Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 2:49:52 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Proficiencies?
Proficiencies?
StrikestDate: Saturday, 2011-04-02, 10:23:31 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey, I'm wondering what exactly do proficiencies do, like do weapon proficiencies increase the damage you deal? And the same the for the armor proficiencies, do they increase amount of stats/armor you gain from the item? Or what o.o

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 0:18:26 AM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
They determine your effectiveness with weapons and armor. Every weapon and armor has a proficient and non proficient version. Your character determines which of these you can use properly.

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 12:24:48 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (God_Of_Death)
They determine your effectiveness with weapons and armor. Every weapon and armor has a proficient and non proficient version. Your character determines which of these you can use properly.

Only Chaotic World items have proficiencies, he might not be there yet.

Strikest, when you get past the Goddesses (Deis, Troy, Seso, and Life) there's a "World Power" thing. When you kill that, you enter the Chaotic World. This is where Proficiencies come in, because most items have different stats based on if you are proficient with that weapon/armor. If you aren't proficient in it, it'll be weaker than for someone who is proficient with it. Almost all effects are nerfed when you aren't proficient with it compared to someone who is proficient with it.
What happens to them: Weapons lose damage, stats too (if applicable), and perhaps abilities (depending on the weapon). Armor also may lose abilities (not seen one with an ability myself), Heavy Plate I think slows you down more (well, it should), it gives less armor, also less regen/stats (if applicable), and if it's a Chain armor, it'll lose some of the evasion %.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Proficiencies?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024