Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 5:51:22 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Problems with a player. Claiming to ban me from bots.
Problems with a player. Claiming to ban me from bots.
dothackkingDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 3:48:40 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
As you know I am a veteran in both playing the map and participating in the forums. I am trying to enjoy the game, but someone from clan CM harasses me because I insist that they level 300's don't "have" to do anything after he told them they HAVE to share colo time.

I proceeded by killing his base, and then this conversation ensued.

http://img690.imageshack.us/g/lolwutai.jpg/

Some obvious flaming from both sides taken out, but the gist of it is he is saying he will have me banned from the bots for killing him, on a map which has pvp objectives in it to begin with.

For some reason the first image appears 2nd.

I suppose clan CM just accepts anyone and anyone who wishes to join. Not even forum members only =/

I just remembered he was the one yesterday who said he'd ban me for not helping him level.

Message edited by dothackking - Friday, 2010-07-30, 4:00:26 PM

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 5:50:13 PM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Someone unban this guy. i dont have admin privelages.

dothackkingDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 6:41:03 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
I don't think I'm banned, I think it was an empty threat, since I've heard it at least 3x in the last two days.

CutenessDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 6:43:06 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
your not banned on Yuki, Cute, o BBott, just checked those 3, at least not on west

edit: this guy doesn't even have access to cutebott...i think he was just bluffin :/

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

dothackkingDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 6:46:20 PM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Good good. I appreciate you looking into it. While I do host most of my games myself, that's only after I meet people to host with on your bots smile

btw I believe I missed your birthday, and I apologize. Was focused on other stuff.

He doesn't have access, but he isn't kickable. his name is "reserved" All three of us tried it.

Message edited by dothackking - Friday, 2010-07-30, 7:22:59 PM

KrogglidorDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 8:54:20 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
You should know all or most of the admins on the bots, the two newest ones are me and MrPeters otherwise they are pretty well known by the more frequent cot players, and I'm sure that none of the existing admins will ban for that.

dothackkingDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 9:04:06 PM | Message # 7
Stage 4
My worry wasn't HIM banning, my worry was him TELLING one of his superiors to ban.

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 10:38:33 PM | Message # 8
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (dothackking)
I suppose clan CM just accepts anyone and anyone who wishes to join. Not even forum members only =/

CM is a separate entity from CoT. We have our own forums and yes it is an open clan so anyone wishing to join may join, which is why it is so free and open and not cliquey. Being a member of the CoT forums has no premise of being in CM. Our only requirement for new recruits to join is being registered on the CM forums, not the CoT forums. However, the requirement to stay in the clan is maturity.

CM ban policy: CM bans only hackers and first two leavers of competitive maps. Any other dispute results in only a kick since there are so many maps and so many possible unique disputes that can occur in any particular map.

KrogglidorDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 11:14:51 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
Quote (Krogglidor)
and I'm sure that none of the existing admins will ban for that.

Quote (Krogglidor)
My worry wasn't HIM banning, my worry was him TELLING one of his superiors to ban.

wink

CutenessDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 12:39:54 PM | Message # 10
Stage 4
admins wont ban because someone says 'This guy was rude to me ban him!' Each bot owner can ban on their bot for whatever reason they want, but they wont ( Or better not >.> ) Ban someone on all bot's because they don't like the person or if they were simply rude.

Afterall, I still give people only one warning not to follow me for power lvl's. Anyone following after that gets attacked and killed :3 (not their base, just their person...though i'd consider their base if they didn't get the hint after the first few times :3 )

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

KelorienneDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 12:53:05 PM | Message # 11
Stage 1
How would you feel if I killed your base without warning("hey,im gonna kill your base in 3 seconds" does not count as a warning), and if you can't ban someone for being rude, can I ask you why am I banned?

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, but Today is a Gift...that is why it is callled the Present.

dothackkingDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 1:41:00 PM | Message # 12
Stage 4
Quote (Kelorienne)
How would you feel if I killed your base without warning("hey,im gonna kill your base in 3 seconds" does not count as a warning), and if you can't ban someone for being rude, can I ask you why am I banned?

I wouldn't like it, but this map has a heavy pvp aspect, though most don't use it, so, it's perfectly within someone's rights on the map.

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 2:47:28 PM | Message # 13
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (dothackking)
I wouldn't like it, but this map has a heavy pvp aspect, though most don't use it, so, it's perfectly within someone's rights on the map.

Yep. I was wondering when people would start doing this...i guess your the 1st happy lol

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

CraftyWeaselDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 7:21:52 PM | Message # 14
Stage 2
wtf is colo?

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

HotwerDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 7:26:23 PM | Message # 15
Stage 1
Quote (CraftyWeasel)
wtf is colo?

It's the Coloseum. If you didn't play, It's a new place, where you battle with 21 waves of monsters in four dificults.

Quote (CraftyWeasel)

I don't think if it is nice, but i will never like anyone doing it with me. sad
Well, this's a part of the game, we must play with it, or don't play.

Hotwer ~ Nevermore.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Problems with a player. Claiming to ban me from bots.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024