Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:59:36 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Preventing Exp Gain for Low Levels in Chaos
Preventing Exp Gain for Low Levels in Chaos
SplendorDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 0:50:09 AM | Message # 31
Stage 1
Group: Users
I support this entirely. People are getting to be like vultures. I load a 999 and everybody else in game picks level 1s expecting to be power levels; and flames high levels who refuse to power-level for whatever reasons; even if the game is not in Chaos.

That, and the fact I had a 938 in last game ask where the Keys were, and what items save, shows people are not even playing game as it should be played.

ace_of_spadezDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 3:30:36 PM | Message # 32
Stage 4
Group: Users
id suggest make the 'safe area' then force all low levels their and have a barrier so they are unable to get out until lets say lvl 300 to avoid power leveling.. Put ogers their or w/e to average the lvl of the people in their EX (if its all 1's make trolls) (if its lvl 200 lvl 50 and lvl 75) make it oger use the average level to determine the creeps placed their.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Preventing Exp Gain for Low Levels in Chaos
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024