Thursday, 2024-05-02, 2:45:05 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » My evaluation.
My evaluation.
valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:58:46 AM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Ok, so here it is. This is your ONE chance to give feedback on me and how I run this site. Nothing you say about me in this thread will get you banned so flame away if that's what you want to do. But remember, the cussing rule and stuff like that will still apply.
But before you do...
Think about this when you make your judgments about me. I own this site. I run this site. I'm the ONLY one that keep's it online (And I don't mean monitoring it, mad props to my amazing Mod team). I'm the one that came forward and asked darkchaos if he wanted one. If you don't like the site, no one is keeping you here. And sorry I dont really do major changes, Idk how much you all know about html coding, but thats how I do this site. And I work full-time and have a real world life. I don't have the time to be on all the time. And yea, I've been banning a lot more lately, but I am sick and tired of coming online and finding so many posts with people breaking the rules. I've given plenty of warnings, you dont want to read them, then you have no right to complain later when I enforce them. Well, that's all, post away. happy

And remember, just be honest in your eval of me.

ace_of_spadezDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 12:38:17 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: Users
My honest opinion loose the god complex and be a bit more fair dont take your personal life affairs into the sight. And im still wondering who deleted the universalist DC said he liked the idea even -.-

darkchaosDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 12:58:19 PM | Message # 3
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Valk's awesome biggrin

dothackkingDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 1:32:17 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
I understand you're stressed and all, and what you told me in the PM that time about only reading certain topics makes me dislike you alot less, but your xmas wish thread replies also make me realize that you break your own rules, alot.

Although, almost every admin DOES do this, so as long as I understood why you were seemingly centering certain sections out (which were the less important ones), I really don't care. I've been in many seats of authority, and it is quite easy to just get personally pissed off and ban people without the proper reason (as some people may be complaining)

Message edited by dothackking - Sunday, 2009-12-13, 1:38:04 PM

valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 5:00:10 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
I appreciate the honesty guys.

To darkchaos: thanks
To Ace: I don't have a god complex, I'm just tired of all teh rule breaking.
To: Dothacking: You know more than most as it is.

TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 6:12:15 PM | Message # 6
Stage 10
Thumbs up for creating an evaluation of yourself....people with god complex don't do that.

Negative Comments: You were too slack before in dealing with rule breakers and now too strict. You let personal issues create a bias in your posts, which we all can understand during these tough economic times but perhaps tone that down a bit. I was just telling fatman that this forum might be going downhill, but seeing as how the Webmaster made such a provocative move in creating an evaluation of himself, I can see these forums making a good change and going up.

Positive Comments: I don't like getting flattery so I won't be flattering you, but I'll just quote what DC said:

Quote (valkier)
Valk's awesome biggrin

valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 8:46:16 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Thanks Kevvin. I really enjoy that your so honest with me about it. And yea, but my personal issues don't deal with my banning of people. There is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that people don't realize. If you saw my inbox everyday, you would understand.

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 9:33:07 PM | Message # 8
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Honestly I think your doing a good job people used to get away with a lot and now that your enforcing the rules people are angry they can't get away with things.

TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 9:48:24 PM | Message # 9
Stage 10
Oh I meant bias as in your gloomy posts, not banning decisions. However, it is also your right to be gloomy if you want.

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 0:43:55 AM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Heh, yea... This time of year gets me a lot.

the_ButlerDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 2:04:03 AM | Message # 11
Stage 1
Lose the fancy new layout, old one was best :P
Fix the time zones for us. Tired of seeing posts that are at 4am when they weren't =/

Other than that, move some of the guides, make a guides section of the normal site, or have the link to that forum.
More in-depth on those as well.

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 11:34:39 AM | Message # 12
Webmaster
Butler, this isnt the place for that. This was simply for you to evaluate my performance,

PrincessParanoiaDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:41:33 AM | Message # 13
Stage 4
Perhaps Hime-chi can say something about Valk-sama...

Here it is:

happy

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

KrazyFruitDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 11:05:07 AM | Message # 14
Stage 4
Well, you kinda leave out newer players (like me xD ), when i sent you a PM, i never got an answer from you. Maybe its just me..

Otherwise, you're great! ^^

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 12:53:19 PM | Message # 15
Webmaster
Sorry for that Krazy. My inbox usually has 40 or more messages each day when I check it, so sometimes I skip over some on accident.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » My evaluation.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024