Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:21:17 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Preventing Exp Gain for Low Levels in Chaos
Preventing Exp Gain for Low Levels in Chaos
God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:06:04 PM | Message # 16
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
I don't play for hours on end generally so if I want to play chaos mode then I just do. It's not that its too hard.

RawriesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 10:09:06 PM | Message # 17
Stage 1
Group: Users
Insted of killing the xp rate for 300 below in chaotic u should just drop it massivley to like 1% no matter wat base u have because just killing the xp rate for 300 below would make anyplayers in ur game that are new would have to leave cause they have nothing to do thats my opinion i do not like the idea of u cant go into chaos if everyones not 300+ that just sounds like no fun to me but this is jsut my input smile

CeshunDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 8:08:57 AM | Message # 18
Stage 4
Group: File Master
I'd luv exp system rebuild
If player is lvl 450 and a nother one is 550 he would gain exp so the level exp cap is 150
Something like that level ranged...or if possible something new???

badazzDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 8:15:30 AM | Message # 19
Stage 3
hmm looks fine by me then u wont have the thing that lowbies keep asking for p lvling i kinda dont like that i p lvl when i wanna and not when ppl ask for it just let ppl dont gain xp under lvl 300 looks great for me but then we gonna need some more bot to host low lvl game's as well

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

KrazyFruitDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 7:27:04 AM | Message # 20
Stage 4
PR's and Ele's can probably kill demons at lvl 250~275 for example not only for exp but also gold. If the 300 lvl thingy will be added, they do not benefit exp from demons anymore that way. Why to remove something that wasnt implented by creator, but community itself. It's not a MUST to plevel anyone. Go ahead, kill the lowbie near you. Learn to say NO etc.. There actually isnt a way to put a | to stop pleveling. After 300 its still possible.

If the 300 cap will be added, there will be ainother problem. If you join bot's game, you come across a bunch of starters but wanna rush to chaos yourself, it will make the starters leave and maybe never come back. I think no change shall be made.

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 4:22:13 PM | Message # 21
Lead Moderator
Well, I'd say take a little mix of everything and add one more idea in there: make a lower lvl monster in chaos (200). Make it so that people who are below 200 only get 1-5% xp rate from chaos monsters (depending on what lvl they are..examples: lvl 1 gets 1% while lvl 100 gets 5%). This way your balancing out both worlds. cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 4:57:25 PM | Message # 22
Stage 7
I agree with bud-bus. But if possible should be made so that if you do the killing. The lvl 100 I mean they should get the full exp.

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 7:32:54 PM | Message # 23
Lead Moderator
Quote (God_Of_Death)
But if possible should be made so that if you do the killing. The lvl 100 I mean they should get the full exp.

Well, 100's shouldn't be able to get into chaos. If they can...buff the goddesses cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 8:38:29 PM | Message # 24
Stage 7
I can get into chaos around 150 or so

KrazyFruitDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:38:03 AM | Message # 25
Stage 4
Level 100 Dreadwolf, Hellspawn or Dragoon with all the boss items from normal world. An elementalist to the team and they can get there with no problem. Elementalist skills -> Gods got about 2/3 hp left, Dreadwolf, Hellspawn or Dragoon goes in for tanking (11% dmg return) and possibly a healer healing the tanker while ele got cd for ainother hp drop. It just might take a few tries when you go solo with a wolf,hellspawn or dragoon.

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 4:39:53 PM | Message # 26
Lead Moderator
Quote (God_Of_Death)
I can get into chaos around 150 or so

Yeah but leveling from 100 to 200 in normal world isn't too bad..and it might be faster to lvl from 200-300 in the normal world (by yourself, or with some1 your level..)
But the exp gain for chars under 200 should be reduced - fosho imo (power leveling is pretty stupid..it doesn't allow people to enjoy the full work of the game), but I think weaker chaos units would be worth while adding. So that you can go into chaos at 200+ which is easily do-able with the newer chars, and most of the old ones. And if you have a team it's even easier to get into chaos..But level 300 is much too high a level for chaos..even though you can't use the items until 300, your able to kill demons fairly easily 100 and up..
So a new idea came to mind: make items from demons available at 200 and horror's 300 etc cool
Idk what DC will do, but these are just ideas for consideration.

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 7:58:42 PM | Message # 27
Stage 7
Yeah because 100 and 300 are too far apart.

xXIllidanXxDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 3:58:27 PM | Message # 28
Stage 1
I leveled alone(my ele atleast) and atm im 800 w/ good gear but i like this decision so people so dont enjoy the game and get 999 rly fast than start hating it and be bored.

Than again i turn to KySoto's point, itll turn into a stuck-up rpg noone likes.

But lately and after the new version, theres gonna be a huge noob-to-pro ratio and usally one pro goes chaos to ruin it for noobs -.- Thatll just hurt that.

i say keep it the same but make a limit on going chaos world, like, make a vote system or something.

Or make 2 game systems and 2 bots. One hosts normal w/ normal bot. Other is a map thats only PoM except with stuff like phoenix ranger with a seperate bot.

And maybe another bot for DL's

Message edited by xXIllidanXx - Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 4:04:18 PM

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 10:32:43 PM | Message # 29
Stage 4
hell spawn - death and decay EZ done

KrazyFruitDate: Thursday, 2009-12-03, 2:28:27 PM | Message # 30
Stage 4
Maybe, once in chaos, the top-middle base is rather unused by peeps. Maybe add some ogres and those spiders (con...smth i guess) there in chaos mode so newbies can continue leveling themselves and higher levels get to run in chaos. So it'll be like a leveling zone for lower levels and those mobs got nice drops for lower levels

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Preventing Exp Gain for Low Levels in Chaos
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024