Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Items
Items
CraftyWeaselDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 3:08:32 PM | Message # 31
Stage 2
Group: Users
thats a really wierd idea, but it sounds like it has potential to be pretty cool

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

callmeanassDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 9:48:16 PM | Message # 32
Stage 2
Quote (the_Butler)
Class specific items.
It would help add variety to characters.
I'm tired of seeing all leg thantos +5's and aces, and junk. No Archer uses an axe anyway >.>

SUPER FAN O THIS!

misterpoopfistDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:47:30 PM | Message # 33
Stage 1
I'd like to see some more weapon with Corruption, aka -armor debuff. If you're a newbie playing by yourself or with a friend bosses are way too hard with all their armor.

wesleyDate: Monday, 2010-07-26, 4:21:20 PM | Message # 34
Stage 1
Well you could make some hero items to that if you use the item you will get a lvl 1 hero again. the hero could be a random hero that you cant choose or just a hero with random spells or spells you can just take.

ushdugeryDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 0:16:50 AM | Message # 35
Stage 1
Allow people to slowly upgrade non legendary items to legendary and non rare to rare, ie +1 to +5 then it goes rare then +1 to +5 then legendary, since the overall cost would be so high it would be for someone who's been unusually unlucky with their drops.

SageDate: Saturday, 2010-08-07, 3:10:24 AM | Message # 36
Stage 2
Quote (ushdugery)
Allow people to slowly upgrade non legendary items to legendary and non rare to rare, ie +1 to +5 then it goes rare then +1 to +5 then legendary, since the overall cost would be so high it would be for someone who's been unusually unlucky with their drops.

This has already been suggested. Read it here:
http://www.pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/24-640-1

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 9:40:30 AM | Message # 37
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
The difficulty voting is a silly idea because it would have to have its own items or you could just go very easy, kill azzazzoth other bosses etc. Then simply proceed to play on harder modes after.

madmax42069Date: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 1:47:50 PM | Message # 38
Stage 1
is there a way where quest items r not removed. a buddy of my got royal sucked cuz of the item remove.

SageDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 8:07:13 AM | Message # 39
Stage 2
Quote (madmax42069)
is there a way where quest items r not removed. a buddy of my got royal sucked cuz of the item remove

Bound the item simply by picking it up, even if u don't have the appropriate level to use it still get's bound.
And we all know bound items aren't removed by timer because we all read the changelogs right? cool

UnholyDemonDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:51:47 PM | Message # 40
Stage 1
Maybe you could make a dungeon that you have to run through with dangerous terrain and not that many enemies, but the few that are in there are super strong. the drops are scaled to your closest level, with the normal chances. say you are level 999 and you are running through, the bosses will be 85% as strong as Azazoth with none of the same spells because then you would just get owned every time.. and the terrain dangers could activate mini games where if you lose you go back to the start or you die, or are penalized through out the rest of the maze or until death. then when you reach the end, a final boss or a random item spawns at the end that is the same level as you but not able to spawn certain boss items like the sphere or dark soul. you could put special items in there too, like themed ones. or something. this is probably a dumb idea. meh. also the dungeons could be open too, just walk in and the adventure starts, and if you get overwhelmed, just walk out.

Message edited by UnholyDemon - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:53:02 PM

lightvizerDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 11:48:10 PM | Message # 41
Stage 1
hey i was wondering if it would be possible to maybe add in a new boss in the 1-300 world. the purpose of this would be to make a boss almost as strong as the gods that dropped an item that gave critical strike. i mean besides the sassy brawler and the savior sword which are both kinda lame theres only critical fury and iron golem fist. so maybe u could add an item thats maybe in between those last 2? cus crit fury is 75% chance to crit 6 times while iron golem fist is 50% for 6x with 2k all stats and 500 armor. would be cool if u could since crit is so vital in chaos especially wen u go there for the first time.

ZerglingGodDate: Friday, 2010-09-03, 9:23:14 AM | Message # 42
Stage 1
I think crits need to be nurfed and the game balanced acordingly. Currently critical fury always accounts for 73.3% of your rightclick dps in other words with critical fury you do 1000 dps without it you do a whole ~267dps. this makes critical fury a must have item forever, kinda lame playing with only 5 invintory slots.

GaurdiosDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 5:28:32 PM | Message # 43
Stage 1
I suggest that set items is implented again, thought it was really fun in 0.66b fixing and seting sets together, and enjoy boost from them together.
This made farming so much more fun, now its more like kill kill, level up, wait 100 levels for next items.
And so on.

warking65Date: Sunday, 2010-10-17, 2:22:31 PM | Message # 44
Stage 1
Sketal potion item >>> chances your looking to sketal mage or warrior and infite may u make it on like event

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-10-18, 5:20:05 PM | Message # 45
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (Gaurdios)
I suggest that set items is implented again, thought it was really fun in 0.66b fixing and seting sets together, and enjoy boost from them together.
This made farming so much more fun, now its more like kill kill, level up, wait 100 levels for next items.
And so on.

+1. Was nice to get some related items, see if you can cobble them together after spending an hour trying to find them (evil drop rates give EVERYTHING but what you want,) then tossing them into one thing. Maybe if we could get multiple of the same set....perhaps costs that go up over time? Like, getting a set of despair stuff is 10/10. For second set, 15/15 (or something). Just so it's not like, double yer strength for same price, or get 50% more power same price, or 1/3 more power same price, etc. Perhaps multiple sets = multiplier on stats, so it's not just 2 sets = 2x stats, maybe 2 sets = 2.5x or 3x stats? So they're worth the extra cash, you know.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Items
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024