Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 9:36:34 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Goddesses (Help)
Goddesses
MazadDate: Monday, 2011-04-11, 8:36:04 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Ok I have 8000 + 12000 att, 3000 + 4000 def, omega P's pick, white flames, Saviours arm + sword, iron golem fist and ultimate oger's clubba. Lvl 411 saviour 600k hp and 50k manna but can't kill the Goddesses. Can somone please help?

DraculaDate: Monday, 2011-04-11, 1:36:19 PM | Message # 2
Stage 2
First of all, I'd advise grabbing a Medean Curse (drops from Mink, the Dark Ranger skin hero along the top border of the map.). Subtracting 1000 armor from your target helps.
(Keep in mind that the Medean Curse is an orb effect - you'll need it in the first slot of your inventory and Omega P's Pick not in your inventory. You can switch items back after you hit your target once - the effect lasts for five minutes.)

You haven't stated exactly what's stopping you from killing the Goddesses, which renders me less able to help you. If you simply don't deal enough damage to even scratch them, then all I can really advise is to tome your STR.

If it's Seso's heals, then that's a curable problem.

WC AI is stupid. It follows preset conditions for casting spells.

Tranquility is no different. It only fires when multiple units are injured (I'm not exactly sure how many, though.)

The safest thing to do, quite simply, is to only damage one at a time. White Flames make this difficult but not impossible (only Troy is melee). You'd have to kill Troy first so you could attack the ranged Goddesses without her stalking you. I'd recommend killing off Deis second - golems make life irritating if they spawn, not to mention she has less armor so she'll go down considerably faster.

Seso's nearly impossible to kill with straight DPS. Thankfully, as a Savior who has White Flames, you're at no lack of spell damage. Just stomp-spam your way to victory.

If you have some other specific problem preventing you from killing the Goddesses that I haven't addressed, I need to know what it is before I can possibly give you advice.

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-04-11, 1:43:31 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I'd say have the following as a guideline:

Items:
Broken Scepter (world blink, buy from Evil Shopkeeper, 50k/50k)
Savior Armor (Dark Savior boss may drop, God Slayer drops but probably can't kill, Evil Shopkeeper sells)
Minotaur Axe (5k damage, lifesteal-drop from Tauren Chieftain)
Chronos Stone (2k all stats, the Zeknen guy drops. Pinky and Brian overlook this guy on the mountain)
Iron Golem Fist (2k all stat 500 armor 50% 6x crit-what's not to like?)
Last item can vary, but probably Ultimate Ogre Clubba, the stun can be nice to keep Deis from killing your house and Seso from healing

Stats:
Having around 20-30k total strength is probably good, more helps

Basic Idea: Spam Thunder Clap when at least one doesn't have Divine Shield on-more is better. Try killing Troy first (Goddess of Hate-the red one, the melee one) and when she dies, swap Chronos Stone for Aura of Hate. When Deis summons Iron Golems, hit Avatar, and blink down to near entrance of the area. After like 5 seconds blink back up. The golems will have to go all the way back up, because they just used the waygate shortcut to get down. Backpack Aura of Knowledge when Deis dies. Seso shouldn't be too hard, hope she doesn't overspam heals/divine shield, and she's easy-Thunder Clap will only look at armor type and not amount, so it'll make her quick. Goddess of Life isn't hard at all. Spam Clap, hit hard, and whenever you want to use Avatar, go ahead. Fight until low HP, then use Scepter's blink to get to the healing fountain, and blink back fast-it takes a moment for it to register you're out of range and heals for a bit more. When she dies, backpack her aura, and run. You probably don't want to go to Chaotic World yet, some of those things really make life miserable, and you may wish to farm for more cash before going to Chaotic.
When you make Aura of the Gods (which you really should get, 9999 all stats, 2k damage immolation, worldwide blink [same as Aura of Knowledge/Broken God's Staff]), you should replace Scepter with it. I'd say if you want to, go ahead and get a new game and get Life to replace Chronos Stone (which you should have again since you used Hate in getting Aura of Gods) and Hate can replace Clubba.

If you STILL have trouble, I'll get my Savior out and get them for you.

Edit: Drac, Savior has a weird bug with orb effects. Orb of Corruption shows up as hitting, but doesn't remove any armor. I've seen Tranq go off with only 1 unit harmed, but it's usually multiple yeah. And dude, White Flames to me is useless. I took them down easily solo without white flames, using stats I stated above. For Golem's Curse, just Avatar, and for getting them out of the way, run down and blink back up. Strangely Deis only summons like at 1/3 HP, less HP, more she spams them. And with Thunder Clap, Seso was really easy. Another strange bug Savior has is that he isn't affected by Frost Armor Slow-but is affected by Orb of Frost Slow effect.
PS Drac: Jerk ninja -.- mine's more in depth...

Edit2: What he means with having Curse in first slot is to make sure no other orb effects override it, and lifesteal effects go over anything. But it doesn't matter, since it doesn't seem to work for Savior.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Monday, 2011-04-11, 1:53:43 PM

MazadDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-12, 6:00:03 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Ok we have limited internet so no online play but we got lan so I have a lvl 300+ Dragoon sister playing too but we still can't kill them. The divine shield is the worst out of there spells. We get them down 1-8 of there hp and the shield goes on and they fully regenerate. So it's really annoying. Oh btw it's version 0.66b cause like I said (bad internet) but I'll try your idea's and see what happens. Oh and ya I only hit 20's-30's with the picks ability 200-400 so I hit like junk. but hope this helps, ty ppl. And I only deal 120 dmg with stomp. And we can't even get Troy's hp to lower.

Message edited by Mazad - Tuesday, 2011-04-12, 7:05:03 AM

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-12, 7:34:59 AM | Message # 5
Stage 9
Play on latest version, so many changes it's not worth trying to explain them all, and many things past goddesses are better. The downside mostly being you'll have to retrain and its a little slower...but it's not too bad. If you want if you can get on Battle.net us here on the forums ca help kill them, it's not that hard after the first kills.

Yeah, shield is probably their worst spell. You mean you got them down like 1/8th and they heal all of that from one shield? You need more dps. Have your sister tank Troy though, the spiked carapace will damage Troy a bit, and every little bit helps on them.

On the latest version I've been able to solo Goddesses with what I said above, so not solo should be even better.

PS: I recommend having a game dedicated to killing them, meaning no house until they're gone. That way Deis' spells don't kill the house.
PPS: If you really just wanna kill them on 66b first, run around down below them until Deis uses Earthquake, then smash her as much as you can WITHOUT stunning. If you can manage that, you should get some DPS on her.
PPPS: Instead of Dragoon there are a few heroes far better at dps. For Goddesses, Elementalist is really REALLY good. Just have items that help stats (Broken God's Scepter, Savior Armor, Chronos Stone, Iron Golem Fist, Vengeful Paladin's Hammer [near where you got Omega P's Pick is the boss for this, turn into the guy and get a 500 all stat item) and the last slot is up to you, but probably Minotaur Axe and/or Medean Curse. Elementalist really is all about spellcasting so armor amount is nothing to him, only armor type. Spam spells on the non-invul bosses and let Ele get Aura of the Gods first, then do them again for yourself. Believe me, an Ele with really high int is a thing to fear, the ONLY exception being Spell Immune and old fashion Invulnerable.

Malevolent criminal I,

MazadDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 11:39:03 AM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Ok I got 28k str but still can't touch any of them. Clap only hurts 60 so no help from that. I hit 100's and 375's with the omega p's pick. The only item that really help's is the white flames. I got over I think 40k att but like I said. NO dmg. Is there a special trick to these guys cause my sis and I are really getting annoyed with them. Is there a secret item type thing I can get cause all your guy's plans havn't worked for me. angry

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 1:34:30 PM | Message # 7
Stage 9
Ah, again, you should be in the latest version. Thunder Clap in later versions deals stat based damage instead of whatever set number it is, so in the version we're all talking about, it deals 4x current (base and bonus) strength. So with Hero Armor Type Reduction, whatever your strength is times 3 is basically what you're hitting on goddesses. Pure physical damage on them is very difficult without being a Phoenix Ranger or something, and still doesn't always work. vOn that version I'd say be both Elementalists. You get no strength or agility each level, but you get huge amounts of int, and his 3 attacking spells are stat based. (Once you have Savior Armor on an Ele, you really don't need his Elemental Armor thing-it's a waste of 100 stat points and is only 1k armor after getting it). With an Ele you'd just want all the int you can get, with savior armor, and you shouldn't have much trouble. (Kick it off with the Ice and Lightning, using Lightning Ball after that and trying to hit all 3 with it, then with Frost Nova. After that, spam all skills all the time)

Anyway, I'd say move up to a newer version. We've got more heroes, some updated heroes, tons more of items, and some items with abilities. Along with some other cool stuff.
But you've got one thing to scare you. Never be Red in the newer versions. It's got a few bugs that makes it easier just to not be red in the first place.

If you can get on BNet, I'm sure there are several people that could help you on the newer versions (well, I would, I don't know about some of these guys) and there have been some code wipes (previous codes are invalid) since V0.66B.

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 5:29:43 PM | Message # 8
Stage 9
never be red period >:(

be pink like a man >:O

yep be an ele and mass int smile

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

MazadDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 7:50:06 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
Ok but we got really limited internet so I really can download it without my dad knowing or asking cause I kinda know what the answer will be (Not right now). The newer sounds like a blast though. And do you know what you can do in the colosium or whatever?

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 8:04:53 PM | Message # 10
Stage 9
it only takes a sec to dl lol u can dl it on this fourms under downloads o.o

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 8:28:39 PM | Message # 11
Stage 7
The download is slightly less than 5 Mb if that helps.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-13, 9:16:59 PM | Message # 12
Stage 9
Why's the net so strict? Got like, dial up or something?

Maps max at 8MB, used to max at 4MB, and as Death said, it's only 5 MB, so it's not so bar. I think I've seen some sites that take more to load.

And yeah, the only real problem I can find with newer version is it kinda takes a while to level. Past that, it's awesome. So with 30k strength your Thunder Clap would hit...say....90k on goddesses? For almost every map never versions are better. There are some exceptions but they are few and far between.

Malevolent criminal I,

MazadDate: Thursday, 2011-04-14, 12:36:21 PM | Message # 13
Stage 1
There are still some problems with the newer right? So I think I'll wait till the full version to come out cause I read some real problems such as the limit on the item set's. That could be a problem and no I don't have dial-up. I got 3g verizon but I might wait till he comes out with a beta the doesn't have any problems. Do you think you have a time the full ver will come out? But I am going to download it after the full comes out.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-04-14, 1:56:26 PM | Message # 14
Stage 9
It'll always have bugs. Actually the version you're on now is WORSE than the current ones, how often does it say "You have been disconnected."? It's a very common thing on that version. As for sets, a version or two and that should be fixed. And there's multiple reasons it'll be bug-ridden, it's had several people working on it over the years. Item sets can be ignored for a while, but if you have an int-based hero (such as ele), you would love one of the level 800 boss items. Spell, 50x int damage, only 10m mana cost. 5m CD, but to chaotic beings it basically does 1.5x int after all reductions (in 99% of cases)

Anyway, if you're going to wait for a full version to come out, don't bother playing. That's how long I think it'll be. You'll be looking at a map completely different (well, close)

You have a 3g verizon internet? What, one of those card things? ....what?

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-04-14, 1:59:53 PM | Message # 15
Stage 9
isnt that a phone thing

3G wireless :O

ireccomend u dl this version instead of waiting

ur on like 30 versions back lol

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Goddesses (Help)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024