Saturday, 2024-05-04, 2:15:38 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Once the new map is done...
Once the new map is done...
Will you start a...
1. One of the old heroes [ 1 ] [4.00%]
2. One of the new heroes coming wiff the new map [ 16 ] [64.00%]
3. One of the old updated hero [ 2 ] [8.00%]
4. My same old i have in 0.66b [ 1 ] [4.00%]
5. I'm not starting to play [ 1 ] [4.00%]
6. Wtff? Useless poll >.> Gtfo nub! [ 4 ] [16.00%]
Answers total: 25
KrazyFruitDate: Monday, 2010-02-08, 1:05:40 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
So, what would it be?

bud-bus-Date: Monday, 2010-02-08, 7:31:28 PM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Not a bad poll cool
Although, I can't answer -- just depends on my mood drink

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

badazzDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-09, 3:14:39 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
not gonna play anymore cot has lost his shine took way to long for update

and i dare to bet hat there are much other peepz who agree whit me and not gonna play anymore just look how active the forum is doesnt that ring a bell to you back in the days when dc updated his maps in a normal time ppl were active all the time but now ... almost nobody still look at it i liked cot realy much no offence but dc just fucked up hole cot whit first saying new vers comes out around xmas then i became new year still no cot then he said like around 1 month delayed and now it still aint here i dunno what he is doing but i bet he aint even take the he has free to work on it a little i know pretty much mab makers got a real life friend who was one and when he needed to update it took him maxx 1 day and that was a big update for him so yeah dc u just fucked up cot for not only me but much other players trust me

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

Message edited by badazz - Tuesday, 2010-02-09, 3:24:14 PM

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2010-02-09, 5:51:44 PM | Message # 4
Lead Moderator
Quote (badazz)
but i bet he aint even take the he has free to work on it a little i know pretty much mab makers got a real life friend who was one and when he needed to update it took him maxx 1 day and that was a big update for him so yeah dc u just fucked up cot for not only me but much other players trust me

Ok, first off, he has a life. Second you've had plenty of warnings about your language before (reporting to Valkier). And lastly, he's not going to spend every minute of free time he has to work on the update..he wants to play wc3 games just like the rest of us.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

valkierDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-09, 6:49:58 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
badazz, I'm done warning you. Goodbye.

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 3:01:07 PM | Message # 6
Stage 10
I voted for one of the new heroes since I played the existing heroes that I liked already.

*Badazz: that's a rude comment for someone that has done a map for your enjoyment. Plenty of maps that have stopped updating completely and yet are still played, updates aren't necessary to carry the thrust of the map, it is the map itself whether it will remain popular. And while we're on the topic of language, valk, can you remove badazz's avatar? I just noticed it breaches the rules.

SoodleDate: Saturday, 2010-02-13, 3:33:29 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
If the penguin gets a uberbuff, then im picking him.
He desperately needs a skill like the elementalists.
Like the ring of ice. That should be penguins. Since hes a penguin.
yeah..
Otherwise im picking the sheep.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 11:25:46 AM | Message # 8
Stage 5
i voted new because of the female assassin >_> but i'll probably play the old updated heroes and uhmm i believe that when krazy said one of the old heroes, she meant one of the 5~10 that dc plans to update ^-^ as for badazz uhmmm I really doubt the update that your friend did required him to make new heroes, update abilities, change coding system, fix about 20 or 30 different bugs, and others... so... yup... and people are checking the forums, read about what people said on the why so inactive or topic that was like that :P

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

KrazyFruitDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 1:14:30 PM | Message # 9
Stage 4
Yukii.... :| That hurt >.< </3 ....... im a HE not a SHE xD So ya.. i noticed few things unexplained and one option is there 2 times xD

But yea... some think its useless poll :P Just tryin to revive smth here

KolzDate: Monday, 2010-02-15, 11:41:18 AM | Message # 10
Stage 1
New hero, btw i got a bug, when i load my character, all others player crash ? wtf ? oO

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 8:09:00 AM | Message # 11
Stage 5
oh okay a he, but uhh i thought i already voted on the polls yet i can vote again? why's that? but uhmm still i don't believe that my answer will change, unless you put a choice saying old updated hero after trying one of the new ones or something like that :P by the way people can't really decide whether it'll be an old hero or old updated because the list of heroes updated hasn't been released yet >_> Teehehe and uhmm you talks vewwy cute for a boy O_O fruity

KrazyFruitDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 12:29:28 PM | Message # 12
Stage 4
Heh,, a bad thing? ^^. Being positive wont get in to teh troubles :3
And it wuz more for what you're feeling like^^. Not that ur gonna do it smile

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 4:44:43 PM | Message # 13
Stage 7
Female assassin for me

Heh krazy is just like Hayate... Can you say sailor moon costume

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 4:45:02 PM

valkierDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 2:06:00 PM | Message # 14
Webmaster
Updated Custom Hero.
btw...stay on topic. Only warning.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 6:53:33 PM | Message # 15
Stage 5
O_O Snipy is going to use a female assassin? >_< mmmm darns yous i don't wants to use the same first new version character as yous but that's what i wanted to uses >_> mostlikely because we might actually start together and everyone having the same hero ish booooring >_< guess yuki wills just play wiff other peoples :P but if female assassin ish a good all around character it wouldn't be too bad >_< as long as we assign what each person does Teehehe aneways enough random talking hmms.... Seeing as I know of at least 2 of us will be using female assassin, so hope that character will be good, and uhmm hopefully this is ontopic O_O at least enough for me not to get temp ban Teehehe XP

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Once the new map is done...
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024