Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Ventrilo
Ventrilo
the_ButlerDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 6:59:15 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I may be investing in a Ventrilo for the Clan CM on US East.

How many people here actually use ventrilo? I was thinking a 10 man slot, but if plenty use it I may go to 20.

Let me know biggrin

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 8:25:32 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
when i made ventrillo on my old pc whit other connection max 150 ppl and 22 ppl had 150-350ping wich is bad, makes delay and so
Hehe if u invest into Clan CM i think West will use it as well i think 10 will be fine for start if it gets full make it 20, btw don't kick me from vent i luv do afk in it and specialy in music room if someone plays something

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 2:06:03 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
i use vent on and off

KySotoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 3:03:41 PM | Message # 4
Sub mod.
hmm. well i have a 100 man 3.x version.. but it takes a modded client to connect to it. i wouldnt mind you guys usin it but i doubted that you would like the whole modded client deal.

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 3:11:15 PM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Group: File Master
KySoto make it public on cot forum...
Add channels cot / clan cm/ west/east or something like that :P
add link for 3.x V. download and ur modded client .exe or how it works,
i on my have only cracked the server do bypass the limit for 150 users

the_ButlerDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 3:42:10 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Well KySoto explain how it works and such and if its not that bad I'll just put it on a different partition of my hard drive so it won't effect my real client.

If not, I think we could start with a 10 man server, in the midwest of the US since that sounds nice.

KySotoDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 4:10:01 PM | Message # 7
Sub mod.
it works fine side by side with your real one. i have a normal one installed so i can on on my CoD4 clans vent and then i have one that i host. but i cant really finish this post because my gf is at the front door and knockin...

edit:
the mod on the client is this, with the post 3.x version of vent it requres 2 ports open instead of the one previously.the first is your normal connection port. and the second is the security port. the mod removes the secruity port because the server doesnt have the security port because thats the only way you can have a working cracked version. i would have tried to buy a licence to run one for myself but they refuse to sell to people who arent doin it as a buisness.
anywho all you have to do is name the modded exe file something slightly different and make a shortcut going to it.
this link is the download link. its not an install so you need to have vent installed already.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Ventrilo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024