Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 8:51:50 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Just need some guidance!!
Just need some guidance!!
DDevilDate: Monday, 2010-12-06, 4:51:51 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hi to everyone!!

I am a new player of this version and i quite enjoy it with my friend!,We play on multiplayer(not on internet) and i would like to know more about how to lvl faster......as a reminder we are playing 2...so..any help would be more than helpful!!

Thanks!!

Mystic_ProphetDate: Monday, 2010-12-06, 6:08:15 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
You want one person who can tank or heal (or both) and one person who can do really good dps.

I would also suggest buying a nation to harvest money for stat tomes. Being stronger will make it easier to kill things and level. The colloseum is a great way to level fast, make use of it until your collosuem exp gets too low (you can find out what it is by typing -stats). After your colloseum exp is low, go out and start killing normal creeps again until it rises back up. All the while you should be farming gold and lumber for tomes.

DraculaDate: Monday, 2010-12-06, 6:30:49 PM | Message # 3
Stage 2
Early on, I'd recommend just getting Grand Homes ASAP. The Velreon Guard can easily provide one for relatively low cost (as well as that extra military push), and the shops in town sell some Grand Homes (Holy/Unholy Citadels, Demitshir's Base, Castle of Gods, etc.). I don't really place so much of an emphasis on farming early on if I have multiple people leveling with me just because fighting through TC on Very Hard will easily outpace any large-scale mining operation as well as providing a nice EXP push in the 150-300 level range.

Granted, buying a nation until you have said Grand Home/Colloseum running ability is perfectly fine, since it's much easier to get gold at level 1 with a Nation than a Home.

As a side note, I'd suggest (if you aren't doing so already) that the two of you use different heroes - besides the fact that two High Priests might not be the best combo idea ever, it wastes less time having to wait on the same proficiency of loot for you both in the Chaotic World.

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

DDevilDate: Friday, 2010-12-10, 6:59:08 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
thanks for the info's... At the moment we are using a elemental and a master rogue and both heroes look pretty good... my question is : can both of us be able to hunt for sin's and how do u sugest to build the heroes(items i mean) thanks alot guys!

DEMONDate: Friday, 2010-12-10, 8:13:37 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Hunt for sins? LOL. No. Just no. Thats a lesson in futility.
My Ele (lvl650) has 5 cloths (because I don't like getting one-shotted during cast animations) the last item is like an extra slot for blink/boots/invis/staff depending on situation. If you're going to do some safing just go 6 staffs.
My MR (lvl780 someodd) has wings, ace, abyssal dagger, 2 daggers and 1 leather. MR is really strong if you make use of backstab I suggest Ele do as much tanking as possible while MR goes full DPS.
You're still going to struggle w.r.t. tanking with those paper heroes.

Mystic_ProphetDate: Friday, 2010-12-10, 10:09:03 AM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Suggestion for low level elemental, Aura of love for the 4000 armor. It's better than any cloth you get for quite some time. And yeah rogue is much more useful with a tank so he can make good use of backstab, but 2 dps heroes work a hell of a lot better than two tanks so you should be fine.

DDevilDate: Friday, 2010-12-10, 10:31:35 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
my elemental is about lvl 380 and the MR is 430 and the elemental does insane dmg on wolf's. For example i can gather all pack's in 1 spot and kill them all from 1 spell and the mr is getting killed verrry easy and does not do alot of dmg... i've got only 28k int and 2 lvl 300 staff's... no aura of gods,no cloth'sjust the aura of love... and the mr is full agil and has 2 daggers lvl 400 1 leather and some extra dmg....so..I still believe that an elemental will be verry usefull for attack... beter than mr from what I see!! aaa and btw... how can we get some wings?? sorry for asking that kindda silly questions but I don't know nothing about them... thanks!:P

DEMONDate: Friday, 2010-12-10, 10:55:57 AM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Yeah ele is pwnage cool . The only time I've been impressed by MR is in the PvP colloseum.
Thanatos' Wings can only be gotten by defeating Thanatos. He's located North-West in chaos where the Tri-Fire Mage was in the normal world. The level req. is 775 and has a rare and legendary(upgradeable) version.

DDevilDate: Saturday, 2010-12-11, 2:50:41 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
someone sugested a combination of RG and PR... but that would be not boring for the royal guard... it is a slow(verry slow hero)and apart from beiyng a tank(take dmg) does not do more than that... i cannot se a RG do be any good of doing good dmg!!! is there any chance that the RG can be an good DPS hero as well?

DraculaDate: Saturday, 2010-12-11, 3:05:25 PM | Message # 10
Stage 2
Heh. Heroes like the Royal Guard and High Priest aren't meant for dealing damage, just as the Elementalist/PR aren't meant for tanking. I doubt you're going to get any good DPS out of the RG; that's not the role it's meant to play. It's meant to take damage, and it's probably the best class in the game right now at doing so. An RG isn't fundamentally necessary, but he can really help (enables you to take on things a lot earlier than you could without him).

Just because a class doesn't deal damage doesn't mean it's not good - granted, these classes are more reliant on teammates though. But since there's two of you...

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

DDevilDate: Saturday, 2010-12-11, 3:13:09 PM | Message # 11
Stage 1
yeah... at least the pr can benefit the tanking of rg and get some good items for it... and get even more insane dmg that has alreaddy!!

NeoAngelDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 7:32:29 AM | Message # 12
Stage 1
Take it from somebody whos been tanking for a long time. You sometime have to entertain yourself when you are tanking.
Tanking can be hellva boring or hellva fun it just depends on if you have the paitence to reach lvl 30 with the rg because then you can just rush to get the ae of speed then you can pretty much do whatever untill lvl 100+ then thats when you will finally need allies.

Chankuh was a blast I wish I could do it all over again!! P.S Im not jewish

Mystic_ProphetDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 11:59:59 AM | Message # 13
Stage 4
Well As a royal guard. All you need from 100 to 300 is the medean curse to easily solo everything short of the gods and the palladin. Once you get to chaos though, there is no possibility of soloing effectively since they take the curse away sad

But we were talking about elementalists and Master rogues werent we? Early on I'd suggest getting enough money to buy armor of the gods and then using that to help you get armors that actually save. Like the tri fire's lightning shield and if you can swing it, the savior armor. The main problem with those two will be lack of durability, so finding good armor is a must.

As you two are allready past level 300, I regive my suggestion of the aura of love for durability purposes, and then just grab the best chaos gear you can.

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Tuesday, 2010-12-14, 12:03:55 PM

DDevilDate: Friday, 2010-12-17, 2:49:36 AM | Message # 14
Stage 1
right.... me and my mate we have lvl 601 (ele and MR),and we dont really have to much of ideeas how to increase in lvl since the exp on map îs 0%... we have all the proper items on our heroes (600)'ones and our wuestion is : how to get bigger lvl and from what lvl we can start hunting heroes!! thanks!:D

Mystic_ProphetDate: Friday, 2010-12-17, 2:52:21 PM | Message # 15
Stage 4
Well if you want to get experience you're going to need a satan's abode for 2 platinum and 2 arcadite lumber. That gives the best experience rate. Then go about killing the highest level creeps you can kill quickly, or try your hand in the coliseum. If you can survive it, that's always the best exp until you've overused it and your coloseum exp rate is down.

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Friday, 2010-12-17, 2:52:53 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Just need some guidance!!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024