Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 5:52:36 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Lexium Crystal (The infamous item.)
Lexium Crystal
FreakShowDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 6:31:02 AM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Is this item forbidden or not? The forgotten isn't immortals after all (If you and some guys do not care about dieing some times and waste some gold on -rv). So if me and some guys for example succeed to get down, and get the item. Is is a banning reason for us if we load a such thing? Since DC did implent it and actually nerfed the forgottens multiple times so they COULD be killed? I see no reason why it should be banned. It's simply a combination of 3 things (Strong things indeed, yet not "OMFG SO OP I WILL GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!!".

So is it legit or simply an item which are meant to be held but not for show to other people?

PS. Replies that go "I think it should be banable" is not needed. If I wanted your opinion I would have found you in-game :).

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

Message edited by FreakShow - Monday, 2010-11-29, 8:39:48 AM

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 2:56:40 PM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
why is it forbidden? its not... its like any other boss item

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 4:23:06 PM | Message # 3
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Who said that? Don't they know you could just use your powers to break the physics of the game? But to be honest its not that hard to get really, nothing wrong with it either.

CutenessDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-30, 0:01:10 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Group: Users
Verdict: Lexium's Crystal is not forbidden. It is gotten quite easily, I've seen someone get it alllllll by themselves with no help from anyone else legitly. Question answered, Topic Closed.

Edited by some other mod: And that person went *pow* *bang* *boom* and it was all over in a matter of seconds.

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Lexium Crystal (The infamous item.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024