Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 4:57:57 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » What heroes do you want updated? (Old heroes.)
What heroes do you want updated?
CutenessDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 10:00:11 PM | Message # 31
Stage 4
Group: Users
Warden for sure XD

should definitely make her blink a farther range. And change out one of her skills for 1% cleave too ;p

i'd love you forevah XD

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 9:13:58 PM | Message # 32
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
How about Dark Summoner to have a crit? :P

I know someone who uses Hellspawn, and if I remember right, some abils aren't up to speed.
Personally I'd love to see Grim Reaper get an update. His Mana Shield is beyond weak, it's a joke. Maybe it should be int/level in damage taken per int. (Just a suggestion, probably underpowered in Chaotic though.)

Edit: If anything, take the "New!" tag off of Grim Reaper. It looks stupid.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Wednesday, 2010-10-13, 9:14:42 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 3:11:15 PM | Message # 33
Stage 7
The grim reaper's mana shield can tank hells without losing mana with decent stats. It does not really need to be powered up much.

BaranDuinDate: Friday, 2010-10-15, 6:35:15 AM | Message # 34
Stage 1
Dragoons skill improving suggestions:

First skill stats based like str x4

dragoons spiked carapace could be something similar to hellspawn maybe some regeneration and less armor.

Bash is ok atm.

Dragon form, could be many different like first 10 lvls it is a green dragon with poison attack(no aoe) next lvls red dragon with aoe attack and last lvls blue dragon with cold and aoe attack + gives hp bonus.
or if it has stay as nether dragon and have melee attack it could at least have cleave attack. and that it has hero attack (cooldown could be 5min but every lvl skill time improves).

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-10-18, 6:18:33 PM | Message # 35
Stage 9
Eh, how does 2 damage per mana equate to useful? You're taking 325/2x (162.5x) damage that it shows there, and unless you have like, max int for your level, and still be very high level. 20 mana per int, so basically you get 40 damage per point of int. Even with 1m int, you still need some epic regen to keep that up.

Malevolent criminal I,

Mineon14Date: Monday, 2010-10-18, 10:38:33 PM | Message # 36
Stage 1
battle mage would be awesome! he was my fav in .66b

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-19, 1:45:43 PM | Message # 37
Stage 9
Quote (Mineon14)
battle mage would be awesome!

Yeah, been making one lately, and his offensive abilities after like, level 20, are totally going to be used for just luring. His bash is his best skill that he learns, and his tele has a CD just a bit too long. Past that, they're useless. 450 damage to 5 targets (and it says 350) which doesn't have too bad of a CD, but FoD with 1.5k damage is like a minute or 2 CD, really dumb, and isn't much more mana than the other move. Plus, "Battle Mage" who can't even use a robe, and is ranged, who uses short swords. What?!?! Let him use Staff, another weapon (probably Bow), Robe, AND Chain. He may be a warrior, but he's a Battle Mage, meaning he should be able to use decent spells and have decent int, because he is still a mage. He's a Hybrid character. smile It'd give more variety, not just what's best for each character, but allows more builds for him. From Evasion Tank to Damaging Tank (from the int + his [to be updated] skills).

Basically, one ability is good, one is too long CD, the other 2 need serious work, and his PFs need some work. A battlemage is no warrior, nor is he a mage. He's a hybrid of the two, thus is a Battlemage.

Malevolent criminal I,

TheLastShaperDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 5:08:16 AM | Message # 38
Stage 3
More from me. < are the new ones.

Crypt Lord
Dark Savior
Far Seer <
Keeper of the Grove <
Lich <
Medean Queen
Nightmare Demon
Paladin <
Pit Lord
Prinny God
Psycho
Sentinal
Shadow Elemental
Shadow Hunter <
Slasher <
Tri-Fire Mage <
Warden

BanshiDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-26, 12:08:15 PM | Message # 39
Stage 1
may be it's time for a vote? There is already a descent number of heroes suggested smile

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-10-29, 2:59:20 PM | Message # 40
Stage 9
Quote (Banshi)
may be it's time for a vote? There is already a descent number of heroes suggested

Better idea: They ALL get updated! Not at once obviously, but still, they should be.

Malevolent criminal I,

ParanoiaDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 3:15:56 PM | Message # 41
Stage 1
At the Grim reaper comments..if his mana shield wasn't bustable at all it would be beyond OP, and there would be absolutely no need for a RG to tank..It'd be the choice of a 10 sec stun or a 25 sec stun then, and that's obvious..

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-10-29, 9:35:24 PM | Message # 42
Stage 9
Paranoia I'd just like for him to be able to hold his own alone, without someone else tanking for him. You shouldn't need 2-3 items that give insane mana regen just to be able to tank, and those'd still be Normal World items. Just make the shield a bit stronger, because whatever it is now just seems hardly worth mentioning. (When does damage type come into play? If it's before Mana Shield's damage-per-mana, wouldn't that mean if it's 2 damage per mana, that he takes to mana 650x what it shows as their damage, with NO reduction on that? That's hardly worth having, which is why it should be made better.)
He could also use a decent update on his attacking skill, because it's basically useless early on, due to his Drunken Brawler ripoff being better. (Anyone notice it has "Level 5- 30%" in TT, even though it only goes to level 4? BS anyone?) On top of this, his "Stop Time" move has really nice range, but doesn't hit everything, and should be more of an aura effect, so that it works for things that are created on death. Maybe, a silence effect that also makes them have .1 MS, with a thing that makes them ally you too, so they don't try to do anything at all.

But yeah, everyone's going to want their loved heroes updated eventually, probably even orig WC3 heroes. But maybe WC3 Origs should have their special tiers for it, just for them, pre-DarkChaos heroes on other groups of tiers, and current era heroes on a third group.

Random: What's the point of a hero costing money to get? You lose over half of your starting gold because of that. It's dumb! You start with 1k cash and 500 lumber, after getting the hero you have 475 and 375 or something. So much for starting with 1k/500...

Malevolent criminal I,

ShakiDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 10:49:55 PM | Message # 43
Stage 2
Make wind archer better
I DEMAND IT
/rage

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 8:49:01 AM | Message # 44
Stage 9
Quote (Shaki)
I DEMAND IT

*points and laughs*
Looks like flaming to me...and as I said, all of them should get updated anyway :P

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-10-30, 11:30:03 AM | Message # 45
Stage 7
I demand it would not be flaming, especially since they are friends. The pointing and laughing on the other hand looks like flaming and should stay out of this topic. This is a serious topic about the heroes that you would like updating and stating a reason as to why.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » What heroes do you want updated? (Old heroes.)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024