Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 6:00:56 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Problems with a player. Claiming to ban me from bots.
Problems with a player. Claiming to ban me from bots.
TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 3:05:54 PM | Message # 16
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (Kelorienne)
if you can't ban someone for being rude, can I ask you why am I banned?

This applies to regular admins since they do not know the wishes and limits of the bot owner, even if admins do ban out of pure annoyance since we are all human and don't always keep our cool it must be reported. All ban records on a host bot are check-able, so if there's quite a few fishy bans it will be promptly fixed and that admin admonished/revoked. Yours is a different case: repeated lies and attempts to annoy, test people, and stir up drama (not related or specific to any map). Furthermore, you are not banned from the host bots since you are not a hacker, but you are banned from the channel and the Clan CM forums. However, any further annoyance will result in a mass ban on everything. I request you do not further inquire about your case here on this thread because this is the CoT forums and this thread is about dothackking. Any further inquiry is to be done through PM or on BNet.

Edit: Moved to off-topic where this belongs.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Problems with a player. Claiming to ban me from bots.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024