Thursday, 2024-04-25, 5:08:38 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Curse Of Time ORPG 1.23B Unofficial (Curse Of Time ORPG 1.23)
Curse Of Time ORPG 1.23B Unofficial
MetaDeathDate: Thursday, 2013-08-15, 9:56:50 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
COT POM FOC v1.23B
Changelog:
  • Made it so the existence set saves.
  • You now have to be level 675 to use Struggle Rings.
  • Nerfed Struggle Ring due to mass stacking of them, they make legendary items seem worthless.
  • Attempted to lessen the chance of the desync problem at the start of the map.
  • Removed pack horse.
  • Reduced the size of the map seeing that it is unused and just increases load time.
  • Added a new hero,"Master Of Poison".

COT POM FOC v1.24B

• Fixed leaks for Master Of Poison spells
  • Added a new spell for Master Of Poison
  • Removed pack horse again (Hopefully)
  • Changed Dark Poison
  • Reduced Master Of Poison's movement speed
  • Sin now has a chance to drop items on death.
  • Changed some waits to game-time for multiple unit use.

COT RPG PoM FoC v1.25B Changelog
  • Major focus on getting rid of desync (Went through 90-95% GUI triggers and fixed the known leaks).
  • Reduced Master Of Poison's cds by 20 seconds.
  • Made a camera command.
  • Made backpack movement more efficient.
  • Added proficiency for Master Of Poison.

COT RPG PoM FoC v1.26B Changelog
  • Possibly got rid of the source of the desync (Or at least one way you can desync).
  • Added a camera lock command where it locks your camera at the set position.

Seeing what I could do.

Message edited by MetaDeath - Sunday, 2013-10-27, 1:22:58 PM

Mystic_ProphetDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 1:49:11 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
First off. Kudos on taking the time to edit this map. It is, as you said, difficult and annoying to do so. Really don't think we need a new hero, but I suppose I can check him out.

MetaDeathDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 6:33:46 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Thank you, I'm currently trying to find bugs that I can fix.
If you can post any bugs you know of and not "Struggle Delay" (Unit lag happens with a mass of units) that would be appreciated.

Note:Yesterday I tried finding things that would shut off experience gain for red, I'm tempted to just say that red is bugged due to World Editor trolling (It happens at times).

Seeing what I could do.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Friday, 2013-08-16, 10:04:11 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Well. there are a few bugs dealing with the custom nations. techtrees and upgrades not set up properly. building requirements that cant be met. Mostly though, I think the biggest thing that needs to be fixed isn't a bug. The hero skills need to be updated for the remaining heroes. Assuming you want to keep all 100+ heroes in the map. Many of them are redundant.

NoffaDate: Saturday, 2013-08-17, 5:51:29 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Oooh someone editing the map, that's some great news!
As Mystic said, hope you update the heroes (and remove the redundant ones). For now, keep the good work!

On the new hero, i think he needs some nerf, the innates can make him very tanky, and it's movespeed is quite high ^^

Message edited by Noffa - Saturday, 2013-08-17, 6:12:39 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2013-08-18, 6:58:18 PM | Message # 6
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Well, I've decided to reinstall Warcraft III and try this new version out, and happily you have gotten me back into a strong addiction. Thanks for updating the map, it would be great if you could keep it up, and maybe even revive this community as a result.

DevikDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 4:48:57 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
First of all - THANK YOU! For reviving this old map. I recently bought WC3 again to be able to play all the custom RPGs/ORPGs that I love smile and this is one of my absolute favorites.

I'm only lvl 74 right now but will progress quickly ;). Found one bug, the void dudes outside that are lvl 18 doesn't grant you experience. Can't remember if it was from the start or when I reached a certain level. But the lvl 5 void dudes still gave me exp, so I wasn't too high for them.

Oh and also, does anyone know why my game crashes when I try to open Twilight's Eve ORPG? It crashes and says this:

This application has encountered a critical error:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Program: c:\warcraft iii\war3.exe
File: .\cmemblock.cpp
Line: 372
Press OK to terminate the application

Anyone got a clue?

Message edited by Devik - Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 4:51:16 AM

Mystic_ProphetDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-21, 9:59:59 AM | Message # 8
Stage 4
Twilight's eve hasn't been updated in a long time. A patch may have broken it. And if you're trying to edit the map, it's had certain files intentionally corrupted to prevent that.

DevikDate: Thursday, 2013-08-22, 4:46:19 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
Ah yes, forgot a patch may have broken it.. Not doing any editing, just want to play all the old maps I loved smile

MetaDeathDate: Sunday, 2013-08-25, 7:14:35 AM | Message # 10
Stage 1
This application has encountered a critical error:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Program: c:\warcraft iii\war3.exe
File: .\cmemblock.cpp
Line: 372
Press OK to terminate the application

This is possibly due to a lack of ram I think?
If you tab out of wc3 while in a high-ram map it might crash.

Found one bug, the void dudes outside that are lvl 18 doesn't grant you experience.

I've heard about a bug that if you're red alot of weird shit happens. However, if you didn't have a house, you would gain little to no xp from a kill.

Update:School is in the works, if you could post all known bugs that I could fix, this would be greatly appreciated. I don't have as much time as I used to.
I'll probably begin updating again next weekend if my schedule isn't full. But in order to get me inspired, post a huge list of problems/bugs that i can hopefully fix. (The desync problem will most likely remain, I don't have a clue where to begin on searching for it.)

Seeing what I could do.

Message edited by MetaDeath - Sunday, 2013-08-25, 7:21:33 AM

DevikDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-27, 12:06:53 PM | Message # 11
Stage 1
This is possibly due to a lack of ram I think? 
If you tab out of wc3 while in a high-ram map it might crash. 

Found one bug, the void dudes outside that are lvl 18 doesn't grant you experience. 

I've heard about a bug that if you're red alot of weird shit happens. However, if you didn't have a house, you would gain little to no xp from a kill. 

Update:School is in the works, if you could post all known bugs that I could fix, this would be greatly appreciated. I don't have as much time as I used to. 
I'll probably begin updating again next weekend if my schedule isn't full. But in order to get me inspired, post a huge list of problems/bugs that i can hopefully fix. (The desync problem will most likely remain, I don't have a clue where to begin on searching for it.) 

I honestly think 8gb ram should be enough for WC3 smile and I didn't tab.. know that tabbing is dangerous hehe. I was able to play the map looong ago so I guess it's just a new patch sadly sad haven't tried other versions of the map though, might try that later on..

I had a house, they just didn't want to give me xp for some reason smile

Message edited by Devik - Tuesday, 2013-08-27, 12:07:43 PM

MetaDeathDate: Sunday, 2013-09-29, 5:19:48 PM | Message # 12
Stage 1
Update

Seeing what I could do.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Sunday, 2013-09-29, 6:51:20 PM | Message # 13
Stage 4
If you're killing sin, you are seriously OP. That's all I have to say.

MetaDeathDate: Sunday, 2013-09-29, 9:22:11 PM | Message # 14
Stage 1
A full house of 999 elementals may be able to kill one, however they still have a slim chance of dropping one of two items. I'll probably nerf them if I feel like creating a story quest for Sins.

Seeing what I could do.

DEMONDate: Thursday, 2013-10-03, 2:46:17 PM | Message # 15
Stage 1
I haven't played this in years. Lost all codes and have been considering playing it again. Have the mind-control abuse issues been resolved? Simply removing all units/items with that effect would suffice.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Curse Of Time ORPG 1.23B Unofficial (Curse Of Time ORPG 1.23)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024