Monday, 2024-04-29, 9:45:13 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Can anyone help the noob? (Im a noob to CoT and need some help)
Can anyone help the noob?
khaosmasterDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 11:03:29 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Well ummmm im a total noob to CoT i only have a lvl 201 and just started playing yesterday...what i need help with is were the keys are and the best way to get int for my ele cause for some reason i had 5.5k int than after i saved and remade i had 1.5k wacko so like if anyone could help me on these 2 subjects thatd be great

HotwerDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 0:06:21 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
The keys are in specific positions, and don't have another 'easy' ways to reach him, with global blink is the most easy i think.

Well, the best way to get anyone of an atributte, like int, is buying tomes, you can buy they in the shop of times, it looks like a white ursa. Its left middle of the city, it is on the city right?

I don't know how tell to find one of the keys.

One of them is with the a troll boss, in the area, at right of center city. Go there, and get the the first troll, above the second with an ice orb, called Das'Dingo.

Another key is with the blademaster on the Orc city, bottom right, if you enter there with a zeppelin you can catch then more easy and they can't escape. Is the blademaster normal, not who looks like Groom Hellscream.

At the top right, where you can find the Medean Devourers, afters a door you will find a broked fence, at to the entrence of this gate inside the place. Destroy the second fence at the left, close the door. There is the final key. Enjoy, i hope it was helpfull.

Sorry about my english, it is poor. I'm not north american.

Hotwer ~ Nevermore.

khaosmasterDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 0:55:16 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
thanks for ur help

HotwerDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 1:10:34 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
No problems guy, can ask ever.

Hotwer ~ Nevermore.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Can anyone help the noob? (Im a noob to CoT and need some help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024