Saturday, 2024-05-18, 2:45:30 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Some ideas and hero suggestions (Title = self explanatory?)
Some ideas and hero suggestions
SoiDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 2:52:36 PM | Message # 31
Stage 1
Group: Users
- OMFG THEY SAVE? *buys a demonic nation*

- Thanks lots sand, this is going to make my life ALOT easier rofl xD

- And yeah, thats what I'm saying, much like the PF, the stat affinity should also be added there =x

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 3:08:12 PM | Message # 32
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (Soi)
- And yeah, thats what I'm saying, much like the PF, the stat affinity should also be added there =x

Yeah, but you can repick, if your looking for str or agi or int...

But sure when there's alot more balanced heroes...I think there could be a str tier, agi tier and int tier...If dark wants to organize it that way...?

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-07-11, 8:04:31 AM | Message # 33
Stage 9
Quote (bud-bus-)
I think there could be a str tier, agi tier and int tier...If dark wants to organize it that way...?

I like the sound of that......but we know where the heroes we like are for now smile

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-07-11, 8:41:04 AM | Message # 34
Stage 9
surprised i think after all heroes are updated there should be a random command ^.^

so if your new and you dont know what (updated) hero to pick you just -random powa and get some rape hero >:D

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 10:47:27 AM | Message # 35
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
lol thats auctually not a bad idea

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-07-11, 1:01:18 PM | Message # 36
Stage 9
-random is nice and fun but some people tend to like having control over what they get....and it'll be just my luck that I get heroes I suck at-every single time I do -random.

Malevolent criminal I,

SoiDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 3:12:07 AM | Message # 37
Stage 1
- Would be nice to have stat affinity based tier organization =x Also, the -random idea is quite nice too, that way they have an idea of which heroes are good to use plus, much like most -random commands, it DOESN'T cost money (or at least the cost for the hero is reduced and therefore more starting money). I could see myself -randomimg like crazy xD

- Anyway, today a uh... devastating discovery was made, or at least I didn't know that the item sets didn't save, that shocked me a bit =x 3 slots of good items lost lol, demon agi set, horror agi set and despair agi set, all three gone after loading, but at least I got to keep my demonic nation, phew. Now I can safely max my stats =x

- Speaking of item sets, the horror agi set is weird, the agi addition goes away, the tooth itself gives 50k agi o.o but the set doesn't... I'm guessing this is still incomplete? That or that is actually the way it's made... Either way I just found it weird =x But man, there wasn't much difference in each sets. Fun having them though, after I got them I was able to start killing nightmares which enabled me to get void items, but then I was 570... so I couldn't put them on lol.

Message edited by Soi - Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 3:13:19 AM

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 6:57:18 AM | Message # 38
Stage 9
Sets are in testing phase :P

Sets also dont save untill level 999

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 7:32:52 AM | Message # 39
Stage 9
Sets aren't quite "balanced" yet...and are bugged so when you load them every single set acts like a noob-refusing to do much of anything you say. (Noob not newb, there's a difference.....)

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Some ideas and hero suggestions (Title = self explanatory?)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024