Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Requesting Mapmaking Help
Requesting Mapmaking Help
God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 4:39:17 PM | Message # 76
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
I'll help you out if you want, pm me when.

AlexengDate: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 4:45:49 PM | Message # 77
Stage 4
Group: Users
Thanks guys. smile Gonna PM you tomorrow or the day after that, depending on how lazy I am. tongue Only problem: had to reinstall my wc3 some days ago, and didn't realize until after I had uninstalled it that my cd-key was gone.

Edit:

Quote (GhostWolf223)
i could be DC if i believed hard enough ^.^ lol

Yepp, only problem is how hard you have to belive. ^^

Edit2: might try to replace the multiboard with a paused timer or something, because I don't like multiboards all too much and triggering one quite messy, a leaderboard is so much easier and it's all that is actually needed (gold gained, wave, unit names and how many units spawned).

Edit3: oh, and could I please put an easter egg somewhere? If yes, I'm going to put an invisible unit named Easter Bunny at the cliffs in the north-west part of the goddesses mountain (will basicly need Eye of the Gods to find and a teleport to reach), and he's going to drop this item:

Bunny Ears
Type: All
Saves: No
Effect: -10% attack speed and -20% movement speed to all units but self in an 800 radius.
Desc: The ears of an Easter Bunny. The wearer looks completly ridiculous, and nearby units' might find it hard, if not impossible, not to laugh.
Buff Desc: This unit is in a state of uncontrollable laughter; it has a decreased movement speed and attack rate.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Saturday, 2011-04-30, 6:11:19 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 6:32:49 PM | Message # 78
Stage 9
well now everyone knows where it is D: so how is it easter egg :*(

put in in super mega secret place

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 8:31:30 PM | Message # 79
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Edit2: might try to replace the multiboard with a paused timer or something, because I don't like multiboards all too much and triggering one quite messy, a leaderboard is so much easier and it's all that is actually needed (gold gained, wave, unit names and how many units spawned).

I just tought multiboarda are more convenient for thje player as you can collapse/uncollapse them. Leaderboards are static.

Edit3: oh, and could I please put an easter egg somewhere? If yes, I'm going to put an invisible unit named Easter Bunny at the cliffs in the north-west part of the goddesses mountain (will basicly need Eye of the Gods to find and a teleport to reach), and he's going to drop this item:
sure. easter egg doesnt always mean easter though xd

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-04-30, 10:08:06 PM | Message # 80
Stage 9
Make it buy the ears, else only 1 person can get, and you know people might fight over it. Hits enemies too, right?

Quote (darkchaos)
I just tought multiboarda are more convenient for thje player as you can collapse/uncollapse them. Leaderboards are static.

Long as it's small enough (like removal timer) people might not care that you can't hide it.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 5:51:27 AM | Message # 81
Stage 4
@GhostWolf: Thought about that, I just happen to have several other locations in mind and if you hadn't brought it up you would have thought it didn't exist when you checked the place. smile
@DC: Yes, I know leaderboards are static, and Sand is right that if it's small enought nobody cares. If it becomes too big I just make it a multiboard instead. And I know easter egg doesn't always mean easter, it developed from my original idea which I couldn't come up with a nice item for. tongue
@Sand: But what if I want people to fight over it? It's so much funnier that way. biggrin And yes, it affects all units, friendly and enemy. It makes sense that your own units can't help laughting eighter. tongue

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Message edited by Alexeng - Sunday, 2011-05-01, 5:56:46 AM

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 8:46:39 AM | Message # 82
Stage 9
lol i would fight over ears of pure awesomness biggrin

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 10:36:25 AM | Message # 83
Stage 4
I'm good at this. Was going to fix the goddess auras (bet the others have also done it, but wth) and it went fine. That is until I was going to fix the range for Monsoon (deis). Instead of changing the AoE I managed to change the damage, and things done in the object editor can't be reversed (great idea Blizzard, really), so could you PM me the values DC? Would have just reopened the map if that didn't mean I lost over an hours work.

Brony Forever.

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 10:39:32 AM | Message # 84
Stage 7
The range is supposed to be map-wide so your not really fixing it :/

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 10:56:39 AM | Message # 85
Stage 4
If it's supposed to be map-wide it's just crazy, because it's kind of unbalancing the game for new players, and Deis Monsoon ability kills all buildings/units on the map that ain't invisible or has 100k+ hp. :/

Brony Forever.

Message edited by Alexeng - Sunday, 2011-05-01, 10:57:43 AM

darkchaosDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 12:11:11 PM | Message # 86
Mapmaker
Well, you are fighting the GODS.

AlexengDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 12:21:46 PM | Message # 87
Stage 4
Still, atleast the passive auras shouldn't reach over the whole map, or Seso's healing that makes it impossible for anyone without 30k dmg to kill anything until it's over.

Brony Forever.

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 2:17:44 PM | Message # 88
Stage 9
at least take the heal out from being world wide D:

darkchaosDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 3:19:25 PM | Message # 89
Mapmaker
meh, i suppose i can let go of that heal being world wide...

GhostWolf223Date: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 3:51:49 PM | Message # 90
Stage 9
yay biggrin

me<3dc lolll no homo ^.^

u have no sex cause ur chaos incarnite and i have no sex cause im a ghost >:D

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Requesting Mapmaking Help
Search: