Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic » Manga » One Piece
One Piece
TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:00:43 PM | Message # 16
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Ahem...i see some off-topic nonsense, just stop it, don't even respond to this statement, as long as it doesn't continue here anymore.

@Yuki: "to stare at usopp with a glare like he did with that sea monster"
That's also haki.

Shanks can't beat Ussop

Message edited by Kevvin - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:01:13 PM

MusashiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 4:03:33 PM | Message # 17
Stage 2
Group: Users
That's true...he can't beat Ussop at lying T_T. Anyone want to take guesses as to what will happen with the Luffy vs Mihawk?

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 9:00:14 PM | Message # 18
Stage 5
hmmm i think the phoenix guy or whoever whitebeard said "don't let that boy die" or something like that will fight mihawk instead >_<

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

n00bz4rusDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 4:10:22 AM | Message # 19
Stage 2
Quote (Kevvin)
Shanks can't beat Ussop.

LOL..i really literally ROFL..i think im gona put this at my sig..hahah but to think of it..ussop is the only one that can beat the best skill there is in the one piece world..the horo horo ghost..?

I'm just your normal weirdo next door.

"There are times when not giving are better than giving"
-???

TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 12:57:45 PM | Message # 20
Stage 10
Hell yeah hahaha, Ussop the dark horse hero

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 1:33:11 PM | Message # 21
Stage 2
He isn't the only character that can do that. Any character with an extremely high haki as shown so far can bypass the affects of even that of a Logia type user. Boa could physically touch Smoker because she has the King's Disposition haki. I'm sure Shanks could beat the horo horo ghost technique with just a blank stare.

n00bz4rusDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 2:01:27 PM | Message # 22
Stage 2
the ghost arent touchable..and isnt affected by haki..because luffy also have king's disposition haki and he still get depressed when being hit..*i wanna be a fish in my 2nd life*...LOL so they can still lose..the one that isnt affected is the one that already is negative..just like ussop.

-???

CutenessDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 5:24:06 PM | Message # 23
Stage 4
Don't forget

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Sunday, 2009-10-18, 5:25:44 PM

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 6:11:48 PM | Message # 24
Stage 2
Noobz...Luffy can't even control his haki, of course he couldn't hit -.-. Someone who can control their haki can move a lot faster and would be a lot stronger. They could even knock the user out of they have a low haki.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 6:31:44 PM | Message # 25
Stage 5
anyways king's disposition haki isn't what lets them hit logia... it's just being able to use haki >_< like uhmm i don't believe that fatty that hit luffy had king's disposition haki but he could hit luffy as if he was just normal human >_< haki hits are similar to targeting chakra in naruto i think.. like byakugan users >_<
like haki dispels any effects that devil fruit might have, and makes it even playing field

Message edited by Whimsicalyuki - Sunday, 2009-10-18, 6:34:45 PM

n00bz4rusDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 11:19:38 PM | Message # 26
Stage 2
well..in kuma's case..i got nothing..kuma is just too imba..he can send people flying for 2-3 days..WTF?even the BIG IMBA CHOOPER can go flying ! gayness much? well its just that he possess something too powerful..he can manipulate atmosphere and use it for his aid..well nobody is that good..he can counter pretty much everything if he uses it right..

-???

MusashiDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 7:32:57 AM | Message # 27
Stage 2
Shanks or any of the 4 Yonkou/Emperors could beat Kuma with ease. Sengoku said that he formed all 7 Shichibukai/Warlords in order to be his defense against a Yonkou. He also stated that he knew no 2 Yonkou would ever form a team; therefore, it is safe to assume 1 Yonkou is as powerful as at least 5 Shichibukai put together. Mihawk, one of the stronger Shichibukai, used to fight on par with Shanks before Shanks lost his arm. This would mean that Shanks could fight on par with Mihawk before he even met Luffy...which was before he was in Grand Line...which was way before he became a Yonkou. Basically, 1 Yonkou > 1 Shichibukai with ease ^^;;. As for Kuma, I have a feeling we will find out that his paw technique won't work on people who have some control over their haki. I'm assuming this because he hasn't attacked Whitebeard yet and hasn't got rid of his current opponent in 10 seconds with the paw. People who control their haki can probably protect themselves from any Devil Fruit user ability.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 1:29:10 PM | Message # 28
Stage 5
what sushi says is what i said pretty much >_<, only thing that i can think of that haki won't protect you from is, physical attack, and other haki techniques

TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 5:42:31 PM | Message # 29
Stage 10
I hope haki will not be used as an imba power where everything will depend on haki from now on.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 8:22:07 PM | Message # 30
Stage 5
kind of like ki or powerlevel in dragonball z? like at first dragonball started with just martial arts then they got into energy blasts and whatnot >_< in which ki was the power that every battle was dependent on pretty much. That or energy of every living thing(spirit bomb, seems to be the thing that ends most of the major sagas)

Forum » Off Topic » Manga » One Piece
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024