Sunday, 2024-05-05, 8:52:31 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Writings » Shot Your Fave CoT PoM FoC Character! (Promote it and show Yami-dono how much you love FoC!)
Shot Your Fave CoT PoM FoC Character!
PrincessParanoiaDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 2:32:41 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Surprise! (Open spoiler and copy link to your browser to view the image...) biggrin

Below is a link to my Elementalist's pic! But of course, I kind of edited the screenshot using Photoshop (i.e. cropped the pic, blurred the background, and glowed the elementalist) to maintain focus on him and the Fountain of Hope (works like a tourist spot to me!).

About the pic, I was just starting out on the Plains of Medea and farming out some epics (again and again 'coz of the bugs and my friends want to always go back to the Plains of Medea from Chaos World to start the game fresh for the newbies who recently joined our crew here in our place) w/c explains why I was only level 40, and as you can see in the inventory, I'm focusing him on the element of fire, w/c is my fave element! But I don't think it will still work out for me that way later in the game... Well, just wanna share my Elementalist's pic though. Hope you like it! biggrin

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

Message edited by PrincessParanoia - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 2:45:59 AM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 2:37:52 PM | Message # 2
Stage 5
<3, personally though I <3 the element ice. The coolness of snow and the beauty of being frozen is... well indescribable ^-^, but fire's nice, warm, lights up the darkness, and sustains life, but i'd rather be encased in ice, frozen in form forevermore ^-^

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

PrincessParanoiaDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 10:41:15 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
An idea suddenly popped up in Hime-chi's head:

That sounds cool, gumai-chan! I'll be the fire and you'll be the ice! Nice mix! It's just like in the animes... biggrin

WhimsicalyukiDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:54:13 AM | Message # 4
Stage 5
like how sun and the moon are siblings in a lot of mythologies? :P, anyways ironically my zodiac sign's element is fire >_<

PrincessParanoiaDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 11:52:34 PM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Cool!
What a coincidence! My zen element is water! Water is somehow associated with ice! smile

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 7:30:23 PM | Message # 6
Stage 5
in naruto water and wind forms ice and i somehow agree? >_< like ice should be as appealing as 2 elements in 1, gentle caressing wind, and healing touch of water, makes the beauty of ice and snow. It's that type of thinking that made me just love ice >_<

Forum » Off Topic » Writings » Shot Your Fave CoT PoM FoC Character! (Promote it and show Yami-dono how much you love FoC!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024