It technically counts! "Survival"!

How'bout some kinda trivia game? Game asks questions, there are a few circles to go to as your answer. (Multiple choice basically, so people who can't spell to save their souls have a shot). Questions could be about the map, perhaps a little on the forum, and random trivia about items in the map. "What's the (stupid item nobody ever uses) do?" would be an example, and people'd look at all the items just so they know those.

Better example:
"What bonuses does 'Horse Boost' give?"
(1) 5 armor, 100 Movespeed
(2) 100 Movespeed, 50% mana regen
(3) 100 movespeed, 75% mana regen, 25% evade
(4) 5 armor, 100 movespeed, 50% mana regen

You could have A/B/C/D or 1/2/3/4 or Up/Down/Left/Right for how to answer (for circles or a command)...probably just make a unit called "Stupid Guy playing Trivia Game" or something to answer if you have circles or in a chair making like a game show or something. Rewards would be some kinda item or cash (perhaps a little exp, maybe we can choose between them?)

Spouting thoughts, you should pick through it for the good stuff (unless you think it's all good)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

badazzDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 11:44:46 PM | Message # 25
Stage 3
boss arena where u fight thanny abbysal satan legion and the extince boss all at once and let it drop a nice new boss item if u complete ex: 700k all stats 1 mill dmg slow effect

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

IchibanBakaDate: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 7:29:19 AM | Message # 26
Stage 3
Reply @ badazz

Legions worms is gonna be a bitch if you don't have any good attacks... So you can basically kill everything then legions worms will kill you.

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 10:13:21 AM | Message # 27
Stage 9
Baka, if you have Lexium or any kind of Immolation, Worms are stupid easy to kill. They've got like 1000 armor and...what.....1 HP? Something like that. So the actual problem would be killing the bosses. However, he forgot to include Dark Soul in his "list". However, 700k all stats wouldn't be bad, 1M damage seems weak, and a slow effect? What, Orb of Frost kind of slow? That just seems useless. I think a "Slow Aura" kind of thing would work so much better, simply because some people have another orb effect.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 12:40:31 PM | Message # 28
Stage 7
Boss arena thing would be cool. I'm thinking a minigame like infinite survival only without hero so its just the towers.

darkchaosDate: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 1:32:06 PM | Message # 29
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
yeah, but im trying to include heroes so tis not fixed

eg. it would only be good at lvl 2 or so

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 4:12:14 PM | Message # 30
Stage 9
i say you take out struggle ring =/

everyone has it D:

EVERYONE!

lol

or make it harder to get something D:

another minigame :D!!

kill 500 people in 10 minutes or something surprised

or make it depending on type you choose str heroes (tank for 3 minutes) agi heroes (kill 50 targets in 2 minutes) int heroes (do over 50 million damage) all of that would be like round one

then round 2,3,4,5...etc to 50 :O

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Minigames Suggestions (Put them here!)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024