Stage 1
Group: Users
where are mobs 1-10lvl?
P.S. sorry for nickname

Message edited by Валерка1000 - Thursday, 2011-07-21, 11:17:48 AM

SylaisDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 12:00:17 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Go south of town, you'll find a bunch of trolls. Ignore these, they're hard as hell to kill at level 1 because of their healer.

East of the trolls you'll find nerubians. You can start off with those. Be careful because they can swarm you easily.

I strongly suggest buying a Fiery Claws from the weapons vendor, they are very cheap and help out tremendously when starting.

My fists have shattered men's dreams, destroyed families, and crushed hopes. But when I open these hands, I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. The path that we take is not right. It is simply the path that we choose.

Валерка1000Date: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 1:04:47 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
thanks

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 1:18:01 PM | Message # 4
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
South-east of town there are 2 ice troll berserkers, a tiny ice troll (i forget his name) and a healer (weak-ish heal, frost armor).
Past them are Nerubians-kill the dark-looking ones FAST! If they cast their skeletons from the corpses, the dead thing doesn't revive (it's an issue with the revive system)
If you got north from the town and go IMMEDIATELY west, (too far north and the level 18s will hand your ass to you in seconds), then there is another tiny troll there. Slightly south of him is an ice troll warlord.

I wouldn't buy too many Firey Claws from the vendor, until you open the chests and stuff in the northern section of town (near the slave seller and the horse just below him), you can get some nice stuff there. Be wise how you spend your money early on, and get a house ASAP (there's a spot near the town for your house, go at night because there are hard things near it and the path there. It's just south-west of the town, and there are some ogres and tauren nearby, as well as a polar bear on the way. It's a nice spot for a base, get a house and not a nation. I recommend the Tower, it's nice an easy, has Reveal, and works as a cheap house)

If you've got any more questions, feel free to ask

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 10:00:12 PM | Message # 5
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (Валерка1000)
thanks

Your welcome. You should look for people who are going to start new also...it's more fun to play lvl 1's together!
Closing this..

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Help
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024