Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 5:35:02 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Is proud of himself (: (yep)
Is proud of himself (:
ace_of_spadezDate: Thursday, 2010-06-10, 9:31:11 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
so i joined a boxing gym 2 weeks ago. I was never fat 180 / 6' but now within 2 weeks i have lost 10 pounds! already (: and gained muscle of course i was always a bigger person muscle wise but i am quite excited because this may give me the 6 pack i have been looking for damn that few layers covering ! :P so i think to avoid being conceited i should also say this topic is to brag about YOUR accomplishments. Not something we are aloud to do often because it is considered publicly incorrect but every once in a while we all have to pat ourselves on the back. SO POST UP!

EDIT: just fixed spelling (:

Message edited by ace_of_spadez - Thursday, 2010-06-10, 9:31:44 PM

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-06-10, 11:27:11 PM | Message # 2
Stage 3
LOL add a boy ace.
I gotta say that my girlfriend is so beautiful and considering that someone like her loves me it means the world to me.
Am not saying am a bad looking guy though, Am about 5'9 180 lbs. dreads down to my shoulders, the nice clean ones not the Bob Marley kind lol. oh and being black helps alot too.

Getting my dream girl... accomplished!!
Good health...accomplished
Treat all like how i would like to be treated....Acccomplished
Have great family and friends... Accomplished

Sometimes in life you just need the simple things or simple accomplishments to make you happy. So live life, and remember that every mistake is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

ace_of_spadezDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 2:32:03 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
ah i had a perfect girl and i left her when my parents made me move ! sad but ya know i have atleast 10 girls a day asking me out im a 6' 170 now golden tan with skater hair cut shaggy style with it just below my eye browns black hair green and blue eyes Extremly white naturally straight smile ;p

CutenessDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 4:45:43 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
I'm proud my preferences allow me to look at guys and go 'Ew' and look at girls and go 'Cute!'.

Also glad no matter what Ace of Spades looks like, I'll never be attracted to him biggrin

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 10:20:54 PM | Message # 5
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
i'm proud of keeping my ex-girlfriend's ashes around so i can pull her out of the netherworld whenever i want to and do whatever evil devious things that come to my mind...

oh wait, that is just a dream, but goddamn i'd love to do that to my ex

myrealDate: Saturday, 2010-06-12, 1:35:21 PM | Message # 6
Stage 3
CUTENESS,, you are only attracted to girls because its a psychological matter. Accept the opposite and that's what gives balance to life. Guys have rough muscular bodies, women have smooth curvy bodies and thats just lovely

KEVVIN,, wow dude that sounds like she was very devious among other things. I went out with ALOT of girls before I found my baby, and at the time I basically gave up on relationships. I usually go for girls with a phat azz and the ones that dress in pants so tight that you think its their skin. Just change the kind of girls that you usually go for and your gonna be surprised. I realized that when you go for girls that have no modesty, dress in revealing clothing, not humble etc the relationship can become bothersome and empty.

Added (2010-06-12, 1:35:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ACE... sorry to hear that man that must have torn you up. There are a lot of good girls out there but you just have to observe the signs and choose wisely. Having someone that you love and someone that loves you back, someone that you can trust and is genuine and true is hard to find. When you find it life on a whole becomes less stressful and you feel like your on a permanent high. So good luck to all of you out there who are searching for a good person to be with. Not that knight in shining armor or a damsel in distress bs, am talking about real life.

ace_of_spadezDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 12:55:08 PM | Message # 7
Stage 4
meh it wasnt toto bad(:

CutenessDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 2:58:01 PM | Message # 8
Stage 4
accept the opposite? why? Who needs balance in life? If I'm unbalanced because of it, well then I'd much prefer to be unbalanced then balanced.

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

CraftyWeaselDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 3:11:04 PM | Message # 9
Stage 2
i have an amazing girlfriend, awesome friends, a car, a job, and about to go off to college, and just turned 18. lifes good.

also i rock at video games, thats a big plus =P

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Is proud of himself (: (yep)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024