Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Items
Items
ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 2:34:36 PM | Message # 16
Stage 4
Group: Users
make items that increase the skill level past what they already on EX +1 all skills = eles max skill instead of say 12x int (dunno wat it is) 14 X int
or w/e next level may be smile

the_ButlerDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 3:05:33 PM | Message # 17
Stage 1
Class specific items.

It would help add variety to characters.
I'm tired of seeing all leg thantos +5's and aces, and junk. No Archer uses an axe anyway >.>

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:29:54 PM | Message # 18
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
ace, that would make the classes more OP than they already are.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:31:42 PM | Message # 19
Stage 4
no because it would help all of them ? such as Pr would get extra Flaming bow it would be far all around

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:46:29 PM | Message # 20
Webmaster
your not getting what I am saying. Hero's shouldn't be buffed that much by items without Bosses and Chaos monsters extremely buffed. As it is Ele and PR can solo all teh chaos bosses except Az. And darkchaos is trying to make it more a teamplay type game, instead of a solo kill everything game.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:52:06 PM | Message # 21
Stage 4
im saying an idea for later :P when bosses are so rediculous itll hurt you inside

dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 0:25:59 AM | Message # 22
Stage 4
An idea to go with the "different levels of boss fight" that someone recommended: Instead of porting people to a specific area, you could still make it an "open" map, and just set a difficulty when you zone into chaos. (Maybe set it to a vote?), the mobs would get a debuff/buff that affects all of their stats depending on the difficulty.

valkierDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 1:32:06 AM | Message # 23
Webmaster
Or, do something like a game I used to play with it's creator. FF Epic. Players vote on difficulty in beginning of the game. the difficulty alters the amount of exp they get, and the drop rate of items.

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 4:21:29 AM | Message # 24
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (dothackking)
An idea to go with the "different levels of boss fight" that someone recommended: Instead of porting people to a specific area, you could still make it an "open" map, and just set a difficulty when you zone into chaos. (Maybe set it to a vote?), the mobs would get a debuff/buff that affects all of their stats depending on the difficulty.

Yes, I thought about this too, when i posted about the dungeons..But I guess to change the dungeon idea, and keep it open is to use the same idea as the goddesses: buy Z rune to unlock the first chaotic boss: abyssal, then upon her death she drops a map to find the Y rune, etc.
Each rune you can take back to town and buy the upgrades for them: rare or legendary.
This would take away from having to kill the bosses over and over, but would make farming PC/AL take forever, again...
Still thinking of different ideas for the bosses..maybe you guys can critic these ideas to make it perfect cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

GressklipperDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 11:42:07 PM | Message # 25
Stage 1
I'm against the "instances/dungeons" system as I like the open map better.
I'd rather suggest adding a hero that dropped random items, and perhaps spawned in different forms with different abilities.
Also, the already existing astral and existance items would make quite nice sets, just add a few items to make each set(like existance ring or w.e) and make them drop in their respective areas.
Merging sets would be a neat feature aswell, as when you don't powerlvl or get boosted you'll usually get horror set and hell set(not demon <.<), which both become useless later on, which is annoying as you did pay quite a lot for them.
I am unable to give an example for this at the moment, though. Not sure how it would work.

CraftyWeaselDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 0:47:13 AM | Message # 26
Stage 2
Add sets for the current item types that don't have sets yet (existence and astral), possibly add new sets from possibly new creeps(?), if no new creep sets are implemented except for existence and astral, there would be 6 sets, so id say make an item that combines all 6 of those sets, could call it something like "omnipotent equipment" or something ridiculous, since you already have ridiculous things like more powerful than gods its kinda hard to come up with terms more powerful than godly lol >.>

if you do add more sets, just make some set combinations', like hell + despair = demonic depression or some silly thing like that =P

also, new bosses with new items, always fun idea =] but its all up to you, just making random suggestions

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2010-03-10, 11:46:08 AM | Message # 27
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (CraftyWeasel)
so id say make an item that combines all 6 of those sets, could call it something like "omnipotent equipment" or something ridiculous

Or Chaos Set wink

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

HighwaymanDate: Saturday, 2010-03-13, 3:11:22 PM | Message # 28
Stage 1
Quote (Kevvin)
Here's a graphical idea: for more powerful versions of a certain item, make your hero glow a tiny bit. The more "glowing" items you have, the brighter the glow your hero becomes. Like a +1 item would make you glow barely, and a +5 item would make you glow a bit more. And having six items that are +5 would make you super glow.

noooo glow! Everyone glowing would create epic lag.

CraftyWeaselDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 5:15:04 PM | Message # 29
Stage 2
i like the difficulty setting vote idea, i also like the boss that drops random item, make him wander like legion, thatd be cool, he should be stronger than all the other bosses since, to be able to drop any of the items, wouldnt he have to have been able to kill them all? he could be like arkaden =O

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 9:07:14 AM | Message # 30
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Just a random idea, when you have special item or +5 w/e you can buff ur weapon/armor or jewlery w/e item in town for a special power boonus it will last for 1h or so
will it disapare afther death = dunno
why only 1h or so= stop afk farming
will it cost = dunno
wut items = only high ones
wut special power = its just an idea mybe only a pink bubbel around you w/o any boonus then again mybe you will get 99999stats lamo NOT

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Items
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024