Monday, 2024-05-20, 6:23:38 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Get my char back with my username?
Get my char back with my username?
DichitDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 5:58:46 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hello! My computer crashed a while back, and that means all my screenshots disappeared as wc3 was on that HD. Anyways, I wondered, is it possible to retrieve my character somehow by providing wc3 username? Would be much appreciated really. Thanks for reading!

ZoatDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 2:18:56 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
Quote (Dichit)
a while back,

Depending on how far back, it would be useless to even use the screenshots. But no, there is no way to retrieve your character via a username. Since all save codes were wiped with the release of 1.0 my suggestion would be to do what we all did, start from scratch, take a look at some of the new heroes and enjoy the game.

Added (2010-08-21, 2:18:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also, I just noticed that you have two nearly identical threads, both concerning the same topic. As an attempt to keep these boards as clean as possible please refrain from doing that. If you need to edit a thread, do so and just put Edit: or Update: for the new information.
Thank you.

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 3:31:07 PM | Message # 3
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I dont restore codes.

EDIT: And dont make two different posts about the same thing. I deleted the other one.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Get my char back with my username?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024