Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 5:50:20 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Help for new version (asking if you need help)
Help for new version
myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-05-06, 7:04:30 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Hello DC, admin,
I know that individuals involved (players/map makers) have been having issues of their own pertaining to the new arrival of the game. Players have played the old game over and over and we all know that there is nothing worthy of play on battlenet as of late. So a solution to players and map admins, why not reach out to us so that we can provide some help. Its been some time since we were told of this new version to be released so I hope you understand our frustrations and anticipations. I know that you have your own lives to deal with but I think that at times you need to step up to the plate especially when you have so many loyal fans just waiting for your next move. COTFOC is a great game and we wish to see our ideas for the game come true. In this community we all played together and gave ideas for the game so can we build it together to ensure its long awaited completion?

Myzreal

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2010-05-07, 0:22:16 AM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
I agree, but lately between my job and hanging with RL friends, I don't play as much, but I do get on and test with dark..

After the next version comes out, I'm curious to see what new ideas every1 comes up with surprised

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

myrealDate: Monday, 2010-05-10, 5:45:46 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
Group: Users
That's good to hear Bud-bus. It will do us good to know that some progress is being made. Just keep us posted periodically so that we know that something is being done. I think that it would be best to work on the new version and build on that rather than incorporating all our ideas and build the game at the same time. It will delay the game giving more work and bugs to iron out. Once you have that then our ideas can be added. Thanks for commenting.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Help for new version (asking if you need help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024