[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » temp post
temp post
darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2011-08-04, 6:59:58 PM | Message # 1
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
V1.3B

-World sustaining power now creates a special effect when summoned by the death of the god of life
-every 45sec instead of 90 colo xp goes up
-every 26 sec instead of 13 colo xp goes down
-conclusion, colo xp goes down 2x slower, and goes up 2x faster
-It is now harder to share control. Previously, your alliance settings were reset every second. this is now 1/2 of a second.
-I believe i have fixed the iron golem fist quest not spawning in under300 world
-superdth unbanned
-struggle now gives 25x monster level, approproitely.
-Struggle ring fixed in terms of aura?
-Chance for explosive arrows increased
-death strike sligtly upped, and upped at beggining levels
-Assassinate upped by 3x
-Fixed Omega P pick - Yes, it did not work. The bash that did 17500 damage was removed a long, long, long time ago. Instead I scripted it with a nice floating text and to work with ranged heroes. Up to this point I didnt pay any attention, but it did not work. Now it does.
-The minigame holds at most 35 units now. Therefore, you now wont be spammed with units. Take for example a group of kobolds. 200 kobolds spawn. 35 are on the screen. Another kobold will not spawn until you kill a kobold. Therefore, to win inf struggle the fastest, you should also kill fast.
-Fixed bug with 21 items were multiples of them could be kept.
-Fixed set loading bug. In truth, you did not need to be level 999. Its just that the string was wrong and some triggers were not correctly in place.
-Fixed no level requirement for struggle ring/multiple copies.
-12 people banned
-Replaced WEU with much effort. It now sues the updated world editor - and it might even fix the bugs that I have been troubled with from the very beggining. It might even fix desync -- who knows? Even I don't know the effects.
-Chaotic damage upped from x325 to x375
-Food increased to 400? Testing limits.
-Fixed forgotten bug.
-High priest buffed.
-Healing rays cd decreased by 6 seconds.
-Divine Light cd decreased by 3 seconds.
-Greater Restoration cd decreased by 15 seconds.
-Holy shock cd decreased by 5 seconds.
-Forgotten fortress armor decreased from 12500 to 4000
-Chaotic vs Chaotic damage increased from 20% to 50%
-Fixed item restriction system. Apparantly, i used a lcoal trigger but used the actual trigger name to give the events and condition properties to it.
-Two new help within quests about azazoth and colosseum
-Colosseum max xp changed from 1.25 to 2.00
-fixed azazoth doomsday armor not having 70000 regen
-Added rare/leg versions of az annhilation sword, az chainmail, az defiance plate, az doom dagger, az doomsday armor, az heaven splitting hammer, az leather robe, az spirit bow, az staff - These are about 2x harder to get than leg thana wings. Who said the stronger the boss, the same leg drop rate?DUE TO BUGS, THIS WAS REMOVED. BLAME THE CODE EATER BUG.AUCTUALLY THEY STILL DROP BUT THERES NO CODE AT ALL FOR THEM, SO GO GET LIKE 6 LEGENDARY FOR 100MIL DAMAGE OR SOMETHING.NVM THEY DONT EVEN SAVE SINCE THERES NO CODE LOLOLOL
-CODE WIPE!

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » temp post
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024