[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Off Topic » Manga » One Piece
One Piece
TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 10:57:56 PM | Message # 1
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
One Piece, the king of manga. Amazing amount of chapters and it never gets old...always exciting. A contradiction to the stereotypical impasse that long mangas enter.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:01:33 PM | Message # 2
Stage 5
Group: Users
i said the thing i should have said it here i guess, oh well, either way it's the same anime, why is it on different topics? O_O like shouldn't the section be really called anime/manga instead of being separate?

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Haunted35Date: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:09:17 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Well manga and anime are two different things based on eachother really. Manga is the original while anime is either based exactly like the manga or it is edited to fit the series/30 minute limit for anime.

And yes One Piece is awsome, but it places 3rd in my charts. 1st is Naruto, 2nd is Bleach. One piece has a interesting plot all the time and has something new every adventure.

There are things that live among us unoticed by our senses. They hide from the fact that humans cant accept the "Unknown". Humans fear the "Unknown" because they know that one day that "Unknown" will kill them.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:15:48 PM | Message # 4
Stage 5
hmm naruto, bleach, and one piece are good but i think my favorite at the moment is skip beat >_<, I just love romance too much to really go for those kinds as my favorite, but still it's very nice, i got interested more in one piece after boa hancock's appearance >_< she's just sooo funny!

PrincessParanoiaDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 0:30:35 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
@Yuki-chan: I also believe this should be one with the the anime section.

Hime-chi speaking from her Japanese perception w/c her uncle, a humble manga editor, taught her:

Although manga and anime is different but still they have one spirit. Without the soul of the mangas, animes can never be created. It's like humans with their souls on earth. Animes may slightly differ from what is written in the manga, but still, they traverse the same path and have the same cute characters with the same certain fantasy roles w/c secretly fuses with the ones who appreciate them. smile

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

Message edited by PrincessParanoia - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 0:31:54 AM

MusashiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:13:28 AM | Message # 6
Stage 2
One Piece is actually the best selling manga of all time now. It's a great manga and anime indeed. Anyone up to date in the manga??

@Yuki <3: Boa X Luffy ftw ^.~

Shanks is the strongest character in the story at the moment...just wait and see ^.~.

Message edited by Musashi - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:35:03 AM

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:58:51 AM | Message # 7
Stage 10
Shanks can't beat Ussop.

MusashiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 4:03:41 AM | Message # 8
Stage 2
I don't even think Shanks would have to use his godly King's Disposition haki to beat Ussop. Probably wouldn't even have to use his sword or fists. I could picture him winning with a single finger :(.

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 6:39:49 AM | Message # 9
Stage 10
I believe I have been lied to then. Ussop isn't the strongest in the world?! crazy...

Message edited by Kevvin - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 6:42:11 AM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 12:12:07 PM | Message # 10
Stage 5
I wonder about that too Kevvin(@ the spoiler) & uhmm
@alucard: i think he could win with a stare? like that legendary guy from gold roger's crew that fought evenly against an admiral that one time did that little stare and bam a lot of them go fizz i'm going to be unconcious nao -falls unconcious- or like how luffy did that thing on boa's amazonian island ^-^ and yes... Boa & Luffy 4eva ^-^

CutenessDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 12:49:14 PM | Message # 11
Stage 4
Yuki, those were both incidents of the King's Disposition Haki, thus Sushi's statement

Quote (Musashi)
I don't even think Shanks would have to use his godly King's Disposition haki to beat Ussop

As for the rest of you....Perona forever <3 She's the absolute cutest :3

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 12:53:05 PM | Message # 12
Stage 5
oh right king's disposition Haki >_< but uhmm if you say he won't have to use it then i change it to that he just have to stare at usopp with a glare like he did with that sea monster :P >_< not even a finger, and Perona is the girl with the ghosts right? if so, I completely agree with you cutie ^-^ and aren't you suppose to be a US West Clan Shaman not member?

MusashiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 1:02:07 PM | Message # 13
Stage 2
I believe Shanks holds the highest ranking of King's Disposition haki. We will see in the future though...! Shanks doesn't care about being the strongest or becoming Pirate King, so he has no reason to defeat Whitebeard in a battle. He even tries helping Whitebeard out from time to time. Plus, he is the character that Oda said he made to resemble him most; therefore, there could be some bias shit right there >.>.

CutenessDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 1:02:31 PM | Message # 14
Stage 4
I am, but he cant upgrade to shammy until a week after creation of clan. Same with you :3

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/8/80/Perona2.jpg

<3 Perona

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 1:06:31 PM | Message # 15
Stage 5
yes yes that ghost girl! >_< wait... she kind of reminds me of you! wanting all of her zombies to be cute and whatnot hmms... if so i wouldn't mind being your zombie :P just give me a cute body :P like a kitty!

Forum » Off Topic » Manga » One Piece
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024