Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 10:38:45 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » My evaluation.
My evaluation.
HitmanDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 4:43:52 PM | Message # 16
Stage 3
Group: Users
Ive never had friction with you so i think your great and i think this site is awesome as well (specially the offtopic section :D)

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-01-02, 9:48:00 PM | Message # 17
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (valkier)
Sorry for that Krazy. My inbox usually has 40 or more messages each day when I check it, so sometimes I skip over some on accident.

He's gotta answer my 40++++ msgs! dur cool
Honestly bro, your doing a hell of a job. I'd like to see some1 else work a real job, come home to eat/relax, and finally read & catch up on his site. Let alone update it.
The only negative comment is that your not on vent anymore! biggrin

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

valkierDate: Sunday, 2010-01-03, 2:20:36 AM | Message # 18
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Hey, it's not my fault your never on at 2:30 in the morning.

CraftyWeaselDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 4:16:49 PM | Message # 19
Stage 2
Group: Users
I would say that your really just kind of scary.

With how often i see people getting yelled at for posting in the incorrect forum area for something, im really scared to post anything at all...

I understand there's sections for a reason, but when you get an idea from someone elses post, your first thought isn't "ima go to the correct forum section and hope someone will notice my topic!"

You think, "i gotta tell everyone about this great idea right now!!!" , and i think that's pretty understandable isn't it?

I definitely understand that html is pretty complex, maybe you just need someone you can consult with about how to do things, i know a lot about it so if you're ever stuck id be happy to help you if no one else could. =] I would definitely love to be able to help with anything involving coding of any sort, I like being helpful, i would love to look at how to code this map but that's beside the point. >.>

Anyway, you do a great job keeping the forums clean and rules enforced, you keep the site up to date and its easy to navigate, your just kinda harsh and scary at times, im sure there's a lot of members with great ideas that don't post anything for fear of being banned or something. =/

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Site Feedback » My evaluation.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024