Friday, 2024-05-03, 3:34:57 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports V1.00 (Add them here.)
Official Bug Reports V1.00
dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 9:50:34 AM | Message # 16
Stage 4
Group: Users
Chaotic weather is really OP, so are the beginning chaotic mobs. I'm an ele, I 1shot the goddesses to get into chaotic...and t hen I have to blow my ult just to kill the demon mobs.

HadaiDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 9:55:23 AM | Message # 17
Stage 1
During a 2 man multiplayer game if either person lags at the beginning it causes the Save system to detect it as "Single Player Mode" annoying when playing then saving and not getting a code except "Hero Saved"

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 11:52:06 AM | Message # 18
Stage 4
All classes can equip all items. My ele was wearing fullplate stuff.

meOmeDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 12:04:13 PM | Message # 19
Stage 3
it's supposed to be that way. your ele just gets less bonus from items like that than a RG would get.

TharashkDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 12:42:05 PM | Message # 20
Stage 1
Sometimes when you die and try to use -rv command it says your are DEAD so you have to -suicide while dead in order to revive didn't know dead people can suicide lol

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 12:46:39 PM | Message # 21
Stage 3
I notice that during arena, if your hero goes too close to the edge it stops the spawn. This results with the cam being locked and you getting stuck. I used dark attraction to summon my hero to the base but the cam and the commands for suicide was locked.

Probably a way to get out of the arena would be to enable the suicide command in that area.

As for backpack i think you need to create a second code for the saving and loading of the backpack like the fforpg map. so one load code for heroes and a seperate for backpack.

I must agree that the weather mods are harsh they shouldnt last that long, they last for about 30 min so cut that time by half.
In addition there is no break between weather mods, you get heavy snow and then hurricane right after. sunshine is the only positive effect and it happens like once per game.

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 1:01:13 PM | Message # 22
Stage 4
Despair cloth doesn't grant any int.

meOmeDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 2:11:50 PM | Message # 23
Stage 3
The creep "Faceless-Deathbringer" gives no exp.
I must agree that the weather mods are harsh they shouldnt last that long, they last for about 30 min so cut that time by half.
In addition there is no break between weather mods, you get heavy snow and then hurricane right after. sunshine is the only positive effect and it happens like once per game.

Divine Grave is positive too. But you are right, there are way more negative weather effects than positive ones. It's really frustrating.

Message edited by meOme - Thursday, 2010-07-29, 2:46:14 PM

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:09:46 PM | Message # 24
Stage 3
also faceless ones have animate dead. causes despawn

I think that's all for bugs and kinks.

meOmeDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 3:42:54 PM | Message # 25
Stage 3
oh right, the respawn system is buggy. Sometimes creeps just don't respawn, never to be seen again

and until now every time I died in colliseum (solo survival), the camera stayed there even after my hero revived and I couldn't do anything anymore. Could be because I was desynced at the time, dunno

for some reason I get desynced every friggin game aaa

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:00:17 PM | Message # 26
Stage 3
Just stay away form hard in the arena. do normal. it doesn't seem to be bugged.

The creep issue is a despawn, when you kill them move from their corpse so that they can come back. If you stand near them for too long their bones will disappear and they will vanish.

meOmeDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:14:25 PM | Message # 27
Stage 3
I only did easy, not hard

TharashkDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:24:40 PM | Message # 28
Stage 1
Im ge2ttting desynced every game too so im not going to play till fixed..

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:59:55 PM | Message # 29
Stage 3
Thing is the game auto share vision, so if you join a bott game a desync will occur. I host from time to time just go in clan cm channel west, am on east at times. other people there can host too.

I don't like botts but i use em at times.

KrazyFruitDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 5:17:51 PM | Message # 30
Stage 4
Yea you can get stuck in easy mode aswell in colosseum. At least i did.

Some items are pretty odd. Like the Armor of Woe or smth, whereas it writes "sligly increased health and mana" it gives the massive amount of 150hp!.

Played map for 2.5h and i didnt get any buffing weather. All i got was clear, heavy rain and snowing.

Some of the new heroes are pretty weak compared to old ones. Hope you buff them up to be op as the PR is, at least MR should be like PR.

Requests:
Buff up new heroes or at least rogue as pr is. I love to make the rogue but 4% crit chance at max which wont occur that often to be honest, or 4x agi from back (he doesnt even have invisibility skill so yea, have fun sneaking behind or make it there with half second stun) nor the 150dps poison look tempting to continue with it as other mobs tend to have 7k hp that time. As i first saw rogue i was thinking its melee version of pr but i got sligtly dissappointed as it had low armor but not even close to the same deadlyness.. But thanks for adding those new heroes!

Command to get out of the arena. You can bug in several ways there. Also remove the gold spam.

Nerf the stats of mobs or buff the exp gain off from them. A gigantic mob hitting 9k and taking very less damage, rather odd. And the xp gain off from it wont even attract to be bothered with it. Or like low levels. Mobs range from 3, 5, 7, 9++. Nice allignment but it takes forever to level with lvl 3 mob, you can barely kill lvl 5 one and lvl 7 will kill you pretty instantly not to talk about 9 and up. Unless theres a player with lots of gold and wood, its hard to start with.

Havent been to chaos yet, but sounds like you made it a living hell. I understand that you wanted to make this teamplay map but mostly, the players arent that friendly or kind to be played together with.

A big request would be to change from winter theme to summer like. The green map would look more positive imo. Dont know about others.

Remove the base system or dont make it critical to have one. I've seen many forced to leave as their base gets destroyed and they wont make it to build another. Remove the timer after you're base is destroyed and instead, give a possibility to teleport to town to buy a base. If you die like 2 times then the death would be final to have pvp aim in the game. Otherwise, newbie players build base randomly, it gets destroyed, their like "What the f***?" and they die to the creeps. They cant respawn to build a base, they cant do anything about it anymore. Either repick or leave. And this wont get them to join again.

Add a "level boost" to colosseum that would spawn like 3-10 mobs of each level, one by one. Then you could level up and that would boost you to level 12 or so where the levelling gets abit easier.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports V1.00 (Add them here.)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024