Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 8:24:34 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » FREE HOSTING BOTT (seriously)
FREE HOSTING BOTT
myrealDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 1:54:32 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
I forgot to share this with you guys.

go to www.makemehost.com and just enter the game name, chose the map, and put your name/friend in host and voila. It will host a game for you giving you/friend host commands.

This is how i have been hosting COT because manual host cause you to disconnect.

cheers.

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 6:39:00 PM | Message # 2
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Sounds cool, but just to note, it's not a "Bott", but just a bot.

dothackkingDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 10:45:47 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Group: Users
I have been using this as well. Since it works on both of the realms I play on it is very nice. But the bots go down ALOT forcing you to become the host midgame.

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 10:47:24 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Group: File Master
But ofc it hosts for free but when it finds that a player has open ports aka can host it will switch host to him and d/c

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 4:06:42 PM | Message # 5
Stage 10
Quote (Ceshun)
when it finds that a player has open ports aka can host it will switch host to him and d/c

Is it doing that on purpose and actually able to detect open ports? if so...that's really advanced...

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 11:42:53 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
How can that be advanced its simpel as website port sniffer http://www.whatsmyip.org/ports/
It will just use a code to check port open or something els.

Same as wc3 player host, when you d/c and there is a another host it will carry others if not evryone will get d/c
Or if 2 of same players are in lan others will d/c and the 2 in lan will stay in game
Or you mean you haven't seen a bot that dose that???

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 9:54:26 AM | Message # 7
Stage 10
I have not seen a bot integrated with a port sniffer and coded to purposely d/c....that kind of coding would be more advanced than your average bot. Also, it would have to make sure one of your opened ports is the same as the port set by your WC3 to host. It appears all very easy yes....but still would be termed advanced. I'm on the ghost forums a lot and I have never seen such a mod written for it like that. The only thing I can think of is that the free hosting bots has d/c problems most likely due to many different people changing the map/uploading different maps at once.

CeshunDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 12:49:46 PM | Message # 8
Stage 4
His only using the freehost to get more hit counters on the website n then will sell the website.
It can be also a outside bot program made for specialy that and not public like half of the stuff in privat sections.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » FREE HOSTING BOTT (seriously)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024