Saturday, 2024-05-18, 4:56:24 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Some ideas and hero suggestions (Title = self explanatory?)
Some ideas and hero suggestions
SoiDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 1:11:14 PM | Message # 16
Stage 1
Group: Users
- Lol thanks alot for the info sand.

- In any case, the point of that death thing is so that when you die youd still be useful to the team for one final second depending on weather or not the explosion is triggered, I mean you WOULD die sooner or later rite? If you DID die at that time it wouldnt matter if the stuff dropped you still wouldnt get it since youre dead xD.

- Just a clarification though, when you die the skill will trigger, much like reincarnation, but it has a percent chance to trigger it, or it could just trigger all the time like reincarnation does but have a cool down, either ways it triggers AFTER you die xD

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 2:12:37 PM | Message # 17
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
How about another way of thinking about it. It's a %chance to revive as a sapper! Lol. (Actually, that could work, a %chance on death to spawn an invul sapper who has triggered damage.)

It's probably easier to have it start out with reincarnation, trigger it's % to cast that, then just kill you when you're back up (or somehow cancel reincarnation). But then they could never hold Ankhs, unless it was a specially triggered reincarnation.....

And no problem, what's the point in knowing/learning whatever you know if you don't share it? Well, for certain tricks I get it, but still.
I'm kind of an ideas guy lol

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 8:44:38 PM | Message # 18
Lead Moderator
Sorry I bashed your hero idea...I know you put some thought into it...It's just not something I would like/play ;)

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 9:57:15 PM | Message # 19
Stage 9
Personally I think we should fix/update all of our "weaker" heroes so that they're useful, because we've got like a dozen (more like half a dozen) that are common.

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 11:25:18 PM | Message # 20
Stage 1
Hmmm that is true ... I think every1 like the others heroes, but we can't use them cause they are weak =/. Basics for a good Orpg are. BOSSES, ITEMS, HEROES =D ~~ ! So you never get full of it. At items we are very good armed. But at chaos Heroes and Items get a bad rate :(. Cause there are almost no bosses at chaos and the other heroes can't hold it for long ( only the SEMI-UPDATED ones )

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 6:24:54 AM | Message # 21
Stage 9
i say we take out the Orginal heroes

like vanilla warcraft heroes

so theres less to code and what not when updated :P

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 9:45:10 AM | Message # 22
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
i say we take out the Orginal heroes
like vanilla warcraft heroes

There might be someone who wants, but there are a couple we could keep. Like Lich, I'm sure someone will want him for D&D. We should poll which ones we should keep lol

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 12:47:10 PM | Message # 23
Stage 1
Dark savior should be keeped and fixed overpowerly *_*

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 3:42:31 PM | Message # 24
Stage 9
ORIG WC3 heroes, not the other ones. Like, Death Knight, and Warden, etc.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-07-08, 4:16:53 PM | Message # 25
Stage 9
ya lol

i say we keep certain ones as well

lich/darkranger/tauren/pally(ofc)/blademaster/etc.. i think alot could be done to them heroes to make them nice

like for pally

give ability 2% chance to activate divine shield for 3 seconds on (being) hit

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

SoiDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 0:52:19 AM | Message # 26
Stage 1
- Yeah I agree with removing some heroes =x I dont see the use/point in using some of them as the other heroes actually are more useful, but then again I like dark ranger soo... xD

- Anywho, I think it would be best to wait for the updated version of most heroes before we start suggesting new stuff, though I would like the ulti from this hero be put on Arcane Warrior or any hero for that matter, Its actually the only thing I want in this suggestion =x

- And last note, grats on 1k/major sand xD

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 2:42:35 PM | Message # 27
Lead Moderator
Quote (Soi)
Yeah I agree with removing some heroes =x I dont see the use/point in using some of them as the other heroes actually are more useful, but then again I like dark ranger soo... xD

I agree with removing the heroes (I think it should be cut in 1/2).. And the reason for that is because there's a lot of people who join this game and don't even know where to pick heroes, let alone they pick non-updated heroes... Speaking of which, may want to move the tiers so they stick out a little bit ;)

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 4:28:42 PM | Message # 28
Stage 9
Quote (GhostWolf223)
give ability 2% chance to activate divine shield for 3 seconds on (being) hit

Maybe 2% crazy armor and super spell resist, because pallys are technically tanks I thought, and shield doesn't really fit with that. However, I LOVE the concept.

Quote (bud-bus-)
there's a lot of people who join this game and don't even know where to pick heroes

That is just sad on their part. Perhaps they should try using the mouse.
Quote (bud-bus-)
they pick non-updated heroes

Well yeah, the ratio of updated to non updates is kinda low I think....

Quote (Soi)
And last note, grats on 1k/major sand xD

Thanks

Malevolent criminal I,

SoiDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 5:59:35 AM | Message # 29
Stage 1
- Well, yeah, uhh... the tiers actually look like decors so0o at first I didnt know what the heck I was suppose to do since I was shown a bunch of stuff (the camera moves around the map at first) then stops there... Cool decor then I move my wisp and got booted back to the same place so I thought... the hero houses should be in that place, but ah well, I figured it out in several seconds of gameplay but then, its kinda cryptic. Though I'm used to cryptic.

- I also think that the heros should also be arranged by stat affinity (main stat) But then thats just me, since 1, it doesnt tell you weather or not a hero is int or not (though some are duh-material, some are not). If not, atleast add the hero's stat affinity in its desc? Along with the PF n stuff =x

- Anywho, I wish the portable converters were savable, since whenever I do get in a game, If I get a converter, I'm almost always either losing a pc/aw or I break even, since I really dont ever get into a game with a good enough player to help us noobs out in chaos (bad luck) meaning they all leave/get bored/get desync before I earn enough of whatever it is I need to earn =x Specifically lumber, I can only take soo much bases xD

- On that note, it would be soo fun of base items saved, Id save up and buy a friggin demonic nation so I can farm properly, since It's troops/tower sucks against chaotic inhabitants anyways, might aswell have fun with it on normal world.

- Btw, I find that if someone lags extremely while anyone is in infinite struggle, desync happens most the times, sometimes I just do my best to have them recover by slaughtering the monsters with Tclap, works like magic but sometimes my cooldown kinda kills me, and sooo, we get desync, a horrible one too, click now cast later =x Or most importantly, click now walk later xD

Message edited by Soi - Sunday, 2011-07-10, 6:03:02 AM

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 8:00:39 AM | Message # 30
Stage 9
PF is in description if it has PF. Some Orig WC3 heroes don't have PFs, so they aren't listed.

Base items save IF they haven't been used. If you don't place it and save wit hit, it DOES save. And I know even with Abode that you can get some seriously awesome lumber income in Normal World, with Demon Nation it'd be like "O_O"

Converters don't save, which yeah kinda sucks, but I'm sure DC will add it to the save thing eventually. (It'd take 2 binary values to say if they were bought, so he should definitely be able to add)

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Some ideas and hero suggestions (Title = self explanatory?)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024