Friday, 2024-05-03, 8:17:31 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports V1.00 (Add them here.)
Official Bug Reports V1.00
darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-28, 11:46:59 PM | Message # 1
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Post all the bugs you find them here. There are a lot so just try to survive.

TharashkDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-28, 11:58:40 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
1) Hard mode in Colosseum Doesn't send your character back to the normal world so your stuck and can't suicide or anything .... or save "easily" because it spams the amount of gold earned which makes your code disappear every 0.1 second.
2) God Armour doesn't have any level requirement hence any level 1 can be bought gods Armour and rape.
3) Rogues way too over powered he should be able to hit a 258k strike so often at level 30 (suggest lowering percent chance)
4) Some of the monsters are way too strong for their level ( level 5 stronger then level 8)

Will be looking for other things.

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 0:29:16 AM | Message # 3
Stage 3
Not necessarily a bug but the item removal timer is 30 min,, increase to at least 1hour so we can level up and use the items.
This would be really bad in chaos if you kill something and take 30 min to gain a few levels.

Zoat and i discovered this the hard way in normal world.

callmeanassDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 1:06:25 AM | Message # 4
Stage 2
1. Hurricane does not remove debuff (i know its known)
2. Backpack is not made/summoned / what ever upon load.
3. Master rogues poison scaling seems a little under powered compared to damage / life % increase of mobs / self. (10/150/290 so far that ive seen up to lvl 3)
4. Dark summoners do not use mana.
5. Elementalists skills scale to quickly in mana not allowing cast of spells unless u do not rank up so quickly. (maby increase lvl required between ranks).
6. Tranquility gods still map wide (including colosseum) adding difficulty low lvls.
7.saviors cloak says add 200 to all stats i blieve its doing 800 atm.
8. possible to make it so dmg over creeps head only the damage "you" deal instead of every one reducing a small amount of lag?
will post more when i see em.

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 1:51:48 AM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Invulnerability pot in arena seem to stop their spawn. guess we shouldnt use it. you cant suicide in there as well.. put an out command

Added (2010-07-29, 1:51:48 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Also get rid of scroll of the unholy legion.. brings back corpse to cause despawn

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 2:36:29 AM | Message # 6
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (Tharashk)
3) Rogues way too over powered he should be able to hit a 258k strike so often at level 30 (suggest lowering percent chance)

This is a suggestion, and the rogue is a dmg dealer, so the crit is fine. the Psn is way op (pure dmg against chaotic armor = gg), and will be nerfed.
Quote (callmeanass)
1. Hurricane does not remove debuff (i know its known)
2. Backpack is not made/summoned / what ever upon load.

Yes, these are both well known and will need fixing asap. cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 2:57:25 AM | Message # 7
Stage 4
Edit: after looking through this wall of text my bug was already reported.

Message edited by dothackking - Thursday, 2010-07-29, 2:58:23 AM

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 2:58:15 AM | Message # 8
Stage 3
As for the arena issues,, dont use potion of invulnerability, and dont enter with an ankh. other than that it seem to be fine.

TharashkDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:04:43 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
So out of all the suggestions here which i can see a few you just put mine down sounds pretty gay to me

Also The Colosseum should have level restrictions to enter which is different for each like 1-30 easy 20-50 nrmal or whatever is more or less equivalent to the skill needed to complete to prevent high levels from power leveling as easy sorry for the SUGGESTION

Furthermore is the pr supposed to be able to use a life steal item and still use multi - shot?

Message edited by Tharashk - Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:07:54 AM

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:04:49 AM | Message # 10
Stage 4
Quote (myreal)
As for the arena issues,, dont use potion of invulnerability, and dont enter with an ankh. other than that it seem to be fine.

hard difficulty is completely broken, I have to intentionally die at wave 19 or risk losing the 20 levels I gained.

callmeanassDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:06:14 AM | Message # 11
Stage 2
Quote (Tharashk)
) Hard mode in Colosseum Doesn't send your character back to the normal world so your stuck and can't suicide or anything .... or save "easily" because it spams the amount of gold earned which makes your code disappear every 0.1 second.

friend and i just did hard mode and completed it and was not stuck.

TharashkDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:39:05 AM | Message # 12
Stage 1
Quote (callmeanass)
Quote (Tharashk)
) Hard mode in Colosseum Doesn't send your character back to the normal world so your stuck and can't suicide or anything .... or save "easily" because it spams the amount of gold earned which makes your code disappear every 0.1 second.

friend and i just did hard mode and completed it and was not stuck.

Not Team Survival.......... Solo Survival is broken ...

Added (2010-07-29, 3:39:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
After a hurricane it was sunny yet i got both bonus and the debuff of hurricane at the same time

callmeanassDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:08:12 AM | Message # 13
Stage 2
Quote (Tharashk)
Also The Colosseum should have level restrictions to enter which is different for each like 1-30 easy 20-50 nrmal or whatever is more or less equivalent to the skill needed to complete to prevent high levels from power leveling as easy sorry for the SUGGESTION

lvl 149 cannot enter colo (any difficulty) with a lvl 1. from what iv seen

meOmeDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:27:35 AM | Message # 14
Stage 3
- in the weapon shop in town, there is an item with +5dmg for 500g and an item with +29dmg for 250g (was already there in 0.66)
- the dark summoner has a buff saying "Healer"... but it can't heal
- you can have bright sunshine at midnight
- the abilities of Dark Summoner and Master Rogue have no mana costs
- Arcane Regeneration's tooltip doesn't show up

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 6:48:01 AM | Message # 15
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Chaotic Hurricane is TOO OP. Serious change needed. wacko

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports V1.00 (Add them here.)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024